Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuff...for sale/trade/??

Im going through my Stacks o Stuff now that the weather has changed for
the better and am offering up some Stuff

http://www.monstermarketplace.com/wo...le-swivel-base

Got one of these, in very good condition. Make offer

15lbs of aluminum/brass and copper rivets. All in FREE jars G
Need a specific size..email me. There has to be a few thousand or more.
Some of the copper ones are up to 3/16x .500", most are smaller
Ive been hanging on to them for years..and havent found a use for
them..so they go.

1/2x 10' of Brand New braided nylon sleeve..make offer

brand new 1/8" swivel brass air fittings. Still in the sack from MmC

1ton Dayton electric chain hoist on traveling 2 ton IR chain operated
traveling car.110vt With remote pendant Make offer
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/ForSale#

1 ton CM electric chain hoist on 2 ton IR chain operated traveling car,
with Remote pendant. 220/440 3ph. EXCELLENT condit. Make offer.
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/ForSale#

1978 Chrysler bass boat. Sound hull, needs puttering and motor. As is.
Make offer
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Boat4#

Gorton MasterMill, needs puttering, B&S #9 spindle nose. make offer
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/NewGorton#

Hobart Bros. Gas welder. 300 amp, DC only, made about 1943ish or so.
Runs VERY well, on trailer with good tires. Welds VERY nicely.
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...asolineWelder#
Make offer

Lots and lots of drill chucks, MT drills and whatnot. Let me know what
you need
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...aleSmallStuff#

Lancer Lathe..in pieces..All there
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Lancer#
Make offer

Im trying to clean up the back yard ..its spring..and will be offering
other Stuff as I get to them

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 17:16:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

[...]

Gunner, I knew the fellow that owned Gossco Kurt Goss.
Interesting fellow, played golf with him at his country club a few
times and also worked on the big Mori once or twice.
The lost "Daytona Cobra" strory is really wild.
here is a recap.
http://www.carmemories.com/cgi-bin/v...perience_id=87

He really enjoyed his beer eh

Dave B
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ayup..Kurt told me that story a number of years ago. Ever play pool
with him? I thought that I was "good", having made a side living
hustling pool over the years..and he blew me away, every time I played
pool with him. He at one time..was one of the biggest money players in
So. Cal. Legendary.

You know he died last year...right? Cancer.
I was taking care of all of his machines for the past 5 yrs, moved him
from Brea/La Habra down to Fullerton and set up his shop.

The ****ing real estate lady gave me a really big ration of **** when I
tried to get my machinery out of there and I lost a big part of them
during the close out and auction. Even though the employees and
managers all stated to her that they were mine and not part of Gossco.

I bought his 1897 Brunswick "Admiral" snooker table at the auction..for
$25. It was sitting disassembled up in the conference room and no one
knew what it was...VBG

Ill be putting it up for sale before long..with luck..Ill get a bit of
the $15,000 Gossco owed me when they shut the doors.

That guy in the GCL albums
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GCL# was one of his managers
and tried to keep the company going..but the family simply walked
away..and the real estate people shut em down for back rent ($16k month)
and auctioned them off. I set up Bob in a new slotting/perfing company,
for a tiny little bit of the action and he is doing..."ok".

I miss Kurt quite a bit. An interesting guy. I met some of his family,
but never did meet his ex wife. Shrug

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news
[...]

You got any soft slings?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:38:12 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

[...]

Double loop, single loop, flat or round?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No Mobius loop? Of course, you'd need a Klein Bottle to store them
in. ;-)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news Im going through my Stacks o Stuff now that the weather has changed for
[...]

No problem, I store em in a tesseract

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

All I can find are phone booth sized ones and simply moving a lathe into
it is rough.

Gunner, who will be posting a bunch of lifting stuff he suddenly
remembered. Strokes..a terrible terrible thing.....

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:57:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

All I can find are phone booth sized ones and simply moving a lathe into
it is rough.

Just specify a foldout door - maybe a retrovirus with some snake DNA....

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:47:17 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:57:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

All I can find are phone booth sized ones and simply moving a lathe into
it is rough.

Just specify a foldout door - maybe a retrovirus with some snake DNA....

Cheers!
Rich

oooh..can I do that???

Kewl!!!!

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:57:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

All I can find are phone booth sized ones and simply moving a lathe into
it is rough.

