Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Aeroponics. Was: OT politics and crossposts

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:20:29 +0700, John B.
wrote:
Not being obnoxious but what in the world are "heirloom veggies"?

Monsanto and a number of other ag firms have developed seeds that will
grow a crop, and if the seeds are replanted..will not germinate. So
you are stuck purchasing seeds from your supplier, over and over and
over again for each crop you plan on growing. "New! Improved!!
Geneticaly Engineered for top production!!!"

For survivalists and small farmers...they are anithema. For if
Monsanto and the other suppliers go Poof!... there will be no crops
again from those seeds.

So Heirloom seeds..are those from plants that were NOT genetically
modified..and can be planted, harvested, and the seeds replanted,
harvested and so forth ad infinitum.

Heirloom seeds are what we survivalists and small farmers use.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

To further Gunner's splainin' , hybrids may sometimes germinate , but you
never know what you're going to get - I had a volunteer cherry tomato this
year , I might save some seeds as it was a pretty decent tomato . Another
phrase often associated with "heirloom" veggies is "open pollination" ,
which is self-explanatory . The biggest advantage , as he said , is that the
heirloom varieties will breed true . If you save seeds from say a "Rutgers"
tomato , that's what you'll get next year when you plant 'em . I bought a
"package" deal of seeds for WTSHTF , which are sealed up and in my freezer .
Next spring I'm going to try to buy only heirloom varieties for my garden to
increase that supply with varieties that I don't have yet .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT politics and crossposts

"Snag" wrote in message
Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR* *RESPONDING* to a crossposted
political post will be joining the current inhabitants of my killfile .
Some of you have posted good info and handy tips in the past , but this
crap has gotten out of hand .
I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm here for the
metalworking content . You will be missed (some of you not much ...) but
that's the way it goes .

Thank you and have a nice day .

--
Snag
Learning keeps

For outlook express users this filter knock out about 70% of the crap. OE
users should be able to cut & paste it into their filter dialog box.

Where the Subject line contains

'nike' or 'liberal' or 'obama' or 'homosexual' or 'tea' or 'tax' or 'bible'
or 'islam' or 'bush' or 'cheney' or 'palin' or 'amendment' or 'federal' or
'latino' or 'gay' or 'immigration' or 'holocaust' or 'illegals' or
'democrat' or 'republican' or 'NRA' or 'iran' or 'iraq' or 'nazi' or 'jew'
or 'libtard' or 'AGW' or 'warming' or 'senator' or 'white house' or
'democracy' or 'president' or 'TSA' or 'kennedy' or 'supreme' or 'concealed'
or 'union' or 'congress' or 'wetback' or 'alien' or 'mexicans' or 'ADHD' or
'wall street' or 'negro' or 'hippies' or 'marxist' or 'protesters' or
'christian' or 'conservative'

Delete it

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 'nike' or 'liberal' or 'obama' or 'homosexual' or 'tea' or 'tax' or 'bible'

Sounds like s good plan.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dennis" wrote in message
. au...

"Snag" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:33:51 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"John B." wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:34:06 -0700, Winston
wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
wrote in message
Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR* *RESPONDING* to a crossposted
political post will be joining the current inhabitants of my killfile .

(...)

The Zombie nutjobs all came out of hiding when Obama got elected.

Nineteen minutes. That has to be some kind of record.

I've been in CAD for the last few days designing my aeroponics
tower. Hopefully, it'll allow me to grow heirloom veggies in
my tiny suburban back yard, by placing the plants several feet
in the air (where the sun *does* shine).

http://www.insideurbangreen.org/aeroponics/
Scroll about 25% down to play the video:
"CNN Covers The Rooftop Aeroponic Tower Gardens"

The frame will be primed - and - painted 1/2" square tube that'll
be pop riveted to corner connectors TIGed from 5/8" square tube.
I'll heat and stretch some 10 mil poly over the back, top and
front and fix it in place with riveted stretcher bars at the
base. I can retrofit a stouter cover in case the poly proves
too weak for the 'environmental challenges'.

The plants will sprout from a vertical piece of ABS DWV anchored
to the frame.

The side doors will be made the same way as the frame
from 1/2" square tube and gusseted 5/8" TIG'ed corner supports.
I hope that the corner gussets will keep the doors planar and
prevent them from 'potato chipping', especially after I stretch
the poly fabric over them.

