Home Repair (alt.home.repair) For all homeowners and DIYers with many experienced tradesmen. Solve your toughest home fix-it problems.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:20:18 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

The main point made


The ONLY point here is whether he will succeed to make one of you senile
ASSHOLES come hopping along and start feeding him whenever he wants to be
fed by one of you assholes! And YOU certainly were fastest, yet again! BG
  #82   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Sat, 29 May 2021 04:41:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
  #83   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:00:59 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 26/05/2021 21:25, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:56:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance

That says nothing about VIRUSES.


Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.


The only troll here is a fanatical vegan who is crazy with envy we're
allowed to eat meat, and they're not.


It's not "not allowed" it's "decided not to". I don't eat meat either. I don't go as far as Tim, I use milk, eggs, and so forth, but killing an animal is as wrong as killing a human.

I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.


That shows a poorly performing mind. You make many mistakes consistent
with fanaticism and have a blinkered approach to a natural balanced diet.


Your mind is poor, you fail to understand a point with one small insignificant error in it. Do you have an organic brain or a CPU?

No one else (other than trolls and carnists trying to gain points)
would have *decided* to take a mistake like that and try to capitalise
on it.


Then stop the embarrassment and shut the **** up.


Why, when it's you lot that caused the childish argument. Probably because you didn't have an answer for his point.

The spirit of my point still stands as confirmed by CC etc.


Reliance on P Hucker shows desperation.


Phuck you.

Anyone who wasn't either pathetic or desperate would see it as the
mistake it was and not even raise it as an issue, let alone try to use
it to spread FUD.


Some of us aren't desperate to tell lies and then back-pedal when shown
wrong.


There were no lies, there was a mistake. If I say "my car can go 1400mph" instead of "my car can go 140mph", it doesn't mean it can't do 140 because I "lied" in my typo.
  #84   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 09:51:01 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 26/05/2021 20:25, T i m wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote:


Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.


It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?


https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


That says nothing about VIRUSES.


Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.


I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.


That's total claptrap.

You came out with your 'eating meat causes antibiotic resistance in
virus' claims, and carried on repeating them in the teeth of the facts
that you were repeatedly told.

You then back-pedalled as fast as you could, and are now shifting your
grounds by claiming it was a 'mistake', which of course is yet another
back-pedal.

None of that has any credibility, and is laughable, so you then resort
to....

The spirit of my point.


Which is your third back-pedal on the subject.

Have you ever thought of researching your topic-de-jour, or do you
blindly believe the vegan **** that you lap up so carelessly?


If you go back and change virus to bacteria in his post, you can read what he meant. Do you have an answer to that fact?

Heavens above, you probably still believe that covid sprang from a
wet-market.


Well that is daft, we all know it came from a lab.
  #85   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Fri, 28 May 2021 11:42:12 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 25 May 2021 at 16:01:48 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 25/05/2021 14:07, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/05/2021 12:18, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:32:04 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 25/05/2021 08:50, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 25/05/2021 09:08, Spike wrote:
On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

wolves primarily

Rod Speed has just
said in another thread they they have no natural predators,

Do you actually bother to read anything Rod Speed has to say?

Not really,

BS. You read and try to argue with *everyone* because you have no
friends and nothing better to do.

You even call me mate, so it does make me question your friendship
circle. Perhaps you show envy:
1) We're allowed to eat meat
2) Some of us have a circle of friends where we don't feel obliged to
call any acquaintance *mate*.

Probably because you are a
psychopath, caused by being exposed to the routine (and so normalised)
slaughter of animals as a child.

It is normal to eat meat as part of a natural balanced diet. As a child
eating a balanced diet also means we didn't suffer poor brain
development and a loss of IQ.

Jim Al-Khalili?? was interviewing a chap on the Life Scientific
on R4 at 09:00 today, who is en expert in survival and cold water
swimming etc. He mentioned that if the human race had not mastered
the ability to keep warm in winter and cool in summer then we would
never have made outside a narrow band each side of the equator.

