Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Some politics

Why do i like Margaret ?
For me she was GB ,the empire ,friend of the world ,the iron hend of
Europe .We used to learn economics from her years .
Come in and talk .

Can't We Take The Politics To A Diffrent Newsgroup?? Dr. Hardcrab Home Repair 13 September 16th 05 09:20 PM
Company politics ole Woodworking 7 January 28th 05 03:42 AM
OT (yeah, right!): Politics VK Woodworking 1 September 13th 04 08:51 AM
OT (yeah, right!): Politics Charlie Self Woodworking 124 September 6th 04 09:16 PM
OT (yeah, right!): Politics Tom Watson Woodworking 140 September 4th 04 05:02 PM