Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default OT - When a terrorist dies, is it OK to gloat?

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
"Hawke" wrote in message
On 5/13/2011 4:44 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 4:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
m...
"Ed wrote in message

snip

Really? I didn't know that. Where's the transcript
of the trial?

"Justice" is mass, legalized revenge, filtered through sophistic
mumbo-jumbo and twisted moralisms to deny the simple, and obvious,
fact
about what it is.

Bin Laden was killed in an act of self-defense against a non-state
combatant. As in any combat, at any time in history and anywhere in
the
world, no trial is needed. Neither is suicide required.

--
Ed Huntress

Though I agree with your answer, it seems to be anti-liberal.
Liberals
deny simple obvious facts and spin BS.

RogerN

With all due respect, Roger, you wouldn't recognize a centrist if he
walked
up and bit you in the butt. But not to worry, I'm not into that sort
of
thing. d8-)

Just because I don't want to machine-gun Mexicans as they cross the
border
or push Grandma out to sea on a warm day while she sits on a cake of
ice
doesn't mean I'm liberal.

Maybe, but the fact that you seem to be a decent person with some
morals
disqualifies you from being a true republican. Like, how much are you
like
Newt Gingrich? He's a republican. Are you really one of them? So maybe
you're more of a liberal than you think you are.

Hawke

Remember, I *am* a registered Republican. Just because the right-wing
fruit
loops have temporarily co-opted the party doesn't mean that the old
balance
won't be restored. I'm hoping it happens before I die, but time is
running
out...

Yep, the clock is ticking and the people that I used to think of as
decent republicans, like my parents, are no longer in the party. All
that's left hold extreme views and have that overly
conservative/libertarian philosophy. You can remain "registered" if you
like, but I'd suggest that the republican party left you a long time ago,
and now you're a moderate liberal but just haven't noticed it.

Hawke

Exactly, the Lord is separating the wheat and the chaff, just like he said
he would do. The bad will get worse, events would be like birth pains,
increasing in frequency and intensity, floods, earthquakes, war, famine,
increase in homosexuality, and so on.

RogerN

Are you ready for Judgment Day, May 21, 2011?

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/