Posted to rec.woodworking
george

Default Attract more visitors to your web site.

Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
www.giftsspace.com and attract more unique visitors.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self

george wrote:
Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
www.giftsspace.com and attract more unique visitors.

There you go. Come visit, and your add, say 200 x 200 (pixels, that is)
will cost only $350 a month.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Ricky Robbins

On 21 Dec 2005 13:37:58 -0800, "Charlie Self"
wrote:

george wrote:
Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
[link deleted - RR] and attract more unique visitors.

There you go. Come visit, and your add, say 200 x 200 (pixels, that is)
will cost only $350 a month.

What I find amusing is that he has decided spamming newsgroups is a
better form of advertising than his advertising site.

Ricky
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bert

george wrote:
Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
snip and attract more unique visitors.

The email address on that site is: , I guess
he did not want to post
here because the
spambots would send alot of spam to
& then
would get alot of unwanted email?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Bert said:

george wrote:
Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
snip and attract more unique visitors.

The email address on that site is: , I guess
he did not want to post
here because the
spambots would send alot of spam to
& then
would get alot of unwanted email?

LMAO! You know, you could be right.
If he were to post
he might get a lot of
undesirable SPAM at his email address at
.

;-)

Greg G.

Posted to rec.woodworking
nospambob

ANOTHER SPAMMER from the oblivious to complaints source
!!!!!!!!!