Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Deoderant advertises suicide?

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:11:49 AM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote
Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

You might be surprised. I was looking at one of those windshield sun shades people
put in their vehicles. The package says to remove the shade before
driving.

However, if you try to kill yourself with it and this fails, can you take
makers to court for false advertising?

Nope, because it isnt advertising.

Commander Kinsey wrote
Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".
Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now
you've told me about it....