Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 03/06/2021 23:50, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:51:03 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Jun 1, 2021 at 10:29:18 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:10:09 +0100, Snit
wrote:

*On May 27, 2021 at 10:51:30 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

*** I'm surprised that you didn't know about them, didn't you
work on a
*** dairy farm before? Were your cows degaussed?

** No, I never worked on a farm. Perhaps you are thinking of my
short
** period with Express Dairies?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/boaterdave/

** //The degaussing system is installed aboard ship to reduce
the ship's
** effect on the Earth's magnetic field. In order to accomplish
this, the
** change in the Earth's field about the ship's hull is
"canceled" by
** controlling the electric current flowing through degaussing
coils wound
** in specific locations within the hull.//

** We NEVER had a cow on board - not as far as I'm aware! ;-)

** I knew about degaussing computer screens but not ships.
Interesting.

*They do it themselves.* The 25"+ Sony Trinitron screens made a
****ing loud
*noise.

*Older ones had a button to do it.

Really?* I had a BnW TV as a kid, and even that didn't have one.
Must be an
American thing, they never design things properly.

https://youtu.be/PjO2vVaxIWM

Lots more you can find:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...button+monitor

I thought we were talking about TVs.* Yes I had one monitor (an Iiyama
vision master pro) with a degauss button, but it was pointless, since
it activated on every switch on, and was only needed if the
surrounding magnetism had changed, like moving it, which would have
meant it was unplugged and would have degaussed itself anyway.

*The static was more fun.* Charge yourself up on a monitor in the
office,
then
*tap some one on the shoulder.* Strangely, it was them that jumped
and not
the
*person doing it.* Maybe just the unexpected?

*For whatever reason I tend to build up a lot to static... shocking
myself
and
*others. I have mostly just gotten used to it.

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was
guaranteed
to kill them with static.* Probably his clothes or shoes come to
think of it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more
than one
mouse that way, too.

A mouse is not static sensitive.

Corded mice are.

And I'm the opposite, I can't kill things with static.* I used to
touch the frame of the PC first, but now I don't even bother with
that.* I certainly never used a wrist strap.

I don't either but don't have carpet.

Most sensitive stuff has a diode to absorb high voltages anyway.

Wrong.

It is extremely rare for an unprotected pin open to the environment on
equipment. There are many types and ranges of protection devices
depending on the application.

With an IC the only examples I have seen are analogue chips without any
protection on an input to reduce internal leakage currents.

Many FETs don't have any gate protection, this is a well known example
(2N7000):
https://www.edn.com/the-shocking-truth-about-fets/

Others do have protection:

https://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/powerhou...mosfet-include

There was one time I broke a graphics card though.* I had wrapped a
computer I was selling in bubble wrap.* I undid it to make a last
minute change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big
charge on me.* When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics
socket first, and felt a sharp shock in my finger.* That output no
longer functioned.

Do much for the purported diode.

Quite.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Not rare at all with the video connector.

With an IC the only examples I have seen are analogue chips without any
protection on an input to reduce internal leakage currents.

Many FETs don't have any gate protection, this is a well known example
(2N7000):
https://www.edn.com/the-shocking-truth-about-fets/

Others do have protection:

https://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/powerhou...mosfet-include

There was one time I broke a graphics card though. I had wrapped a
computer I was selling in bubble wrap. I undid it to make a last minute
change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big charge on
me. When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics socket
first, and felt a sharp shock in my finger. That output no longer
functioned.

So much for the purported diode.

Quite.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 3, 2021 at 3:50:07 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was
guaranteed
to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think
of it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more than
one
mouse that way, too.

A mouse is not static sensitive.

Corded mice are.

And these were corded mice. I do not like wireless ones.

And I'm the opposite, I can't kill things with static. I used to touch
the frame of the PC first, but now I don't even bother with that. I
certainly never used a wrist strap.

I don't either but don't have carpet.

Even without carpet I tend to zap stuff.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 3, 2021 at 12:39:09 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-06-03 12:21 p.m., Snit wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I was responding to " knew about degaussing computer screens but...". But it
happens.

Yes I had one monitor (an Iiyama vision master pro) with a degauss button,
but it was pointless, since it activated on every switch on, and was only
needed if the surrounding magnetism had changed, like moving it, which would
have meant it was unplugged and would have degaussed itself anyway.

They were primarily used as entertainment.

The static was more fun. Charge yourself up on a monitor in the office,
then
tap some one on the shoulder. Strangely, it was them that jumped and not
the
person doing it. Maybe just the unexpected?

For whatever reason I tend to build up a lot to static... shocking myself
and
others. I have mostly just gotten used to it.

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was
guaranteed
to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think of
it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more than one
mouse that way, too.

A mouse is not static sensitive.

I often get zapped -- or zap -- when I touch them.

And I'm the opposite, I can't kill things with static. I used to touch the
frame of the PC first, but now I don't even bother with that. I certainly
never used a wrist strap. Most sensitive stuff has a diode to absorb high
voltages anyway. There was one time I broke a graphics card though. I had
wrapped a computer I was selling in bubble wrap. I undid it to make a last
minute change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big charge
on me. When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics socket first,
and felt a sharp shock in my finger. That output no longer functioned.

It can happen. I use a wrist strap -- or at leasst touch the side first. I
think computers would explode if I did not.

i drive a copper ground rod into my head and drag a chain around with me

You would not be zapping things.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:25:43 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 02/06/2021 10:07, Spike wrote:
On 01/06/2021 12:35, T i m wrote:

"What Is Carnism?

Carnism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people to eat certain animals."

'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
are illeqwuipped to do in most cases.

"Carnism is, essentially, an oppressive system. It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

That sounds like it was written by a snowflake evangelical vegan ArtStudent.

"What Is Veganism?"

* "Veganism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
* people no to eat* animals."

'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
* are ill equipped to do in most cases.

"Veganism is, essentially, an oppressive system. It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

Meanwhile eating meat is as bad as racism.* What gives you the right to say an animal has less rights than a human?* Why not do the same and eat other races of people?

Go take a swim with some hungry adult alligators. Gators don't observe human rights. There are no reciprocity agreements.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Mon, 31 May 2021 20:51:19 +0100, bert wrote:

In article , Spike
writes
On 30/05/2021 18:58, T i m wrote:

Please don't be drawn into the sickos mirroring. I have only ever
questioned the illogic of both teaching children to respect and care
for animals and then feeding them the dismembered remains of animals.
I offer links to documentary and educational videos on Youtube (of all
places) and the pathetic pussy trolls won't watch is and so have no
idea what it actually contains.

When you were earlier on urging people to watch your choice of videos of
animals being slaughtered in the name of 'education', I told you that
when I was very young I had seen our chickens killed, bled, plucked,
cleaned, dressed, cooked and served. Your response to that was to say
that I had been 'conditioned'. But here you are urging the same thing on
children. This is, if course, pure hypocrisy on your part as you seek to
'condition' them to accept your beliefs. Anything depths may be plumbed,
in fact, to further your anti-meat-eating crusade thinly disguised under
a cloak of the veganism you were brow-beaten in to.

It's a pity there' no one able to have a quiet wood with little Timmie
to persuade him to stop making such a prat of himself. I have some
sympathy for his plight as he is obviously autistic bordering on the
Aspergers range.

No such thing, these are artificial labels put on thickos so we can put them in expensive hospitals.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Mon, 31 May 2021 22:13:16 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"bert" wrote in message
In article , Spike
writes
On 30/05/2021 18:58, T i m wrote:

[...]

Is that one of those golf clubs ? Bit cruel.

I thought he wanted to take him up the arse.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 03:10:27 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 31/05/2021 18:38, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:47:11 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 19:22, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike
wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with
antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake'
corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling
abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making? Hint,
the word virus was nothing to do with it.

Are you so myopic and thick you don't recognise a fanatic peddling lies?

Of course I know the point he was attempting to make.

So why call him out on something irrelevant?

Quite, because I saw through his fanaticism and lies to see the point he
was trying to get over, namely, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant".

No, his point was antibiotics make bacteria resistant.

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,

It's obvious it's true. We all know things build up a resistance. Why
do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used
to? They're running out of ones that are still effective.

That's the point, to a myopic simple mind it will be obvious. Studies
suggest otherwise.

Studies also claim climate change is occurring, but to those with common sense (a rarity these days), we can see it's twaddle.

However, I would be more than happy to see
antibiotics banned for animals as a precaution. T i m wouldn't agree.
Maybe you would?

Of course Tim would agree. It was the point he was making.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
*"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Bacteria resistant? Antibiotics are intended to kill bacteria.

He repeated the point many times, that "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant".

If that was his point he should have made it. Even so, a repeated many
times the jury is out on that claim.

What he could have said, is giving antibiotics to animals can make
bacteria resistant to antibiotics. The obvious solution to this is ban
antibiotics for non-humans.

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,

It's obvious it's true.* We all know things build up a resistance.* Why
do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used
to?* They're running out of ones that are still effective.

That's the point, to a myopic simple mind it will be obvious. Studies
suggest otherwise.

Studies also claim climate change is occurring, but to those with common
sense (a rarity these days), we can see it's twaddle.

You don't have any common sense so see it as twaddle. I'm sure T i m
would agree.

However, I would be more than happy to see
antibiotics banned for animals as a precaution. T i m wouldn't agree.
Maybe you would?

Of course Tim would agree.* It was the point he was making.

No he wouldn't agree. You don't get his MO. He doesn't care about
antibiotic resistance, he doesn't care about animal welfare. All he
cares about is we're allowed to eat meat and he's not.

By way of example, when I pass a kebab shop, I don't have an immediate
craving to have a kebab nor do I feel obliged to post details of my craving.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 30/05/2021 18:58, T i m wrote:

[...]

Fraid so.

these are artificial labels put on thickos so we can put them in expensive
hospitals.

We don't put aspergers in hospitals.

We did put one in jail after he shot and killed
lots of people in the Port Arthur massacre.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 4, 2021 at 10:28:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

So why call him out on something irrelevant?

Quite, because I saw through his fanaticism and lies to see the point he
was trying to get over, namely, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant".

No, his point was antibiotics make bacteria resistant.

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,

It's obvious it's true. We all know things build up a resistance. Why
do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used
to? They're running out of ones that are still effective.

That's the point, to a myopic simple mind it will be obvious. Studies
suggest otherwise.

Studies also claim climate change is occurring, but to those with common
sense (a rarity these days), we can see it's twaddle.

You refer to faith as "common sense". It is not.

However, I would be more than happy to see
antibiotics banned for animals as a precaution. T i m wouldn't agree.
Maybe you would?

Of course Tim would agree. It was the point he was making.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile SMARTASS Alert!

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 19:25:52 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Bacteria resistant? Antibiotics are intended to kill bacteria.

He repeated the point many times, that "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant".

What clinically insane off topic **** is this about, you abnormal
troll-feeding senile notorious smartass?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:50:00 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

You refer to faith as "common sense". It is not.

Isn't it, you troll-feeding senile HUGE ASSHOLE? LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 20:23:55 +0100, T i m wrote:

On 01/06/2021 12:35, T i m wrote:

"What Is Carnism?

Carnism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people to eat certain animals."

'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
are illeqwuipped to do in most cases.

"Carnism is, essentially, an oppressive system. It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

That sounds like it was written by a snowflake evangelical vegan ArtStudent.

"What Is Veganism?"

"Veganism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people no to eat animals."

Nope, because they wouldn't be doing that anyway, and won't in the
future.

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ering/myoblast
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:45:41 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 19:33:24 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ering/myoblast

I'm really sure what the draw is, it's not oxygen FFS!

Unable to interpret sentence.

We popped out in the car yesterday (to pick up some cable) and on the
way back, wondered if Burger King were doing their 'Rebel Whopper'
again so we went though the drive through. (It came out just before
the lockdown but was stopped because they (like many other places)
they went to a 'restricted menu'). ;-(

They weren't, but were doing what appears to be the same thing but
just under the name of 'Plant Based Whopper', so we gave them a go.

It seemed to be the same (very nice) as when we bought it as before,
but neither of us were sure if it was actually meat (as in dead
animals) or not? ;-(

Well plant based means plants, not animals. What on earth confused you?

We made it very clear to the lady though the hole in the wall that we
wanted the vegan offering and the wrapping said 'Plant-Based Whopper'
and even indicated that they had held the mayo (we weren't sure if it
wasn't vegan as it wasn't previously (turns out it now is)).

https://www.burgerking.co.uk/menu/pi...f-ff6939aabba5

This was around lunchtime and it was quite a size with the fries and
so I just had a peanut butter [1] and cucumber sandwich for tea.

Cheers, T i m

[1] That isn't 'butter' as in the stuff made from cows milk and the
use of that description never seemed to bother any carnists or
confused anyone re it's content (unlike alternative 'milks'').

Peanut butter. Not confusing re it's content.
Oat Milk. Confusing as to it's content (apparently)?

Weetabix (warning contains wheat). Coeliacs aren't thick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 21:35:26 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 18:34:01 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:45:41 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 19:33:24 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ering/myoblast

I'm really sure what the draw is, it's not oxygen FFS!

Unable to interpret sentence.

sigh Some look upon 'meat' like it's some form of elixir of life
when it's generally as bad for us as it's good for us plus
(alternatives have more of the pros and fewer of the cons) plus the
very long list of other cons that make it a non-starter for some.

It's insane that anyone should want to eat or think you need what's basically 2nd hand food.

We popped out in the car yesterday (to pick up some cable) and on the
way back, wondered if Burger King were doing their 'Rebel Whopper'
again so we went though the drive through. (It came out just before
the lockdown but was stopped because they (like many other places)
they went to a 'restricted menu'). ;-(

They weren't, but were doing what appears to be the same thing but
just under the name of 'Plant Based Whopper', so we gave them a go.

It seemed to be the same (very nice) as when we bought it as before,
but neither of us were sure if it was actually meat (as in dead
animals) or not? ;-(

Well plant based means plants, not animals.

I know.

What on earth confused you?

Ah, you have never heard of horse being served up as beef or monkfish
/ whatever being sold as cod?

It's not often it happens, not often enough to care anyway.

My point is it tasted (and had the
texture) very much like a meat pattie (as I remember it) and if you
were looking for a direct meat experience as possible (in a burger),
that could well be it. We weren't don't and why we were slightly
surprised that it was plant based ... wondered if they had slipped a
meat one in there because they had run out of the plant based and knew
they were so similar, most wouldn't be able to tell the difference?

snip

[1] That isn't 'butter' as in the stuff made from cows milk and the
use of that description never seemed to bother any carnists or
confused anyone re it's content (unlike alternative 'milks'').

Peanut butter. Not confusing re it's content.
Oat Milk. Confusing as to it's content (apparently)?

Weetabix (warning contains wheat).

Or on a packet of nuts, 'May contain nuts' etc.

I assume that one is a joke.

Coeliacs aren't thick.

What, none of them? ;-)

We need to stop catering for the thick and let them die off.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:45:41 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 19:33:24 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ering/myoblast

I'm really sure what the draw is, it's not oxygen FFS!

Unable to interpret sentence.

sigh Some look upon 'meat' like it's some form of elixir of life
when it's generally as bad for us as it's good for us plus
(alternatives have more of the pros and fewer of the cons) plus the
very long list of other cons that make it a non-starter for some.

It's the elixir of a child's brain development. Without it, and
following a strict vegan diet a child can expect to have an IQ of 10
points lower than a comparable vegetarian child.

What a load of unsubstantiated bull****.

I'm a vegetarian and always have been, and have an IQ of 135.

We popped out in the car yesterday (to pick up some cable) and on the
way back, wondered if Burger King were doing their 'Rebel Whopper'
again so we went though the drive through. (It came out just before
the lockdown but was stopped because they (like many other places)
they went to a 'restricted menu'). ;-(

They weren't, but were doing what appears to be the same thing but
just under the name of 'Plant Based Whopper', so we gave them a go.

It seemed to be the same (very nice) as when we bought it as before,
but neither of us were sure if it was actually meat (as in dead
animals) or not? ;-(

Well plant based means plants, not animals.

I know.

What on earth confused you?

Ah, you have never heard of horse being served up as beef or monkfish
/ whatever being sold as cod? My point is it tasted (and had the
texture) very much like a meat pattie (as I remember it) and if you
were looking for a direct meat experience as possible (in a burger),
that could well be it. We weren't don't and why we were slightly
surprised that it was plant based ... wondered if they had slipped a
meat one in there because they had run out of the plant based and knew
they were so similar, most wouldn't be able to tell the difference?

Have you never stopped and thought why we have evolved to like the taste
of meat?

Because you're an idiot? It smells like something that's rotting and gone off.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:45:41 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 19:33:24 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ering/myoblast

I'm really sure what the draw is, it's not oxygen FFS!

Unable to interpret sentence.

sigh Some look upon 'meat' like it's some form of elixir of life
when it's generally as bad for us as it's good for us plus
(alternatives have more of the pros and fewer of the cons) plus the
very long list of other cons that make it a non-starter for some.

It's insane that anyone should want to eat or think you need what's
basically 2nd hand food.

Plants are second hand food too.

[...]

We need to stop catering for the pathetically anal and let them die off.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:45:41 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 19:33:24 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ering/myoblast

I'm really sure what the draw is, it's not oxygen FFS!

Unable to interpret sentence.

sigh Some look upon 'meat' like it's some form of elixir of life
when it's generally as bad for us as it's good for us plus
(alternatives have more of the pros and fewer of the cons) plus the
very long list of other cons that make it a non-starter for some.

It's the elixir of a child's brain development. Without it, and
following a strict vegan diet a child can expect to have an IQ of 10
points lower than a comparable vegetarian child.

What a load of unsubstantiated bull****.

I'm a vegetarian and always have been, and have an IQ of 135.

Did you actually read my post? If it's bull****, are you saying that a
vegetarian child's IQ is 10 points lower than a vegan child's? Do make
up your mind.

For the avoidance of doubt:

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...r-intelligence

Going by your posts, and your inability to read mine, you don't come
across as having a high IQ. By way of example you don't seem
sufficiently intelligent to be gainfully employed.

[...]

Perhaps that is where you are going wrong. The meat I eat is not rotting
or gone off. Perhaps you should consider higher quality retail outlets
rather than perhaps tramps selling roadkill.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...s-of-evolution

"Human ancestors who were able to accurately identify rotting food that
was actually fermenting, and therefore OK to eat, would have had an
evolutionary advantage over others". Some of us have evolved to avoid
"rotting and gone off" food.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 04:34:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:45:41 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 19:33:24 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ering/myoblast

I'm really sure what the draw is, it's not oxygen FFS!

Unable to interpret sentence.

sigh Some look upon 'meat' like it's some form of elixir of life
when it's generally as bad for us as it's good for us plus
(alternatives have more of the pros and fewer of the cons) plus the
very long list of other cons that make it a non-starter for some.

It's insane that anyone should want to eat or think you need what's
basically 2nd hand food.

Have you been a tramp at some point eating discarded food? Or do you eat
sick?

[...]

Quite, perhaps start with benefits cuts to the parasites who don't work.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:03:09 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Have you been a tramp at some point eating discarded food? Or do you eat
sick?

He basically lives on the stuff all you senile assholes keep feeding him,
troll-feeding senile asshole!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:00:08 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Did you actually read my post? If it's bull****, are you saying that a
vegetarian child's IQ is 10 points lower than a vegan child's? Do make
up your mind.

FFS, he's a TROLL and you KNOW it, you troll-feeding senile idiot! tsk
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:48:26 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 11/06/2021 11:23, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:28:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Of course Tim would agree. It was the point he was making.

rolls eyes DickHeadxx is just *really* *REALLY* thick.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who claimed:
1) eating meat "making viruses that are lethal to mankind antibiotic
resistant".

Are you still moaning about that? How many times do I have to explain to you it doesn't matter if he wrote virus instead of whatever it is that antibiotics work on. Use your ****ing initiative.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:49:41 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

I feel it is hard to beat the BBC for accuracy.

ROTFPMSL! Ok, you continue listening to government propaganda. Why do you think the BBC exists?