Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 04/06/2021 18:28, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 03:10:27 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 31/05/2021 18:38, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:47:11 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 19:22, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike
wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
*"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with
antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is
childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake'
corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling
abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making?* Hint,
the word virus was nothing to do with it.

Are you so myopic and thick you don't recognise a fanatic peddling
lies?

Of course I know the point he was attempting to make.

So why call him out on something irrelevant?

Quite, because I saw through his fanaticism and lies to see the point he
was trying to get over, namely, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant".

No, his point was antibiotics make bacteria resistant.

Bacteria resistant? Antibiotics are intended to kill bacteria.

He repeated the point many times, that "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant".

If that was his point he should have made it. Even so, a repeated many
times the jury is out on that claim.

What he could have said, is giving antibiotics to animals can make
bacteria resistant to antibiotics. The obvious solution to this is ban
antibiotics for non-humans.

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,

It's obvious it's true.* We all know things build up a resistance.* Why
do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used
to?* They're running out of ones that are still effective.

That's the point, to a myopic simple mind it will be obvious. Studies
suggest otherwise.

Studies also claim climate change is occurring, but to those with common
sense (a rarity these days), we can see it's twaddle.

You don't have any common sense so see it as twaddle. I'm sure T i m
would agree.

However, I would be more than happy to see
antibiotics banned for animals as a precaution. T i m wouldn't agree.
Maybe you would?

Of course Tim would agree.* It was the point he was making.

No he wouldn't agree. You don't get his MO. He doesn't care about
antibiotic resistance, he doesn't care about animal welfare. All he
cares about is we're allowed to eat meat and he's not.

By way of example, when I pass a kebab shop, I don't have an immediate
craving to have a kebab nor do I feel obliged to post details of my craving.