Keeping warm needs a lot of calories if you don't have a nice
insulated property free from drafts. Meat is the easiest source.


Maybe that's why kids sit in McDs for long periods and spend the rest of the time in and out of chicken shops.


If you suck on 9 inches of meat, does that give you calories?


  #86   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 02:48:47 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 26, 2021 at 2:24:14 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 26/05/2021 19:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 01:55:24 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 25, 2021 at 2:06:24 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 25/05/2021 19:38, Snit wrote:
On May 25, 2021 at 12:32:02 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 24/05/2021 23:57, Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.


I can assure you that they do!

I've spoken to more cows than you've had hot dinners! That's been a
part of my life since my first trip on a narrowboat in 1984! ;-)

Do you "speak" to them like the guy in the video?


I don't burp at them, but I do /talk/ to them - and, sometimes, I sing!

Here's an example - https://ibb.co/4W8qzyZ

That's just an image -- but what is important is that they herd.

Groan.... don't give up the day job.


Ha! 😃


Is there a place I can tell Dad jokes for a living?


It's best to sit where Dad can hear you. I doubt he'd pay you much though.
  #87   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:44:47 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:00:34 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Not really, I just thought I'd use his 'no natural predators' claim to
counter T i m ' s 'look after their young' claim.


snip

I got a deer, does that count?


Funnily ... there was a thing on TV the other day where a 'gamekeeper'
was ear tagging young deer in Richmond Park (I think). He would creep
up to the deer laying in the long grass and punch a hole though it's
ear and add a tag and 'hope' it didn't bleat (from the pain in it's
ear probably?) because if that called attention to the plight of the
young deer to it's mum, the mums would likely come across and defend
it by attacking him.

You know, the mother deer 'looking after their young' ...


I should have checked for a tag to identify the owner of the deer that caused 60 of damage to my car!
  #88   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:


No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.


Quite.


That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.


And not only the once and not only that particular troll.


So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.


Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling abuse.


Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making? Hint, the word virus was nothing to do with it.
  #89   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: How to attract cows

On May 29, 2021 at 11:18:19 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I don't burp at them, but I do /talk/ to them - and, sometimes, I sing!

Here's an example - https://ibb.co/4W8qzyZ

That's just an image -- but what is important is that they herd.

Groan.... don't give up the day job.

Ha! =F0=9F=98=83


Is there a place I can tell Dad jokes for a living?


It's best to sit where Dad can hear you. I doubt he'd pay you much though.


You made a funny!

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.


  #90   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Sun, 30 May 2021 04:34:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Message-ID:


  #91   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:54:07 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:


It's best to sit where Dad can hear you. I doubt he'd pay you much though.


You made a funny!


You sucked off the troll again, right after he appeared, you senile trash
artist!
  #92   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,591
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 29/05/2021 19:22, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
*"Commander Kinsey" wrote:


No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with
antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.


Quite.


That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.


And not only the once and not only that particular troll.


So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.


Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling
abuse.


Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making?* Hint,
the word virus was nothing to do with it.


Are you so myopic and thick you don't recognise a fanatic peddling lies?

Of course I know the point he was attempting to make. Most studies say
the claim is fallacious, although I am on record as saying animals
should not be given antibiotics if there is the slimmest chance of a
building up resistance.

D i m, on the other hand doesn't care about the quantity of antibiotics
in meat, and won't campaign against their use. So any attempt of D i m
making a point is a face-plant in so many ways.

  #93   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,591
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 29/05/2021 19:11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:00:59 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 26/05/2021 21:25, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:56:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge.* Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


That says nothing about VIRUSES.

Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.


The only troll here is a fanatical vegan who is crazy with envy we're
allowed to eat meat, and they're not.


It's not "not allowed" it's "decided not to".


