Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuff...for sale/trade/??

On Apr 24, 9:08*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:24:45 -0700, Dave B wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 17:16:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Im going through my Stacks o Stuff now that the weather has changed for
the better and am offering up some Stuff

http://www.monstermarketplace.com/wo...-and-tools/009....

Got one of these, in very good condition. *Make offer

15lbs of aluminum/brass and copper rivets. *All in FREE jars G *
Need a specific size..email me. *There has to be a few thousand or more.
Some of the copper ones are up to 3/16x .500", most are smaller
Ive been hanging on to them for years..and havent found a use for
them..so they go.

1/2x 10' of Brand New braided nylon sleeve..make offer

brand new 1/8" swivel brass air fittings. Still in the sack from MmC

1ton Dayton electric chain hoist on traveling 2 ton IR chain operated
traveling car.110vt *With remote pendant Make offer
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/ForSale#

1 ton CM electric chain hoist on 2 ton IR chain operated traveling car,
with Remote pendant. *220/440 3ph. *EXCELLENT condit. Make offer.
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/ForSale#

1978 Chrysler bass boat. Sound hull, needs puttering and motor. *As is.
Make offer
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Boat4#

Gorton MasterMill, needs puttering, B&S #9 spindle nose. make offer
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/NewGorton#

Hobart Bros. Gas welder. 300 amp, DC only, made about 1943ish or so.
Runs VERY well, on trailer with good tires. Welds VERY nicely.
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...asolineWelder#
Make offer

Lots and lots of drill chucks, MT drills and whatnot. Let me know what
you need
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...aleSmallStuff#

Lancer Lathe..in pieces..All there
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Lancer#
Make offer

Im trying to clean up the back yard ..its spring..and will be offering
other Stuff as I get to them

Gunner

Gunner, I knew the fellow that owned Gossco Kurt Goss.
Interesting fellow, played golf with him at his country club a few
times and also worked on the big Mori once or twice.
The lost "Daytona Cobra" strory is really wild.
here is a recap.
http://www.carmemories.com/cgi-bin/v...perience_id=87

He really enjoyed his beer eh

Dave B

Ayup..Kurt told me that story a number of years ago. *Ever play pool
with him? *I thought that I was "good", having made a side living
hustling pool over the years..and he blew me away, every time I played
pool with him. *He at one time..was one of the biggest money players in
So. Cal. Legendary. *

You know he died last year...right? Cancer.
I was taking care of all of his machines for the past 5 yrs, moved him
from Brea/La Habra down to Fullerton and set up his shop.

The ****ing real estate lady gave me a really big ration of **** when I
tried to get my machinery out of there and I lost a big part of them
during the close out and auction. *Even though the employees and
managers all stated to her that they were mine and not part of Gossco.

I bought his 1897 Brunswick "Admiral" snooker table at the auction..for
$25. It was sitting disassembled up in the conference room and no one
knew what it was...VBG

Ill be putting it up for sale before long..with luck..Ill get a bit of
the $15,000 Gossco owed me when they shut the doors.

That guy in the GCL albumshttps://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GCL#*was one of *his managers
and tried to keep the company going..but the family simply walked
away..and the real estate people shut em down for back rent ($16k month)
and auctioned them off. I set up Bob in a new slotting/perfing company,
for a tiny little bit of the action and he is doing..."ok".

I miss Kurt quite a bit. An interesting guy. *I met some of his family,
but never did meet his ex wife. Shrug

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

Why don't you just admit that the equipment was never yours?

If you really had proof of ownership, they would have allowed you to
take it.

Sounds like the real estate lady should have had you arrested for
theft.

TMT

TMT