Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - When a terrorist dies, is it OK to gloat?

On Thu, 05 May 2011 23:05:56 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Christopher Tidy wrote:

Looks like I'm provoking a hornet's nest here, so after this, I'll
stay out of it.

Once you open a can of worms, the only way to recan them is to get a
bigger can.

;-)
Rich

Or use a press. Bit hard on the worms..but..shrug..it works

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is