No, his family has decided to go vegan. Clearly he has an impulse to eat
meat when passing establishments like kebab shops.

I don't eat meat either.
I don't go as far as Tim, I use milk, eggs, and so forth, but killing an
animal is as wrong as killing a human.


You are welcome to your opinion. I have mine, and want my family to eat
a balanced natural diet.

I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.


That shows a poorly performing mind. You make many mistakes consistent
with fanaticism and have a blinkered approach to a natural balanced diet.


Your mind is poor, you fail to understand a point with one small
insignificant error in it.* Do you have an organic brain or a CPU?


The error is more profound. Of course I know the point he was attempting
to make. Most studies say the claim is fallacious, although I am on
record as saying animals should not be given antibiotics if there is the
slimmest chance of a building up resistance.


No one else (other than trolls and carnists trying to gain points)
would have *decided* to take a mistake like that and try to capitalise
on it.


Then stop the embarrassment and shut the **** up.


Why, when it's you lot that caused the childish argument.* Probably
because you didn't have an answer for his point.


I have never started any thread involving the eating or refraining of
eating meat. My only job here is correct lies peddled by a fanatic vegan.

The spirit of my point still stands as confirmed by CC etc.


Reliance on P Hucker shows desperation.


Phuck you.

Anyone who wasn't either pathetic or desperate would see it as the
mistake it was and not even raise it as an issue, let alone try to use
it to spread FUD.


Some of us aren't desperate to tell lies and then back-pedal when shown
wrong.


There were no lies, there was a mistake.


Yes, the mistake was made in so many ways, 1) re viruses, and 2) that
levels of antibiotics in meat are not believed to build up resistance.

If I say "my car can go
1400mph" instead of "my car can go 140mph", it doesn't mean it can't do
140 because I "lied" in my typo.


A very good example of the lies that D i m peddles, in fact it's a
double lie, 1) it won't go 1,400mph, and 2) it won't go 140mph.



  #94   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,591
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 29/05/2021 19:12, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 09:51:01 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 26/05/2021 20:25, T i m wrote:
*"Rod Speed" wrote:


Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.


It's common knowledge.* Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?


https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


That says nothing about VIRUSES.


Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.


I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.


That's total claptrap.

You came out with your 'eating meat causes antibiotic resistance in
virus' claims, and carried on repeating them in the teeth of the facts
that you were repeatedly told.

You then back-pedalled as fast as you could, and are now shifting your
grounds by claiming it was a 'mistake', which of course is yet another
back-pedal.

None of that has any credibility, and is laughable, so you then resort
to....

The spirit of my point.


Which is your third back-pedal on the subject.

Have you ever thought of researching your topic-de-jour, or do you
blindly believe the vegan **** that you lap up so carelessly?


If you go back and change virus to bacteria in his post, you can read
what he meant.* Do you have an answer to that fact?


Yes, he's ignorant of the facts.

Heavens above, you probably still believe that covid sprang from a
wet-market.


Well that is daft, we all know it came from a lab.


Again, that may be so, but the jury's out on that one. I would have
thought you would be open minded to the possibility it did indeed come
from a wet market rather than being of a closed mind and myopic in nature.
  #95   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:47:11 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:


Are you so myopic and thick you don't recognise a fanatic peddling lies?


No, he's trolling and baiting for attention, troll-feeding senile asshole!

But are YOU so eager to display what a smart ass you are that you thankfully
keep taking every single bait he sets out for you ridiculous senile
smartass? LOL


  #96   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:51:55 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:



You are a vegetarian, so you also pander to the killing of animals,
albeit indirectly.


HE is a clinically insane sociopath, ****** and troll! YOU are a
troll-feeding miserable senile smartass who just likes smartassing, even if
it's only for a troll! LOL
  #97   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:59:58 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:


It's not "not allowed" it's "decided not to".


No, his family has decided to go vegan. Clearly he has an impulse to eat
meat when passing establishments like kebab shops.

