Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - When a terrorist dies, is it OK to gloat?

On May 13, 7:44*am, "Ed Huntress"

Remember, I *am* a registered Republican. Just because the right-wing fruit
loops have temporarily co-opted the party doesn't mean that the old balance
won't be restored. I'm hoping it happens before I die, but time is running
out...

--
Ed Huntress

Being a registered Republican does not mean you are a Republican. It
just means that you are registered as one.

I suspect you are really an independent registered as a Republican so
you can vote in the primaries. In the last ten years did you vote for
any Democrats? In the last ten years did you vote for more Democrats
or Republicans?

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Josepi wrote:

OK. Let talk about trolling since you seem to be really experienced with it.

I don't know how you slip out of my bozo bin so many times.

Slip out? I have used the exact same screen name for over five
years. Unlike your buddies alwayswrong and grise, I only have one
screen name, so you are the bozo.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On May 13, 7:44 am, "Ed Huntress"

Remember, I *am* a registered Republican. Just because the right-wing
fruit
loops have temporarily co-opted the party doesn't mean that the old
balance
won't be restored. I'm hoping it happens before I die, but time is running
out...

--
Ed Huntress

Being a registered Republican does not mean you are a Republican. It
just means that you are registered as one.

Well, then, how about being a delegate to my Republican county convention
for governor? That was nearly two decades ago, but I was gung-ho.

I was the real thing. Then the party left me. sob

I suspect you are really an independent registered as a Republican so
you can vote in the primaries. In the last ten years did you vote for
any Democrats? In the last ten years did you vote for more Democrats
or Republicans?

There hasn't been a real Republican worth voting for, except maybe for Dole,
for a good 20 years now. And I didn't vote for Dole

Your assessment of my politics may be correct, as a factual matter and by
current definitions. But that's because the party changed. I haven't really
changed my politics much since the early '80s.

I'm sort of an Ev Dirksen Republican. d8-)

I first got interested over welfare issues. I was moved by the arguments
made by Shelby Steele and Pat Moynihan that welfare, as it existed then, was
destroying our inner cities. Then, around 1990, NJ had a big gun-rights
battle, and the state NRA affiliate asked me to be a convention delegate.
Which I did, and became very active in that battle, lobbying the state
legislators and providing testimony at state Senate hearings (I was a DCM
range officer in those days). I editorialized in all of the state
newspapers.

In recent years the Republicans, who used to take the right wing for granted
while they battled Democrats for the center, have become the right-wing's
toadies. I can hardly stand the smell of them. But I hold out hope that
things will change.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 13 May 2011 07:02:26 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Josepi wrote:

Maybe he didn't understand English and didn't know how to respond and they
shot him for not responding.

Imagine a USanian not understanding somebody might speak another language
than they do.

Talk about trolling...

Perhaps, in this instance, but "Dumb S--T, doesn't even speak English"
is heard, with sickening frequency, from Americans vacationing in
foreign countries.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 13 May 2011 07:40:51 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

On 2011-05-11, RogerN wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

snip

Really? I didn't know that. Where's the transcript
of the trial?

"Justice" is mass, legalized revenge, filtered through sophistic
mumbo-jumbo and twisted moralisms to deny the simple, and
obvious, fact
about what it is.

Bin Laden was killed in an act of self-defense against a
non-state
combatant. As in any combat, at any time in history and anywhere
in the
world, no trial is needed. Neither is suicide required.

Though I agree with your answer, it seems to be anti-liberal.
Liberals deny
simple obvious facts and spin BS.

This is what they teach you in your church, but it is not true.

I would definitely recommend to give up on the church.

You just can't get past that "The love of money is the root of all
evil" can you?

What are you trying to say?

Isn't it obvious? You've stated that you wanted to be one of the 100
richest.

And what exactly are you trying to say by that?

I can guess me might be trying to say something like "What does it profit
a man to gain the world and lose his own soul".

If you achieve your goal, then what?

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to find out what Jesus is really all
about. Jesus' main problem was with the religious people, there is a
problem and a solution. It has been 39 years since I was "born again" and
I'm still learning. When one is "born again" they have a new nature but
unfortunately their old nature is still there, this is why they are two
faced. The new nature wants to do God's will, the old sinful nature is
still there though. Christians aren't good people, they are such a
hopeless mess that they can only be saved by faith in Christ. A Christian
is someone that realizes they are a hopeless case and they need a savior.

RogerN

Those are my primary arguments in favor of religion: It lightens the loads
on our jails, and keeps some people on the job, who would otherwise be
hanging on street corners drinking Night Train Express.

Hang in there, Roger.

However, the modern, watered down, versions don't have the bang for a
buck that the Inquisition did.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus30246 wrote:

On 2011-05-11, RogerN wrote:
[...]