Yesterday I devoured Les Bridgewood's _Hydroponics, soilless
gardening explained_ thoughtfully checked out of the county
library by SWMBO. I shall have to re-read it more carefully
over the next couple days.

Right now, I'm looking for some 12 V ~80 PSIG water pumps to
cycle at 4.2 milliHertz (a few aerosol spritz's every 4
minutes). I'd rather not be in the 'water pump business' so
a turnkey solenoid - driven pump would be super cool.

Perhaps something like this, with a solenoid pressing from
above:
http://www.seaquistperfect.com/PAGES...technical.html

Ideas gratefully entertained.

--Winston

Not being obnoxious but what in the world are "heirloom veggies"?

Older, non hybrid veggies.

I'm still puzzled. A carrot isn't a carrot any more?

--
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John B. wrote:

(...)

I'm still puzzled. A carrot isn't a carrot any more?

Most of the several hundred varieties of carrots are
products of natural selection or 'traditional' hybridization.
There are genetically modified carrots proposed which
are 'carrots' in the same way that a GMO supermarket tomato
is a 'tomato'.

--Winston --Tasteless, thick - skinned (and crunchy).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Older, non hybrid veggies.

I'm still puzzled. A carrot isn't a carrot any more?

It never was. There have always been various types of carrots. The
older varieties have more flavor and variations per crop. The modern
hybrid varieties are bred for huge farms to make more money.

Try growing some San Marzano tomatoes, AKA Italian Sauce tomatoes.
They have a lot more flavor than the common Roma variety.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote in message

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:19:53 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

news:L66dnVmLcfD8fjPTnZ2dnUVZ_uKdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

,
but this crap has gotten out of hand .
I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm here for the
metalworking content . You will be missed (some of you not much ...)
but
that's the way it goes .

Thank you and have a nice day .

The Zombie nutjobs all came out of hiding when Obama got elected.

There's a more direct connection, too. Gunner started cross-posting to
misc.survivalism and occasionally to a gun group; Cliff picked it up and
made it much worse, extending it to additional NGs; Hammy (under about a
dozen pseudonyms) decided to make life miserable for RCM because Cliff
had
picked up misc.survivalism from Gunner and Hammy is a prick; and now RCM
is in every nutjobs' cross-posting list because we've become part of
their
larger cross-posting, mutual-provocation network.

I tried like hell to stop Cliff from doing it, in public and in private.
Now he's gone, and it's running on its own inertia. Hammy keeps it fired
up by posting dozens of right-wing news stories every week. He won't
stop,
and he doesn't appear to have a better nature to appeal to.

Well, I actually have an pretty active killfile myself, but it's mostly
limited to the very worst offenders and to those who NEVER seem to post
anything that's on-topic...which basically leaves me with only a handful

--many of whom probably rightly belong in a mental institution...and who
will probably be relegated to my killfile soon enough..

And though it's wrong, still it's oftentimes difficult to resist doing a
bit
of teasing when one is visiting the primate exibit....

================================================= ===============

They invite it. They love to provoke, and some of them have refined it into
an art.

Set up a kill file that delete all posts to more then 2 groups. Agent
has the capability and it gets rid of the more obnoxious posts.

First I have to install a better newsreader. I have one here, but I haven't
installed it on my new computer yet.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Snag" wrote in message
heirloom varieties will breed true . If you save seeds from say a
"Rutgers" tomato , that's what you'll get next year when you plant 'em .

Only if there's no other tomato varieties planted nearby.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
*wrote in message
[...]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch- Hide quoted text -

You long ago ceased being a survivalist.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

A man with a vasectomy is still..mostly..a man.

He just cant reproduce.

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 1, 12:25*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:23:48 +0800, wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:14:25 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Set up a kill file that delete all posts to more then 2 groups. Agent
has the capability and it gets rid of the more obnoxious posts.

* *Don't you mean "more thAn 2 groups"

*I have deleted crosspostingst long ago and no longer directly see
killfiled *idiots, however there are still people who are goaded into
replying to anything crossposted to them and if the post has an
interesting title then I open it and see the idiots words. * If people
would not reply to political posts or anything crossposted on RCM then
most would die off.

So would most of the newsgroup, quite frankly. On topic or not.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch

LOL...what's the matter Gummer...worried that no one will see your
conservative spam?