WTF has your senile **** got to do with the three ngs you keep crossposting
it to, senile smartass?
  #98   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 21:02:58 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:


Again, that may be so, but the jury's out on that one. I would have
thought you would be open minded to the possibility it did indeed come
from a wet market rather than being of a closed mind and myopic in nature.


LOL The resident senile smartass "struck" again!
  #99   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 39,563
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 29/05/2021 19:21, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:44:47 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:00:34 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Not really, I just thought I'd use his 'no natural predators' claim to
counter T i m ' s 'look after their young' claim.


snip

I got a deer, does that count?


Funnily ... there was a thing on TV the other day where a 'gamekeeper'
was ear tagging young deer in Richmond Park (I think). He would creep
up to the deer laying in the long grass and punch a hole though it's
ear and add a tag and 'hope' it didn't bleat (from the pain in it's
ear probably?) because if that called attention to the plight of the
young deer to it's mum, the mums would likely come across and defend
it by attacking him.

You know, the mother deer 'looking after their young' ...


I should have checked for a tag to identify the owner of the deer that
caused £60 of damage to my car!


I don't believe you. anyone round here who has had a 'deer cause damage
to their car', has written it off and often ended up in hospital.


--
I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the
greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most
obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of
conclusions which they have delighted in explaining to colleagues, which
they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabric of their lives.

Leo Tolstoy
  #100   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile NATURAL IDIOT Alert!

On Sun, 30 May 2021 09:57:14 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:


I don't believe you.


Could it have to do with him being a trolling attention whore and you being
a typical miserable senile asshole who will feed the trolling attention
whore anyway? BG


  #101   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 578
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 26/5/21 4:09 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:58:40 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 24/05/2021 20:35, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM


Is this why you are still single?


That's not me in the video.


It looks like you - the one with the slightly larger ears and the
quizzical look!

--

Xeno


Nothing astonishes Noddy so much as common sense and plain dealing.
(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
  #102   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Sun, 30 May 2021 20:19:03 +1000, Xeno, another brainless, troll-feeding,
senile Australian idiot, blathered:


Is this why you are still single?


That's not me in the video.


It looks like you - the one with the slightly larger ears and the
quizzical look!


Wow, the sociopathic troll's idiotic "thread" is still going strong! Well,
done, you senile assholes of the world!
  #103   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sat, 29 May 2021 23:20:24 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:21:27 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

You know, the mother deer 'looking after their young' ...


I should have checked for a tag to identify the owner of the deer that caused 60 of damage to my car!


So, a deer ran into your stationary car and did that sort of damage
did it? ;-)


No, I was going 90. It didn't look before crossing, it was preoccupied with the female deers which had run across beforehand.

Same sort of problem as people who decimate an area that has been
walked by the likes of elephants for thousands of years then they
wonder why the elephants are walking though their crops?


There's a ****ing sign there to tell the deers where to cross!
  #104   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sun, 30 May 2021 13:17:32 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 30/05/2021 13:03, Spike wrote:
On 30/05/2021 11:29, T i m wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:


I should have checked for a tag to identify the owner of the deer that
caused �60 of damage to my car!


I don't believe you.


I wonder why. Pre-conceived 'understanding' of everything?


anyone round here who has had a 'deer cause damage
to their car', has written it off and often ended up in hospital.


Ah, it must be just because it's 'round there' then.

When daughters BF hit a deer that ran across the road in front of them
it broke the headlamp and number plate, no one went to hospital and
the parts were no more than �50. The chances are it didn't happen
'round there' though.


So, you *do* understand the technique of exaggerating for effect, as
you've just accused TNP of it. All you now need to do is recognise when
you're using it to others to further your anti-meat-eating cause
disguised as veganism.


Two cases I know of. One utterly destroyed the car, the other did that
*and* it ended up after rolling 50 yards in a field with the occupant
with a broken shoulder and arm. Both were at 50mph speeds which is
normal 'round here' for roads that you can see for miles ahead on - but
not over the hedges and into the trees that line it.

Its rare, but when it happens the damage is usually severe.

Obviously a townie crawling along at 15mph in suburbia would not
experience the same damage


90mph VW Golf, about 1000kg. 0mph deer (in the direction of the collision, as it was crossing the road at 90 degrees), about 100kg. Consider the conservation of momentum, and the crumple zones of cars, then explain why you're utterly wrong. You might also like to consider the shape of the front of the car, and that the deer was catapulted up in the air (it hit the canoe on the roof which then split it in half). Here's the damage caused: https://i.imgur.com/pETDt1J.jpg - I lost the VW badge!
  #105   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sun, 30 May 2021 11:19:03 +0100, Xeno wrote:

On 26/5/21 4:09 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:58:40 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 24/05/2021 20:35, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Is this why you are still single?


That's not me in the video.


It looks like you - the one with the slightly larger ears and the
quizzical look!


I have testicles.


  #106   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:54:07 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 29, 2021 at 11:18:19 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I don't burp at them, but I do /talk/ to them - and, sometimes, I sing!

Here's an example - https://ibb.co/4W8qzyZ

That's just an image -- but what is important is that they herd.

Groan.... don't give up the day job.

Ha! =F0=9F=98=83

Is there a place I can tell Dad jokes for a living?


It's best to sit where Dad can hear you. I doubt he'd pay you much though.


You made a funny!


I didn't need to, you wrote it for me. Your sentence was ambiguous and I understood it incorrectly.
  #107   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sat, 29 May 2021 23:49:52 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 22:31, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:22:44 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making?


Ooooh, oooooh, I can answer that with an emphatic and unequivocal
*YES!!*

Not because he is actually thick as such, just not bright enough to
realise how much he is showing everyone (well, those who don't have
him killfiled etc) just how much of a troll so left brainer he is (Not
all left brainers are trolls of course, just the lack of empathy and
no understanding of 'self' (self respect) mean they typically are).


Abuse, the final response of a lost argument.


Abuse is what you lot did when picking up on him using the wrong word. You couldn't be bothered discussing the actual argument, instead you chose to analyse tiny irrelevant mistakes.

Hint, the word virus was nothing to do with it.


Quite, just that *FACT* isn't of interest to the Trolls, too busy
making up all sorts of BS and FUD as they dig their holes ever deeper


When you stop spouting nonsense like, "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant" we will have come a long way.


When you learn to substitute a word to find the real meaning, and manage to continue the discussion about antibiotics, we'll have come a long way.
  #108   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sun, 30 May 2021 09:30:09 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 29/05/2021 21:31, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike wrote:


Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance in viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.


But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling abuse.


Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making?


Ooooh, oooooh, I can answer that with an emphatic and unequivocal
*YES!!*


The point you were making was "eating meat causes antibiotic resistance
in viruses", which is a plain and simple statement which of course
supports your anti-meat stance that hides under a cloak of imposed
veganism. Exaggeration for effect is the spirit of your posts on the
subject.

Not because he is actually thick as such, just not bright enough to
realise how much he is showing everyone (well, those who don't have
him killfiled etc) just how much of a troll so left brainer he is (Not
all left brainers are trolls of course, just the lack of empathy and
no understanding of 'self' (self respect) mean they typically are).


Ah! The 'left-brainer' jibe - a sure sign that T i m has lost the
argument yet again.

Hint, the word virus was nothing to do with it.


The word 'virus' was central to his argument...

Quite, just that *FACT* isn't of interest to the Trolls, too busy
making up all sorts of BS and FUD as they dig their holes ever deeper


I take it you now have finally discovered that eating meat does not
cause antibiotic resistance in viruses. If so, at least you have made a
little progress. Not much, though, it has to be said.


So, does it cause antibiotic resistance in anything else? You'll get there eventually.

You're expectation of precision in usenet posts is a clear sign of OCD. There's no point in the humans in here arguing with OCD morons. Get help.
  #109   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Mon, 31 May 2021 03:48:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Message-ID:
  #110   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Mon, 31 May 2021 03:17:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:


  #111   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,591
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 30/05/2021 18:26, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 09:30:09 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 29/05/2021 21:31, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike
wrote:


Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance in viruses" *after* having his 'mistake'
corrected.


But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by
hurling abuse.


Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making?


Ooooh, oooooh, I can answer that with an emphatic and unequivocal
*YES!!*


The point you were making was "eating meat causes antibiotic resistance
in viruses", which is a plain and simple statement which of course
supports your anti-meat stance that hides under a cloak of imposed
veganism. Exaggeration for effect is the spirit of your posts on the
subject.

Not because he is actually thick as such, just not bright enough to
realise how much he is showing everyone (well, those who don't have
him killfiled etc) just how much of a troll so left brainer he is (Not
all left brainers are trolls of course, just the lack of empathy and
no understanding of 'self' (self respect) mean they typically are).


Ah! The 'left-brainer' jibe - a sure sign that T i m has lost the
argument yet again.

Hint, the word virus was nothing to do with it.


The word 'virus' was central to his argument...

Quite, just that *FACT* isn't of interest to the Trolls, too busy
making up all sorts of BS and FUD as they dig their holes ever deeper


I take it you now have finally discovered that eating meat does not
cause antibiotic resistance in viruses. If so, at least you have made a
little progress. Not much, though, it has to be said.


So, does it cause antibiotic resistance in anything else?* You'll get
there eventually.


The jury is out on that one.

You're expectation of precision in usenet posts is a clear sign of OCD.
There's no point in the humans in here arguing with OCD morons.* Get help.


You're posts don't exactly show someone of intelligence. Are you even
capable of doing an honest day's work?
  #112   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Mon, 31 May 2021 01:46:45 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:


You're expectation of precision in usenet posts is a clear sign of OCD.
There's no point in the humans in here arguing with OCD morons.* Get help.


You're posts don't exactly show someone of intelligence. Are you even
capable of doing an honest day's work?


Please note, senile smartass: it is HIM who keeps baiting YOU and you are
dumb enough to take every single one of his idiotic baits! IOW, you are even
dumber than him! BG
  #113   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Mon, 31 May 2021 02:43:34 -0700 (PDT), , another
brain dead, troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered:



Cows don't die when they give me milk.


What do you think happens when a dairy cow stops producing?

Cindy Hamilton


What do you think happens when you feed a troll, troll-feeding senile twit?
  #114   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sat, 29 May 2021 21:02:58 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 19:12, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 09:51:01 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 26/05/2021 20:25, T i m wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote:

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


That says nothing about VIRUSES.

Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.

I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.

That's total claptrap.

You came out with your 'eating meat causes antibiotic resistance in
virus' claims, and carried on repeating them in the teeth of the facts
that you were repeatedly told.

You then back-pedalled as fast as you could, and are now shifting your
grounds by claiming it was a 'mistake', which of course is yet another
back-pedal.

None of that has any credibility, and is laughable, so you then resort
to....

The spirit of my point.

Which is your third back-pedal on the subject.

Have you ever thought of researching your topic-de-jour, or do you
blindly believe the vegan **** that you lap up so carelessly?


If you go back and change virus to bacteria in his post, you can read
what he meant. Do you have an answer to that fact?


Yes, he's ignorant of the facts.


The point he was making was whether something becomes immune to overuse of antibiotics. What that something is that becomes immune is irrelevant. Your OCD is preventing you from focusing on the topic in hand.

Heavens above, you probably still believe that covid sprang from a
wet-market.


Well that is daft, we all know it came from a lab.


