Old June 14th 21, 06:10 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: Deoderant advertises suicide?

Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly". Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now you've told me about it....

Old June 14th 21, 06:24 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 1:10:32 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly". Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now you've told me about it....

Be sure to let us know how it works out.
Old June 14th 21, 06:35 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:10:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Old June 14th 21, 07:17 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do they put death warnings on deoderant?

Because some stupids can sniff it. Same with petrol/gasoline.

Isn't that encouraging suicide?

Nope, it's a ****ed way to kill yourself, not very effective at all.

I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".

But doesn't do that very often at all.

Old June 14th 21, 07:19 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:17:36 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do they put death warnings on deoderant?

Because some stupids can sniff it. Same with petrol/gasoline.

And you think they read the notice?

Isn't that encouraging suicide?

Nope, it's a ****ed way to kill yourself, not very effective at all.

Then it should say "slowly and painfully", that might discourage more.

Old June 14th 21, 07:44 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 04:17:36 +1000, FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic
cretins' endless absolutely idiotic blather

cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent Speed, the auto-contradicting senile
sociopath, blabbered, again:

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Old June 14th 21, 08:04 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do they put death warnings on deoderant?

Because some stupids can sniff it. Same with petrol/gasoline.

And you think they read the notice?

Irrelevant to what some jurisdictions/lawyers require.

Isn't that encouraging suicide?

Nope, it's a ****ed way to kill yourself, not very effective at all.

Then it should say "slowly and painfully",

It doesn't do that either.

that might discourage more.

Unlikely given that few that stupid read warning labels.
Old June 14th 21, 08:39 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 05:04:32 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Old June 15th 21, 08:23 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Deoderant advertises suicide?

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.
However, if you try to kill yourself with it and this fails, can you take
makers to court for false advertising?

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
news

Old June 15th 21, 08:26 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Unless that is your thing of course. You might enjoy it.

I'm reminded of that cartoon series. Futurama where there were suicide
booths on the street, and the menu was slow and painful dismembering,
painless and fast etc.

grin.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:17:36 +0100, Rod Speed

Commander Kinsey wrote