About time.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 31, 12:46*pm, "Snag" wrote:
* Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR* *RESPONDING* to a crossposted
political post will be joining the current inhabitants of my killfile . Some
of you have posted good info and handy tips in the past , but this crap has
gotten out of hand .
* I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm here for the
metalworking content . You will be missed *(some of you not much ...) but
that's the way it goes .

* Thank you and have a nice day .

--
Snag
Learning keeps
you young !

Snag...killfiles are a bandaid.

If you really want to reduce spam, take the war to the conservatives
who spam us.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John B. on Tue, 01 Nov 2011 20:08:52 +0700

Not being obnoxious but what in the world are "heirloom veggies"?

Older, non hybrid veggies.

I'm still puzzled. A carrot isn't a carrot any more?

A carrot is still a carrot. But far to many of the seeds you buy
at the store are hybrids. Which means, that if you save the seeds
like grandpa did, next year you will get a mixed bag of carrots
(tomatoes, corn, etc), as the recessive genes play mix and match. In
other words, the seeds do not "breed true" what you plant is not
exactly what you will get. Oh, they will be carrots (etc) - but not
all like the ones you raised last year.

Heirloom seeds are just that - seeds which will "breed true" year
after year after year. And very often, there are varieties of the
plants which will work better in your local than others, you avoid the
mono culture problem, you're not spending money on seeds.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston on Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:57:46 -0700
pyotr filipivich wrote:
on Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:34:06 -0700

I've been in CAD for the last few days designing my aeroponics
tower. Hopefully, it'll allow me to grow heirloom veggies in
my tiny suburban back yard, by placing the plants several feet
in the air (where the sun *does* shine).

Hmmm, sounds like a plan. I've a nice garden area - with sixty
foot poplars forty feet south of the garden area.

Sounds perfect if you are on the equator or south of it.

If I was, I'd have other complaints B-)

Fortunately, I've buddy with climbing spurs and a chain saw.
Unfortunately, it's was too wet to do anything about it this year.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich was heard RST 599:
on Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:57:46 -0700

Sounds perfect if you are on the equator or south of it.

If I was, I'd have other complaints B-)

I am not a 'heat - and - humidity' guy either.

Fortunately, I've buddy with climbing spurs and a chain saw.
Unfortunately, it's was too wet to do anything about it this year.

Sounds like a real 'cash cow'!

With their horizontal, shallow root system, you should be able to
start harvesting tomorrow morning. 'Wet' is GOOD!
Just shoot your pilot rope 30' up the tree, loop your aircraft
cable and pull'em down with your radio winch secured to the trunk
of one of it's neighbors. COWABUNGA!

You have time to set up your saw mill, too.
http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_bas...ng_Poplar.html

--Winston --"The Idea Man"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message
heirloom varieties will breed true . If you save seeds from say a
"Rutgers" tomato , that's what you'll get next year when you plant
'em .

Only if there's no other tomato varieties planted nearby.

Well Doh ! I planted three varieties this year , ands didn't save any
seeds . Yet . The Rutgers is the only one still producing , which I find odd
.. Info I got from the net and other sources was that it was a determinate
strain and would fruit one big buncha 'maters and then no more . I was gonna
bag 'em and tag 'em and toss 'em in the freezer .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/1/2011 10:52 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Oct 31, 12:46 pm, wrote:
Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR* *RESPONDING* to a crossposted
political post will be joining the current inhabitants of my killfile . Some
of you have posted good info and handy tips in the past , but this crap has
gotten out of hand .
I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm here for the
metalworking content . You will be missed (some of you not much ...) but
that's the way it goes .

Thank you and have a nice day .

--
Snag
Learning keeps
you young !

Snag...killfiles are a bandaid.

If you really want to reduce spam, take the war to the conservatives
who spam us.

TMT

don't dignify the mindless idiots posting fascist garbage as
"conservatives" - they are not conservatives, they are just idiots.
Gullible idiots at that. A true conservative does not have to resort to
ad hominem attacks nor made up allegations and fantasies to make a
cogent argument.

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 31, 12:46 pm, *wrote:
[...]

For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM- Hide quoted text -

I agree.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 06:46:43 -0700, Winston
wrote:

John B. wrote:

(...)

I'm still puzzled. A carrot isn't a carrot any more?

Most of the several hundred varieties of carrots are
products of natural selection or 'traditional' hybridization.
There are genetically modified carrots proposed which
are 'carrots' in the same way that a GMO supermarket tomato
is a 'tomato'.

--Winston --Tasteless, thick - skinned (and crunchy).

