Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Aeroponics. Was: OT politics and crossposts

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message
heirloom varieties will breed true . If you save seeds from say a
"Rutgers" tomato , that's what you'll get next year when you plant
'em .

Only if there's no other tomato varieties planted nearby.

Well Doh ! I planted three varieties this year , ands didn't save any
seeds . Yet . The Rutgers is the only one still producing , which I find odd
.. Info I got from the net and other sources was that it was a determinate
strain and would fruit one big buncha 'maters and then no more . I was gonna
bag 'em and tag 'em and toss 'em in the freezer .
--
Snag
Learning keeps