Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default OT - When a terrorist dies, is it OK to gloat?

RogerN wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

Yep, the clock is ticking and the people that I used to think of as
decent republicans, like my parents, are no longer in the party. All
that's left hold extreme views and have that overly
conservative/libertarian philosophy. You can remain "registered" if you
like, but I'd suggest that the republican party left you a long time ago,
and now you're a moderate liberal but just haven't noticed it.

Exactly, the Lord is separating the wheat and the chaff, just like he said
he would do. The bad will get worse, events would be like birth pains,
increasing in frequency and intensity, floods, earthquakes, war, famine,
increase in homosexuality, and so on.

Yes, Mother Earth is finally waking from her coma, and moving the asuras,
or denial spirits out of her energy field. All the symptoms we see are
merely the movement necessary to release the denial spirits from their
entrapment in manifestation and let them go back to their reverie of
nonexistence.

Of course, then we must immediately fill the gap with the light of
Unconditional Love.

Good Luck!
Rich