Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Deoderant advertises suicide?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 10:12:24 -0500, Sam E

Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".
Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now
you've told me about it....

Thinking of warnings, I've had a lawn mower with a warning sticker
saying don't put your hands and feet under the deck while it's running.
Maybe somebody thinks it'll just clean your finger and toe nails.

Stupid people have done enough dumb stuff to get the government to
make lawn mowers almost unusable. If you try to back up my Troy Bilt
rider with the blades going the motor stops. That is just one of the
nagging things they have done.