Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuff...for sale/trade/??

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:57:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 06:49:04 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:38:12 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news Im going through my Stacks o Stuff now that the weather has changed for
the better and am offering up some Stuff

http://www.monstermarketplace.com/wo...le-swivel-base

Got one of these, in very good condition. Make offer

15lbs of aluminum/brass and copper rivets. All in FREE jars G
Need a specific size..email me. There has to be a few thousand or more.
Some of the copper ones are up to 3/16x .500", most are smaller
Ive been hanging on to them for years..and havent found a use for
them..so they go.

1/2x 10' of Brand New braided nylon sleeve..make offer

brand new 1/8" swivel brass air fittings. Still in the sack from MmC

1ton Dayton electric chain hoist on traveling 2 ton IR chain operated
traveling car.110vt With remote pendant Make offer
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/ForSale#

1 ton CM electric chain hoist on 2 ton IR chain operated traveling car,
with Remote pendant. 220/440 3ph. EXCELLENT condit. Make offer.
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/ForSale#

1978 Chrysler bass boat. Sound hull, needs puttering and motor. As is.
Make offer
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Boat4#

Gorton MasterMill, needs puttering, B&S #9 spindle nose. make offer
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/NewGorton#

Hobart Bros. Gas welder. 300 amp, DC only, made about 1943ish or so.
Runs VERY well, on trailer with good tires. Welds VERY nicely.
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...asolineWelder#
Make offer

Lots and lots of drill chucks, MT drills and whatnot. Let me know what
you need
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...aleSmallStuff#

Lancer Lathe..in pieces..All there
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Lancer#
Make offer

Im trying to clean up the back yard ..its spring..and will be offering
other Stuff as I get to them

Gunner

You got any soft slings?

Steve

Double loop, single loop, flat or round?

No Mobius loop? Of course, you'd need a Klein Bottle to store them
in. ;-)

No problem, I store em in a tesseract

So, you weren't the winner of that Tardis on Ebay?

On second thought...since Im going through my Stuff..having a Tardis
would be a very good thing though. But can I get one with a garage
sized door I can move stuff into it with a forklift?

All I can find are phone booth sized ones and simply moving a lathe into
it is rough.

Gunner, who will be posting a bunch of lifting stuff he suddenly
remembered. Strokes..a terrible terrible thing.....

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is