Yes. After I had posted someone else explained about the GM veggies.
Amazing :-)

--
John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I see. A mule has somewhat the same problem :-)

--
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:20:44 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

Back in the day we grew nearly all of our vegetables and as I remember
it seed cost was not extravagant - 10 cents or so a packet. Probably
more now, I guess.

--
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:04:01 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

.. .

================================================ ================

They invite it. They love to provoke, and some of them have refined it into
an art.

Set up a kill file that delete all posts to more then 2 groups. Agent
has the capability and it gets rid of the more obnoxious posts.

First I have to install a better newsreader. I have one here, but I haven't
installed it on my new computer yet.

Using Agent 4.2 or later you can also filter on specific news groups.
you can either create a new entry in the Usenet Filters directory or
use the "make a new kill filter" in the Tools group. If the latter
just change the entry to Newsgroups: whateveryouwant.rec. Gets rid of
the survivalists and the other loonies.

Some groups suddenly appear to be unused after you do this :-)

--
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John B. wrote:

(...)

Back in the day we grew nearly all of our vegetables and as I remember
it seed cost was not extravagant - 10 cents or so a packet. Probably
more now, I guess.

Quite a bit more.
Those seeds should cost say $0.60 now.

http://www.burpee.com/heirloom-seeds-and-plants/

You will note that seeds have beaten inflation by a wide margin.
I see 4 dollarettes for a pack of 50 'mortgage lifter' tomato
seeds. Still a huge bargain IMHO.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I have no problem just hitting the Delete key for any topic/subject line
that indicates a post isn't metalworking related.

It's beyond my understanding why reasonably intelligent folks can't find/or
don't have anything better to do than to participate in posts from the
Morons With Agendas.

There is absolutely no point in trying to reason with or inform the MWAs. I
can't understand why so many others can't see this.. so they all just become
the same as MWAs, and get deleted.

When a disgust is developed for these individuals, I don't care to read or
participate in any discussions with them, on-topic or not. They don't
deserve sympathy, empathy or understanding.
There's nothing beneficial or positive that will result from a debate with a
MWA.

It's my time, and I don't care to just waste it.

--
WB

"Snag" wrote in message
Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR* *RESPONDING* to a crossposted
political post will be joining the current inhabitants of my killfile .
Some of you have posted good info and handy tips in the past , but this
crap has gotten out of hand .
I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm here for the
metalworking content . You will be missed (some of you not much ...) but
that's the way it goes .

Thank you and have a nice day .

--
Snag
Learning keeps
you young !

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wild_Bill" wrote in message

I have no problem just hitting the Delete key for any topic/subject line
that indicates a post isn't metalworking related.

It's beyond my understanding why reasonably intelligent folks can't find/or
don't have anything better to do than to participate in posts from the
Morons With Agendas.

Sorry. In my case, it's just because I've run out of quarters, and this game
is free. I know, it's a little selfish of me, but I love the sound those
hollow heads make when you hit them with the bat. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

"Snag" wrote in message
Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR* *RESPONDING* to a crossposted
political post will be joining the current inhabitants of my killfile .
Some of you have posted good info and handy tips in the past , but this
crap has gotten out of hand .
I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm here for the
metalworking content . You will be missed (some of you not much ...) but
that's the way it goes .

Thank you and have a nice day .

--
Snag
Learning keeps
you young !

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Snag" wrote in message

*Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR* *RESPONDING* to a crossposted
political post will be joining the current inhabitants of my killfile .
Some of you have posted good info and handy tips in the past , but this
crap has gotten out of hand .
*I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm here for the
metalworking content . You will be missed *(some of you not much ...) but
that's the way it goes .

*Thank you and have a nice day .

--
Snag
Learning keeps
you young !- Hide quoted text -

LOL...I too have to confess that playing with conservatives can be
fun.

And like the game Wack-A-Mole, when you hit one over the head with The
Hammer of Truth another one pops up.

It is also interesting to see such fringe ideas and wonder how such
people are able to breath and type in the same moment.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:
I see. A mule has somewhat the same problem :-)

It doesn't stop them from posting on usenet, though.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
[...]

Personally, I don't see any need for a killfile. After a while you get
to know who's an idiot and you just pass over anything from them. Having
a filter take out people I think have goofy ideas seems to go against
the grain of having all kinds. There's always plenty of people with
nutty ideas and that act like idiots. At this point I'm used to them. If
they are too offensive I just ignore them. I can't think of anything
easier than that.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote in message
[...]

