Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuff...for sale/trade/??

On Mon, 02 May 2011 00:34:14 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Actually..yah..Ive thought about it. Ebay or my own. Tough decision.
Which is why Im taking photos of all the Stuff I dont mind
selling/swapping off. I really do have way way too much Stuff. Ive
closed too many factories down in the last 36 months..and have been
tripping over Stuff since then. Time to thin it out.

Let me know if you need help.

I certainly will. And thanks!

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is