Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Stuff...for sale/trade/??

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:47:17 -0700, Rich Grise
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:57:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

All I can find are phone booth sized ones and simply moving a lathe into
it is rough.

Just specify a foldout door - maybe a retrovirus with some snake DNA....

oooh..can I do that???

Kewl!!!!

With Free Will, you can do anything you can get away with. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich