Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: How to attract cows

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On 24/05/2021 20:35, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Turn in your grave Rossini

Bill
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:35:51 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 24, 2021 at 12:35:51 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Seems like a lot of bull.
--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 24, 2021 at 12:57:02 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:55:45 +0100, williamwright, another mentally
challenged, troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered:

Turn in your grave Rossini

Bill

That troll sure knows hot to attract troll-feeding senile assholes like you,
doesn't he, senile idiot? G
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:57:02 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:04:03 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

That is not normal?

Is there NO troll that you will NOT gladly suck off, **** the Git? BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:02:25 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Seems like a lot of bull.

Seems it's a troll and you a troll-feeding senile huge asshole, **** the
Git! BG

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On 24/05/2021 20:35, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Is this why you are still single?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 24/05/2021 21:43, Peeler needs to know!

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather
kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in
the Islets of Langerhans.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
a revulsion, an overflowing latrine, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at
the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are
a weed, a fungus, a stinking snotrag, the dregs of this earth. You are
a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe
player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world
that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg,
either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist
as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned
their ******* whelp at birth and then died of shame in recognition of
what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting
to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a
nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able
to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude
oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than
you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short
of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few
chromosomes short of a full genome. Worse than that, you top-post.
In HTML. God created toads, houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos,
fleas, ticks,slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered
his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You
are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in
the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all.
You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, microcephalous, hairy-livered
inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in
a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup
doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together.
You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be
read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your
tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001
worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big
W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to
trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order
to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no
normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the
sewers in search of your git.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
loathsome disease, a dung-bred maggot, a drooling inbred cross-eyed
toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent.

You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had
to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get your dog to play with
you. You think that HTTP://WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is
the name of a rock band. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest
composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and
Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test
patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you.
Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source
of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous
galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother
opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your
way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs
out from under the porch and bites you.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted
boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You
gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole
ponce. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting naff. You cockered
bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. May your
spouse be blessed with many *******s.

You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself
in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny
clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a
clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature;
_Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.

You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You
are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.
You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You
are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that
you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go
away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make
it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which
became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone
that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled
far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to
a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium.
Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid.
Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one
minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot
be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid.
This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure
extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws
of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of
stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while.
I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic
opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other
drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped
away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't
really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was
pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a
load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after
you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more
success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal"
people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering.
But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this
world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this
was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to
what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like
parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the
emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a
demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid,
illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive,
abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.

I hope this helps...

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 May 2021 22:24:24 +0100, David Brooks, another brain dead, senile
twit, blathered:

On 24/05/2021 21:43, Peeler needs to know!

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth.

LOL!!! Does the truth hurt so much, senile ****head? Point out one sentence
where I didn't say anything but the truth! Of course, you CAN'T! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Snit wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Seems like a lot of bull.

Nope, just one.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 May 2021 08:55:25 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Nope

LOL What a laughing stock (in addition to being an authentic sociopath) you
are, Rodent!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 25 May 2021 14:03:06 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 09:50, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:21:16 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Spike wrote
T i m wrote

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

Anything that wants to eat them.

Rod Speed has just said in another thread
they they have no natural predators,

No I didnt. They do in fact have natural predators, crocodiles,
lions, tigers, cheetahs, humans, wild dogs, wolves etc etc etc.

Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body, hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them. This is common knowledge.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

Spike wrote
T i m wrote

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

Anything that wants to eat them.

Rod Speed has just said in another thread
they they have no natural predators,

No I didnt. They do in fact have natural predators, crocodiles,
lions, tigers, cheetahs, humans, wild dogs, wolves etc etc etc.

Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

You're saying this to Rod Speed?!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:01:43 +0100, Andrew wrote:

On 25/05/2021 14:07, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/05/2021 12:18, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:32:04 +0000, Spike

On 25/05/2021 09:08, Spike wrote:
On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

wolves primarily

Rod Speed has just
said in another thread they they have no natural predators,

Do you actually bother to read anything Rod Speed has to say?

Not really,

BS. You read and try to argue with *everyone* because you have no
friends and nothing better to do.

You even call me mate, so it does make me question your friendship
circle. Perhaps you show envy:
1) We're allowed to eat meat
2) Some of us have a circle of friends where we don't feel obliged to
call any acquaintance *mate*.

Probably because you are a
psychopath, caused by being exposed to the routine (and so normalised)
slaughter of animals as a child.

It is normal to eat meat as part of a natural balanced diet. As a child
eating a balanced diet also means we didn't suffer poor brain
development and a loss of IQ.

Jim Al-Khalili?? was interviewing a chap on the Life Scientific
on R4 at 09:00 today, who is en expert in survival and cold water
swimming etc. He mentioned that if the human race had not mastered
the ability to keep warm in winter and cool in summer then we would
never have made outside a narrow band each side of the equator.

And we wouldn't be so bloody fat.

Keeping warm needs a lot of calories if you don't have a nice
insulated property free from drafts. Meat is the easiest source.

Or just eat more of the vegetables.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

wolves primarily

Rod Speed has just
said in another thread they they have no natural predators,

Do you actually bother to read anything Rod Speed has to say?

Not really, I just thought I'd use his 'no natural predators' claim to
counter T i m ' s 'look after their young' claim.

--
Spike

well there's always police cars, they are well known natural preditors for cows, hedge hogs and even hunmans,
even other cars.
https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/20...w-on-the-loose

I got a deer, does that count?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

news

wrote:

[...]

Mine doesnt.

hence you now have them in your body,

I dont.

hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

Viruses are always immune to antibiotics.

This is common knowledge.

Nope, you are confusing viruses and bacteria.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 May 2021 23:57:10 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

The cows in Scotland stare at you if you even just cycle past. Not sure if they stare at everything or a bicycle confuses them.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 May 2021 23:55:25 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Snit wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Seems like a lot of bull.

Nope, just one.

If you put more than one bull in a field they hump each other.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:58:40 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 24/05/2021 20:35, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Is this why you are still single?

That's not me in the video.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

[...]

Doesn't work. When you are freezing your arse off in the ice age,
eating more lettuce wont help. And it doesn't grow then either.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

The cows in Scotland stare at you if you even just cycle past.

But they dont all line up on the fence line to do that like that did in
your video.

Not sure if they stare at everything

No they dont. I used to walk thru a big paddock with lots of
cattle in it before new owner told me I couldnt do that because
they didnt like the legal liability. They didnt stare at me like that.

Bred for meat, not dairy cattle.

or a bicycle confuses them.

Never tried it with a bike.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Snit wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Seems like a lot of bull.

Nope, just one.

If you put more than one bull in a field they hump each other.

And fight over the cows.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

[...]

Actually no. If you take the land used to create the meat you need for those calories, but instead grow vegetables to eat directly, cutting out the middle man, you have 16 times as many calories.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:19:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:20:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:12:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

[...]

Then best eat meat, save the calories and not get fat.

Are you horribly overweight to make a stupid claim?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

Spike wrote
T i m wrote

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

Anything that wants to eat them.

Rod Speed has just said in another thread
they they have no natural predators,

No I didnt. They do in fact have natural predators, crocodiles,
lions, tigers, cheetahs, humans, wild dogs, wolves etc etc etc.

Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid,Â* pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body,
hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.Â* This is
common knowledge.

You're not the only D i m person here to make the same claim, "that
eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant".

That statement is so wrong, but you're too D i m to see it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:14:22 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Then best eat meat, save the calories and not get fat.

Are you horribly overweight to make a stupid claim?

Well, he's a troll, you absolutely senile troll-lover!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:31:56 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

You're not the only D i m person here to make the same claim, "that
eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant".

You are not the only troll-feeding senile asshole here, but you are
certainly one of the most ridiculous ones, senile smartass! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Its easy to attract cows, Simply put a tent up in the next field and they
will move hedges and wire to get to you and try to flatten your tent. I am
pretty sure they have a wicked sense of humour.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they don't all line up and gawp like that usually.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body, hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error instead of looking at the main point he was making. Go see your doctor and see if he has any OCD tablets.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:01:53 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' = T i m ' s lost the argument again.

Not sure why he said that, left = logical and right = arty, right? I'm left then, I have no creative ability and am very logical, but like Tim I don't like harming animals. It's illogical to cause harm.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:34:17 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:53, T i m wrote:

wrote:

Spike wrote
T i m wrote

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

Anything that wants to eat them.

Rod Speed has just said in another thread
they they have no natural predators,

No I didnt. They do in fact have natural predators, crocodiles,
lions, tigers, cheetahs, humans, wild dogs, wolves etc etc etc.

Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

You're saying this to Rod Speed?!

Yes, I know, so that should tell you something about just how little
respect I have for the likes of the other trolls!

At least he comes up with a valid point now and again ...

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance