DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Attract more visitors to your web site. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/136490-attract-more-visitors-your-web-site.html)

george December 21st 05 01:46 AM

Attract more visitors to your web site.

Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
www.giftsspace.com and attract more unique visitors.

Charlie Self December 21st 05 09:37 PM

george wrote:
Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
www.giftsspace.com and attract more unique visitors.

There you go. Come visit, and your add, say 200 x 200 (pixels, that is)
will cost only $350 a month.

Ricky Robbins December 21st 05 10:37 PM

Attract more visitors to your web site.

On 21 Dec 2005 13:37:58 -0800, "Charlie Self"
wrote:

george wrote:
Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
[link deleted - RR] and attract more unique visitors.

There you go. Come visit, and your add, say 200 x 200 (pixels, that is)
will cost only $350 a month.

What I find amusing is that he has decided spamming newsgroups is a
better form of advertising than his advertising site.

Ricky

Bert December 22nd 05 01:27 AM

george wrote:
Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
snip and attract more unique visitors.

The email address on that site is: , I guess
he did not want to post
here because the
spambots would send alot of spam to
& then
would get alot of unwanted email?

Greg G. December 22nd 05 12:56 PM

Bert said:

george wrote:
Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to
snip and attract more unique visitors.

The email address on that site is: , I guess
he did not want to post
here because the
spambots would send alot of spam to
& then
would get alot of unwanted email?

LMAO! You know, you could be right.
If he were to post
he might get a lot of
undesirable SPAM at his email address at
.

;-)

Greg G.

nospambob December 30th 05 09:20 PM

Attract more visitors to your web site.

ANOTHER SPAMMER from the oblivious to complaints source
!!!!!!!!!

Mark & Juanita January 1st 06 09:04 PM

Attract more visitors to your web site.

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 16:34:58 GMT, "CW" wrote:

"nospambob" wrote in message
.. .
ANOTHER SPAMMER from the oblivious to complaints source
!!!!!!!!!

On 20 Dec 2005 17:46:17 -0800, "George" wrote:

Add your site details (only gifts/ crafts related site) to

spammed web page deleted
and attract more unique visitors.

So, posting the spam once wasn't enough. You apparently thought that you
should do it agian.

... and you managed to repost the spammed web page. At least delete the
ill-gotten fruits of any spammer's work before replying