Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT politics and crossposts

On Nov 1, 12:25*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:23:48 +0800, wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:14:25 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Set up a kill file that delete all posts to more then 2 groups. Agent
has the capability and it gets rid of the more obnoxious posts.

* *Don't you mean "more thAn 2 groups"

*I have deleted crosspostingst long ago and no longer directly see
killfiled *idiots, however there are still people who are goaded into
replying to anything crossposted to them and if the post has an
interesting title then I open it and see the idiots words. * If people
would not reply to political posts or anything crossposted on RCM then
most would die off.

So would most of the newsgroup, quite frankly. On topic or not.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch

LOL...what's the matter Gummer...worried that no one will see your
conservative spam?

About time.

TMT