Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT politics and crossposts

On Nov 2, 12:02*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Wild_Bill" *wrote in message

I have no problem just hitting the Delete key for any topic/subject line
that indicates a post isn't metalworking related.

It's beyond my understanding why reasonably intelligent folks can't find/or
don't have anything better to do than to participate in posts from the
Morons With Agendas.

Sorry. In my case, it's just because I've run out of quarters, and this game
is free. I know, it's a little selfish of me, but I love the sound those
hollow heads make when you hit them with the bat. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

There is absolutely no point in trying to reason with or inform the MWAs. I
can't understand why so many others can't see this.. so they all just become
the same as MWAs, and get deleted.

When a disgust is developed for these individuals, I don't care to read or
participate in any discussions with them, on-topic or not. They don't
deserve sympathy, empathy or understanding.
There's nothing beneficial or positive that will result from a debate with a
MWA.

It's my time, and I don't care to just waste it.

--
WB

"Snag" wrote in message

*Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR* *RESPONDING* to a crossposted
political post will be joining the current inhabitants of my killfile .
Some of you have posted good info and handy tips in the past , but this
crap has gotten out of hand .
*I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm here for the
metalworking content . You will be missed *(some of you not much ...) but
that's the way it goes .

*Thank you and have a nice day .

--
Snag
Learning keeps

LOL...I too have to confess that playing with conservatives can be
fun.

And like the game Wack-A-Mole, when you hit one over the head with The
Hammer of Truth another one pops up.

It is also interesting to see such fringe ideas and wonder how such
people are able to breath and type in the same moment.

TMT