Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - When a terrorist dies, is it OK to gloat?

On May 13, 7:44*am, "Ed Huntress"

Remember, I *am* a registered Republican. Just because the right-wing fruit
loops have temporarily co-opted the party doesn't mean that the old balance
won't be restored. I'm hoping it happens before I die, but time is running
out...

--
Ed Huntress

Being a registered Republican does not mean you are a Republican. It
just means that you are registered as one.

I suspect you are really an independent registered as a Republican so
you can vote in the primaries. In the last ten years did you vote for
any Democrats? In the last ten years did you vote for more Democrats
or Republicans?

Dan