Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT politics and crossposts

On Nov 1, 10:55*pm, a friend
wrote:
On 11/1/2011 10:52 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Oct 31, 12:46 pm, *wrote:
* *Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR* *RESPONDING* to a crossposted
political post will be joining the current inhabitants of my killfile .. Some
of you have posted good info and handy tips in the past , but this crap has
gotten out of hand .
* *I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm here for the
metalworking content . You will be missed *(some of you not much ...) but
that's the way it goes .

* *Thank you and have a nice day .

--
Snag
Learning keeps

Snag...killfiles are a bandaid.

If you really want to reduce spam, take the war to the conservatives
who spam us.

TMT

don't dignify the mindless idiots posting fascist garbage as
"conservatives" - they are not conservatives, they are just idiots.
Gullible idiots at that. *A true conservative does not have to resort to
ad hominem attacks nor made up allegations and fantasies to make a
cogent argument.

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM- Hide quoted text -

I agree.

TMT