Old June 15th 21, 08:53 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile Disgusting Blind MOLE Alert!

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 08:26:09 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

Unless that is your thing of course. You might enjoy it.

I'm reminded of that cartoon series. Futurama where there were suicide
booths on the street, and the menu was slow and painful dismembering,
painless and fast etc.

grin.
Brainless & Daft

Well, if you knew what a disgusting blithering moron you are, you would,
hopeful quickly opt for one of those, Brainless & Daft.

Old June 15th 21, 08:55 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Disgusting Senile Blind MOLE Alert!

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 08:23:21 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.
However, if you try to kill yourself with it and this fails, can you take
makers to court for false advertising?

Brainless & Daft

Keep your brainless daft **** out these ngs, you subnormal disgusting blind
mole!
Old June 15th 21, 10:11 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Deoderant advertises suicide?

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

However, if you try to kill yourself with it and this fails, can you take
makers to court for false advertising?

Nope, because it isnt advertising.

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".
Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now
you've told me about it....

Old June 15th 21, 02:38 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:11:36 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

It is hard to find anything in the consumer marketplace that doesn't
have some kind of warning. Worst case is probably a ladder.

In California it is ridiculous. (Prop 65)
Everything causes cancer in California.

Old June 15th 21, 03:24 PM posted to uk.d-i-y, alt.home.repair, alt.computer.workshop

On 2021 Jun15, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

Brian Gaff wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

Obviously you haven’t encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the side.
(The same packets had a ‘Cholesterol-free’ label on them. Cholesterol is
an animal fat...)

However, if you try to kill yourself with it and this fails, can you take
makers to court for false advertising?

Nope, because it isnt advertising.

that won’t stop the lawsuits...

Old June 15th 21, 04:10 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 15, 2021 at 2:11:36 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

Have you ever used used a ladder?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Old June 15th 21, 04:12 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: Deoderant advertises suicide?

Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".
Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now
you've told me about it....

Thinking of warnings, I've had a lawn mower with a warning sticker
saying don't put your hands and feet under the deck while it's running.
Maybe somebody thinks it'll just clean your finger and toe nails.

--
"If Christ, in fact, said "I came not to bring peace but a sword," it is
the only prophecy in the New Testament that has been literally
Old June 15th 21, 04:20 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 6/15/21 9:24 AM, Wolffan wrote:

[snip]

Obviously you haven’t encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the side.
(The same packets had a ‘Cholesterol-free’ label on them. Cholesterol is
an animal fat...)

Sometimes I've wondered how many people buy peanuts, with the
expectation there will be no nuts.

I don't know about cholesterol-free peanuts, but have seen
cholesterol-free bread and sugar-free water.

[snip]

Old June 15th 21, 06:43 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 10:12:24 -0500, Sam E, another absolutely brain dead,
troll-feeding senile moron, blathered:

Thinking of warnings,

Ever thought of the old warning, "Don't feed the troll", senile asshole? You
SHOULD do so, idiot!
Old June 15th 21, 06:48 PM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

It is hard to find anything in the consumer marketplace
that doesn't have some kind of warning.

That’s bull**** with all of gasoline, diesel, tap
water, rivers, the ocean, roads etc etc etc.

Worst case is probably a ladder.

In California it is ridiculous. (Prop 65)
Everything causes cancer in California.

Tap water doesn’t. Neither do donuts.