Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - When a terrorist dies, is it OK to gloat?

Not sure if it would be a gloat, but I'd surely like to send the man who
double tapped OBL a Christmas card, or a Ruth's Chris certificate, or just
shake his hand and say "thank you." I wonder if we'll ever know his name in
our lifetime. I doubt it because it would put a target on him and his
family.

I'd give a lot more to think what was going through his mind in those two
seconds.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 8 May 2011 08:14:14 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Not sure if it would be a gloat, but I'd surely like to send the man who
double tapped OBL a Christmas card, or a Ruth's Chris certificate, or just
shake his hand and say "thank you." I wonder if we'll ever know his name in
our lifetime. I doubt it because it would put a target on him and his
family.

I'd give a lot more to think what was going through his mind in those two
seconds.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide

One really really wonders...if there were things said to Osama before he
was terminated with extreme prejudice. The time line tends to be a bit
vague from the moment they broke into his room to the time the shots
were fired.

It would be an interesting sound bite if some of the lads had a few last
words for him, no?

And as for his burial at sea..stuffing him in a pigskin bag and kicking
him over the side..would not likely have made the news either...but it
would have been MOST appropriate and given the feelings of the military
at large...not unthinkable.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Shoot man, he ain't even dead. I have already come across at least one
site that demonstrates how the photo of him laying there dead was
faked.