Right. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!. as they said on Monty
Python.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That's twice. ( I know y'all don't understand that word so I will say it in
USanian..."two times")

All the worst with your constant insult trolling.

plonk

-----------

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Slip out? I have used the exact same screen name for over five
years. Unlike your buddies alwayswrong and grise, I only have one
screen name, so you are the bozo.

--
You can't fix M.A.T. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because he's
Teflon coated.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 05/13/2011 08:55 AM, Steve Ackman wrote:

If Pakistan elite forces came over and killed Obama,
would that be "justice" for the countless innocent
civilians he killed in drone attacks, or would it be
murder?

If it ever happens, I'll be out of touch for about
a week. I'm sure I can party that long...

technomaNge
--
Pray for Obama
Psalm 109.8
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 05/13/2011 08:55 AM, Steve Ackman wrote:

If Pakistan elite forces came over and killed Obama,
would that be "justice" for the countless innocent
civilians he killed in drone attacks, or would it be
murder?

No, I'd say that would be "justice" in that Barry was reaping what he had
sown.

Perhaps even deja vu from Rev. Wright's "American's chickens have come home
to roost" statement.

And payback for causing heartache and hardship to so many Americans.

Karma is a bitch, ain't it?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Josepi wrote:

Maybe he didn't understand English and didn't know how to respond and they
shot him for not responding.

Imagine a USanian not understanding somebody might speak another language
than they do.

Talk about trolling...

Perhaps, in this instance, but "Dumb S--T, doesn't even speak English"
is heard, with sickening frequency, from Americans vacationing in
foreign countries.

Who knows what all the foreign tourists are saying while in the US?
They sure don't speak any english, or obey our traffic laws.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 13 May 2011 14:27:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Josepi wrote:

OK. Let talk about trolling since you seem to be really experienced with it.

I don't know how you slip out of my bozo bin so many times.

Slip out? I have used the exact same screen name for over five
years. Unlike your buddies alwayswrong and grise, I only have one
screen name, so you are the bozo.

Indeed.

Id rather suspect Joey isnt very smart.

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 13 May 2011 06:55:08 -0700, Steve Ackman
wrote:

If Pakistan elite forces came over and killed Obama,
would that be "justice" for the countless innocent
civilians he killed in drone attacks, or would it be
murder?

Using the Obamassiah was a very very poor choice....really it was...

VBG

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

If Pakistan elite forces came over and killed Obama,
would that be "justice" for the countless innocent
civilians he killed in drone attacks, or would it be
murder?

Using the Obamassiah was a very very poor choice....really it was...

VBG

Gunner

--

Ok, TMT was right, Obama should get all the credit for the death of Osama.

So if you know any terrorists let them know Obama killed OBL.
:-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

m...
wrote:

If Pakistan elite forces came over and killed Obama,
would that be "justice" for the countless innocent
civilians he killed in drone attacks, or would it be
murder?

Using the Obamassiah was a very very poor choice....really it was...

VBG

Gunner

--

Ok, TMT was right, Obama should get all the credit for the death of Osama.

So if you know any terrorists let them know Obama killed OBL.
:-)

Then I'd take them out for some free pulled pork sandwiches.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Josepi wrote:

OK. Let talk about trolling since you seem to be really experienced with it.

I don't know how you slip out of my bozo bin so many times.

Slip out? I have used the exact same screen name for over five
years. Unlike your buddies alwayswrong and grise, I only have one
screen name, so you are the bozo.

Indeed.

Id rather suspect Joey isnt very smart.

He's just another troll wanabee.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The last Pres had OBL's family over for dinner during 9-11

----------

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
Ok, TMT was right, Obama should get all the credit for the death of Osama.

So if you know any terrorists let them know Obama killed OBL.
:-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/13/2011 4:44 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 4:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
m...
"Ed wrote in message

snip

Really? I didn't know that. Where's the transcript
of the trial?

"Justice" is mass, legalized revenge, filtered through sophistic
mumbo-jumbo and twisted moralisms to deny the simple, and obvious, fact
about what it is.

Bin Laden was killed in an act of self-defense against a non-state
combatant. As in any combat, at any time in history and anywhere in the
world, no trial is needed. Neither is suicide required.

--
Ed Huntress

Though I agree with your answer, it seems to be anti-liberal. Liberals
deny simple obvious facts and spin BS.

RogerN

With all due respect, Roger, you wouldn't recognize a centrist if he
walked
up and bit you in the butt. But not to worry, I'm not into that sort of
thing. d8-)

Just because I don't want to machine-gun Mexicans as they cross the
border
or push Grandma out to sea on a warm day while she sits on a cake of ice
doesn't mean I'm liberal.

