Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuff...for sale/trade/??

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

Silly boy! After you get the Tardis, then you need to get a used
transporter from Starfleet! ;-)

All I can find are phone booth sized ones and simply moving a lathe into
it is rough.

Gunner, who will be posting a bunch of lifting stuff he suddenly
remembered. Strokes..a terrible terrible thing.....

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.