Old June 14th 21, 06:24 PM posted to alt.home.repair
Marilyn Manson Marilyn Manson is offline

Default OT: Deoderant advertises suicide?

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 1:10:32 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly". Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now you've told me about it....

Be sure to let us know how it works out.