Maybe, but the fact that you seem to be a decent person with some morals
disqualifies you from being a true republican. Like, how much are you like
Newt Gingrich? He's a republican. Are you really one of them? So maybe
you're more of a liberal than you think you are.

Hawke

Remember, I *am* a registered Republican. Just because the right-wing fruit
loops have temporarily co-opted the party doesn't mean that the old balance
won't be restored. I'm hoping it happens before I die, but time is running
out...

Yep, the clock is ticking and the people that I used to think of as
decent republicans, like my parents, are no longer in the party. All
that's left hold extreme views and have that overly
conservative/libertarian philosophy. You can remain "registered" if you
like, but I'd suggest that the republican party left you a long time
ago, and now you're a moderate liberal but just haven't noticed it.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 4:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
m...
"Ed wrote in message

[...]

Exactly, the Lord is separating the wheat and the chaff, just like he said
he would do. The bad will get worse, events would be like birth pains,
increasing in frequency and intensity, floods, earthquakes, war, famine,
increase in homosexuality, and so on.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 4:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
m...
"Ed wrote in message

[...]

....and right-wing fruit loops will take over conservative politics,
anti-abortionists will murder abortion doctors and bomb their clinics, and
burn the Koran, and the teabaggers will destroy the US economy...

It's going to be hell. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 4:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
m...
"Ed wrote in message

[...]

Are you ready for Judgment Day, May 21, 2011?

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"ATP" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 4:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
m...
"Ed wrote in message

[...]

If I had been smart, I would have found some of those people and offered a
few hundred bucks for their houses, so they can have a big hootenanny before
the world ends.

I wonder if the contracts would hold up?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"ATP" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 4:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
m...
"Ed wrote in message

[...]

I don't know. We have such a tradition of respecting even the wackiest
religious beliefs those people probably wouldn't be considered insane.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"ATP" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 4:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
m...
"Ed wrote in message

[...]

Sounds like a golden opportunity for Iggy. Christian Research Institute
asked a ministry that was predicting the end of the world to sign over their
assets effective after the date. The false prophet ministry didn't sign
them over, evidently they didn't have faith in their own date setting. No
one know the day or hour but we can recognize the time and season.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RogerN wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

Yep, the clock is ticking and the people that I used to think of as
decent republicans, like my parents, are no longer in the party. All
that's left hold extreme views and have that overly
conservative/libertarian philosophy. You can remain "registered" if you
like, but I'd suggest that the republican party left you a long time ago,
and now you're a moderate liberal but just haven't noticed it.

Exactly, the Lord is separating the wheat and the chaff, just like he said
he would do. The bad will get worse, events would be like birth pains,
increasing in frequency and intensity, floods, earthquakes, war, famine,
increase in homosexuality, and so on.

Yes, Mother Earth is finally waking from her coma, and moving the asuras,
or denial spirits out of her energy field. All the symptoms we see are
merely the movement necessary to release the denial spirits from their
entrapment in manifestation and let them go back to their reverie of
nonexistence.

Of course, then we must immediately fill the gap with the light of
Unconditional Love.

Good Luck!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

ATP wrote:

Are you ready for Judgment Day, May 21, 2011?

Hmm. I'd heard it was scheduled for 12/12/12.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

ATP wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

If I had been smart, I would have found some of those people and offered
a few hundred bucks for their houses, so they can have a big hootenanny
before the world ends.

I wonder if the contracts would hold up?

I don't know. We have such a tradition of respecting even the wackiest
religious beliefs those people probably wouldn't be considered insane.

If they were properly recorded with Der Fuehrer's local minions, then
yes, of course. A contract is a contract, even if it was signed by a
nincompoop. What's on paper is on paper, and who's going to sue whom?

Can you imagine going to some judge and saying, "This guy bought my
house for pennies on the dollar because I believed the world was coming
to an end. Now I want my house back!"?

Hope This Helps! :-)
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 15 May 2011 01:51:20 -0700, the renowned Rich Grise
wrote:

ATP wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

If I had been smart, I would have found some of those people and offered
a few hundred bucks for their houses, so they can have a big hootenanny
before the world ends.

I wonder if the contracts would hold up?

I don't know. We have such a tradition of respecting even the wackiest
religious beliefs those people probably wouldn't be considered insane.

If they were properly recorded with Der Fuehrer's local minions, then
yes, of course. A contract is a contract, even if it was signed by a
nincompoop. What's on paper is on paper, and who's going to sue whom?

Can you imagine going to some judge and saying, "This guy bought my
house for pennies on the dollar because I believed the world was coming
to an end. Now I want my house back!"?

If you can't think of at least a couple defenses for this, you really
don't know very much about contract law, Rich.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Which false prophet can you believe any more?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus