Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Deoderant advertises suicide?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:38:49 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:11:36 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days..

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

It is hard to find anything in the consumer marketplace that doesn't
have some kind of warning. Worst case is probably a ladder.

I was asked to go on a "ladder training course" at work. I just laughed and refused. When said safety officer saw me using a 3 part extended one many many feet up in the air, she covered her eyes and said "I didn't see that". I believe she used a swearword the time she found me not using a ladder because someone had borrowed it. I made a pyramid of 9, 4, 1 square desks to reach a high ceiling. It was actually quite stable and safer than a ladder. Jumping off the top caused a woman to scream.