Again, that may be so, but the jury's out on that one. I would have
thought you would be open minded to the possibility it did indeed come
from a wet market rather than being of a closed mind and myopic in nature.


I've seen the articles, I know they were studying it.
  #115   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sun, 30 May 2021 09:30:45 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 29/05/2021 22:15, T i m wrote:

Dogs are omnivores and in spite of any denial by the trolls, meat is
not some 'miracle food' and can be easily replaced with other
foods and supplements.


Somewhere on the South Coast this week a pregnant cow fell from a cliff
to her death, after being chased by a dog or dogs. She did really well
defending herself, didn't she, like you claim so often that cows can
defend themselves and their young. I'll remind you of this next time you
bring up the topic.

Have you ever asked yourself why life doesn't match up to your
perception of it?


You can defend yourself too, but not if the enemy is bigger, more in numbers, faster, wielding an axe, etc.


  #116   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:47:11 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 19:22, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with
antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling
abuse.


Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making? Hint,
the word virus was nothing to do with it.


Are you so myopic and thick you don't recognise a fanatic peddling lies?

Of course I know the point he was attempting to make.


So why call him out on something irrelevant?

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,


It's obvious it's true. We all know things build up a resistance. Why do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used to? They're running out of ones that are still effective.
  #117   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:04:49 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 30 May 2021 18:08:08 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2021 23:20:24 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:21:27 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

You know, the mother deer 'looking after their young' ...

I should have checked for a tag to identify the owner of the deer that caused 60 of damage to my car!

So, a deer ran into your stationary car and did that sort of damage
did it? ;-)


No, I was going 90.


Kph I hope.


No, mph. It was a 60 limit, so 90 is a reasonable speed to be doing.

It didn't look before crossing,


Why would it, not many predators can do that sort of speed.


I'm sure they've seen cars before. Anyway, if a lion going at 20mph grabbed it it would still die.

it was preoccupied with the female deers which had run across beforehand.


You can't blame him for that then. ;-)


Sex kills, die happy.

Same sort of problem as people who decimate an area that has been
walked by the likes of elephants for thousands of years then they
wonder why the elephants are walking though their crops?


There's a ****ing sign there to tell the deers where to cross!


And it's written in it's language is it, in these days of inclusion?


There's a picture, like this: https://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/2010031...d_signs_17.jpg
  #118   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Mon, 31 May 2021 11:18:09 -0700 (PDT), , another
brain dead, troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered:


It's eaten by a meat eater. I'm not a meat eater.


A cow that would not have been bred if you didn't want milk is killed
at the end of its productive years. You're as culpable as the meat eater.

You are culpable of feeding a recognized clinically insane trolling asshole
and attention whore, troll-feeding senile asshole!


  #119   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 05:16:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Message-ID:
  #120   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,591
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 31/05/2021 18:38, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:47:11 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 19:22, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike
wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
*"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with
antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake'
corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling
abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making?* Hint,
the word virus was nothing to do with it.


Are you so myopic and thick you don't recognise a fanatic peddling lies?

Of course I know the point he was attempting to make.


So why call him out on something irrelevant?


Quite, because I saw through his fanaticism and lies to see the point he
was trying to get over, namely, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant".

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,


It's obvious it's true.* We all know things build up a resistance.* Why
do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used
to?* They're running out of ones that are still effective.


That's the point, to a myopic simple mind it will be obvious. Studies
suggest otherwise. However, I would be more than happy to see
antibiotics banned for animals as a precaution. T i m wouldn't agree.
Maybe you would?

Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Easily Attract Women Like Magnet Elisa[_4_] Metalworking 20 May 8th 08 02:47 AM
Does drywall attract water Eigenvector Home Repair 1 July 23rd 07 03:29 AM
Attract Millions of Visitors to Your Website tom Home Repair 2 December 3rd 06 01:39 PM
Attract more visitors to your web site. george Woodworking 7 January 1st 06 09:04 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2023 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"