Funny thing, though, a lot of the people here (myself not included)
would consider YOU to be one of the idiots to be ignored.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Snag" wrote in message
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message
heirloom varieties will breed true . If you save seeds from say a
"Rutgers" tomato , that's what you'll get next year when you plant
'em .

Only if there's no other tomato varieties planted nearby.

Well Doh ! I planted three varieties this year , ands didn't save any
seeds . Yet . The Rutgers is the only one still producing , which I find
odd . Info I got from the net and other sources was that it was a
determinate strain and would fruit one big buncha 'maters and then no more
. I was gonna bag 'em and tag 'em and toss 'em in the freezer .

Well, I'm not sure about the "one big buncha 'maters and then no more" thing
but from what I inderstand, the term "determinate" generally refers to plant
terminal height.

To elaborate, "indeterminate" varieties will continue to grow in height for
as long they have mechanival support and the the weather permits, sometimes
reaching heights in excess of 25 ft....IOW, basically, as long as it doesn't
topple over from the weight, the sky is the limit.

--whereas "determinate" varieties might reach a max height of say 4 ft or
so--and even if your cages are 6ft tall they still never will reach the top
of the cage even if you grow them for several years and under completely
artificial environmental conditions...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote in message
[...]

And how! If it wasn't for the comic relief, he'd be living in the bozo
bin with Douchebag.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote in message
[...]

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

I agree with you Hawke.

One has to sift through a lot of chaff to find a grain worth reading
but there is no other way to find that thought that someone offers
that you would never come up with yourself.

I am open to all opinions..and some I do find well worthwhile to see.
A killfile would narrow my view of the world...crazy ass conservatives
included.

FWIW...I note that you like me do not constantly change nyms...and
likely for the same reasons.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote in message
[...]

*PLINK!*- Hide quoted text -

LOL...very funny to see that Benny FishAhole feels the need to PLINK
you when he is a pathetic spammer looking for attention like an
ignored ho.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message
[...]

Perhaps I misunderstood , not that *that* ever happens ... sfsf . Back
to the dictionary of plant terms !
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
[...]

Are you a right wing goof ball? If you are then I'm exactly someone you
would want to ignore. I mean, you folks would not want to hear anything
except the views you agree with. So you would want to isolate yourself
to only other far right wing freaks just like yourself. You sure
wouldn't want someone like me to be around. You might have to hear an
opinion that differs from yours.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
[...]

Right, and I suppose you probably think you're normal. That'll be the
day. People with far right views like you have are weirdos. Why do you
think you only get along with people who think just like you do? Now try
to tell us that you get along with all kinds of different people and you
have a lot of black friends too. You're full of crap.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
[...]

Would you expect anything but that from an asshole like him? One thing
about right wingers is that they are true to form. They act exactly as
you expect them to do. They're so predictable it's ridiculous. I always
like to compete against them because it's so easy to keep at least one
step ahead of them. They always do just what you know they will. What
would you expect from one of the worst spammers then to be someone that
puts people he doesn't agree with in the killfile? It's so typical.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
[...]

Yep, unlike the idiots around here some of us are honest. We don't horse
around with new nyms all the time. We tell the truth as we see it. We
read the views of everyone no matter how stupid because that is what
open minded people do. We actually look at both sides of the issues,
unlike them. We're not the ideological drones they like to accuse us of.
Real drones think everyone else is a drone but them.

Followers of right wing dogma don't even know that's what they are. It's
the same with their racist tendencies. They are always looking to accuse
their opponents of racism as if that somehow absolves them of theirs.
Too bad it doesn't. It doesn't even make them aware they have it. Man,
those right wingers need a lot of work with good mental health
practitioners. But they are the least likely to seek the help they
desperately need. Sad isn't it? They're so messed up but they're never
going to do anything to help themselves. But then if they did they
wouldn't be a right winger.

Hawke

OT? American politics Getting really tired of this political stuff[_2_] Metalworking 58 November 24th 08 01:35 AM
Bailout (politics) Stormin Mormon Woodworking 3 September 26th 08 04:30 PM
OT - Politics J T Woodworking 309 January 3rd 08 11:51 PM
Politics Carlos Woodworking 1 December 30th 07 10:47 PM
Some politics netprospect UK diy 0 July 9th 07 11:29 AM