Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default € xbox for sale or trade ?

Make offer OR let me know what you have for a possible trade.

There are 13 games and they a
· Amped 2
· Madden 2005
· Madden 2006
· Fight Night Round 2
· ATV 2
· Dead or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball
· Blitz the league
· Big Mutha Truckers 2
· Midtown Madness 3
· Crash Tagteam Racing
· The Sims: Bustin Out
· Flat Out
· MX Unleashed

?Ž2 Controllers, One original XBOX controller and one Wireless
Controller.
2 other used controllers that have a minor problem (those are free).
The XBOX has lots of music on the harddrive. XBOX is in real good
condition.
Comes with audio/video wires and power plug.
It also has a ethernet connection.
You pay S&H charges if buying.

If for trade you pay YOUR items S&H and I pay for mine.

Email me if interested!