Old June 16th 21, 06:33 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Deoderant advertises suicide?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:36:59 -0400, Ralph Mowery

says...

Stupid people have done enough dumb stuff to get the government to
make lawn mowers almost unusable. If you try to back up my Troy Bilt
rider with the blades going the motor stops. That is just one of the
nagging things they have done.

Most home riding mowers have been that way for many years. The JD I
bought about 15 years ago had it with a push button to bypass that. I
bypassed that switch the next mower I bought had a position on the
start/stop key that would bypass that, and a JD I just bought had the
push button again. Bypassed that one too.

I unplugged the reverse position switch. You can't cut my yard without
backing up. Too many dead end places.