Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Aeroponics. Was: OT politics and crossposts

Winston on Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:57:46 -0700
pyotr filipivich wrote:
on Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:34:06 -0700

I've been in CAD for the last few days designing my aeroponics
tower. Hopefully, it'll allow me to grow heirloom veggies in
my tiny suburban back yard, by placing the plants several feet
in the air (where the sun *does* shine).

Hmmm, sounds like a plan. I've a nice garden area - with sixty
foot poplars forty feet south of the garden area.

Sounds perfect if you are on the equator or south of it.

If I was, I'd have other complaints B-)

Fortunately, I've buddy with climbing spurs and a chain saw.
Unfortunately, it's was too wet to do anything about it this year.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the