Just specify a foldout door - maybe a retrovirus with some snake DNA....

oooh..can I do that???

Kewl!!!!

With Free Will, you can do anything you can get away with. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:57:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

All I can find are phone booth sized ones and simply moving a lathe into
it is rough.

Just specify a foldout door - maybe a retrovirus with some snake DNA....

oooh..can I do that???

Kewl!!!!

With Free Will, you can do anything you can get away with. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Sorry...Free Will Rev 1.02 now costs $37.50

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.monstermarketplace.com/wo...-and-tools/009...

with Remote pendant. *220/440 3ph. *EXCELLENT condit. Make offer.https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/ForSale#

you needhttps://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/ForSaleSmallStuff#

Lancer Lathe..in pieces..All therehttps://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Lancer#
Make offer

Im trying to clean up the back yard ..its spring..and will be offering
other Stuff as I get to them

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " *Jonah Goldberg (modified)

So Gummer...how much of this stuff belongs to your creditors?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

six. " *Jonah Goldberg (modified)- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you just admit that the equipment was never yours?

If you really had proof of ownership, they would have allowed you to
take it.

Sounds like the real estate lady should have had you arrested for
theft.

TMT

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

Silly boy! After you get the Tardis, then you need to get a used
transporter from Starfleet! ;-)

All I can find are phone booth sized ones and simply moving a lathe into
it is rough.

Gunner, who will be posting a bunch of lifting stuff he suddenly
remembered. Strokes..a terrible terrible thing.....

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Actually..yah..Ive thought about it. Ebay or my own. Tough decision.
Which is why Im taking photos of all the Stuff I dont mind
selling/swapping off. I really do have way way too much Stuff. Ive
closed too many factories down in the last 36 months..and have been
tripping over Stuff since then. Time to thin it out.

Let me know if you need help.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

Silly boy! After you get the Tardis, then you need to get a used
transporter from Starfleet! ;-)

OOOOh!! Startleet? I want a Phasing Cloak!

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 02 May 2011 00:34:14 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Actually..yah..Ive thought about it. Ebay or my own. Tough decision.
Which is why Im taking photos of all the Stuff I dont mind
selling/swapping off. I really do have way way too much Stuff. Ive
closed too many factories down in the last 36 months..and have been
tripping over Stuff since then. Time to thin it out.

Let me know if you need help.

I certainly will. And thanks!

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 05/02/2011 12:00 AM, Rich Grise wrote:

Silly boy! After you get the Tardis, then you need to get a used
transporter from Starfleet! ;-)

OOOOh!! Startleet? I want a Phasing Cloak!

Not me. I want a replicator: FREE BEER!!!!!!!

technomaNge
--
What?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 02 May 2011 21:23:54 -0500, technomaNge
wrote:

On 05/02/2011 12:00 AM, Rich Grise wrote:

Silly boy! After you get the Tardis, then you need to get a used
transporter from Starfleet! ;-)

OOOOh!! Startleet? I want a Phasing Cloak!

Not me. I want a replicator: FREE BEER!!!!!!!

No more needing to reload!!

Lots and lots and lots of ammo!!! Free!!!!

YAY!!!!!

technomaNge

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 05/02/2011 12:00 AM, Rich Grise wrote:

Silly boy! After you get the Tardis, then you need to get a used
transporter from Starfleet! ;-)

OOOOh!! Startleet? I want a Phasing Cloak!

Not me. I want a replicator: FREE BEER!!!!!!!

No more needing to reload!!

Lots and lots and lots of ammo!!! Free!!!!

You think too small. If there is a surplus replicator, you're bound
to find a couple Photon Torpedoes.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 05/02/2011 12:00 AM, Rich Grise wrote:

Silly boy! After you get the Tardis, then you need to get a used
transporter from Starfleet! ;-)

OOOOh!! Startleet? I want a Phasing Cloak!

Not me. I want a replicator: FREE BEER!!!!!!!

No more needing to reload!!

Lots and lots and lots of ammo!!! Free!!!!

You think too small. If there is a surplus replicator, you're bound
to find a couple Photon Torpedoes.

But..but...I dont have any star ships as enemies!

Now..a couple SAWs..maybe a Barrett...cool..but no torpedos. I simply
dont have the storage space..sigh...

But...I could make a nice big modern copy of Ft Zindernof...couldnt I?

Hummmmmm!!

Gunner