Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 30/05/2021 18:25, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 23:49:52 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 22:31, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:22:44 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike
wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
* "Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with
antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is
childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake'
corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by
hurling abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making?

Ooooh, oooooh, I can answer that with an emphatic and unequivocal
*YES!!*

Not because he is actually thick as such, just not bright enough to
realise how much he is showing everyone (well, those who don't have
him killfiled etc) just how much of a troll so left brainer he is (Not
all left brainers are trolls of course, just the lack of empathy and
no understanding of 'self' (self respect) mean they typically are).

Abuse, the final response of a lost argument.

Abuse is what you lot did when picking up on him using the wrong word.
You couldn't be bothered discussing the actual argument, instead you
chose to analyse tiny irrelevant mistakes.

T i m repeated the claim a number of times. It was no an unintentional
slip.

He is sufficiently fanatical in his outlook, and desperate, the truth no
longer matters. He spouts lies so often he cannot recognise the truth.

Hint, the word virus was nothing to do with it.

Quite, just that *FACT* isn't of interest to the Trolls, too busy
making up all sorts of BS and FUD as they dig their holes ever deeper

When you stop spouting nonsense like, "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant" we will have come a long way.

When you learn to substitute a word to find the real meaning, and manage
to continue the discussion about antibiotics, we'll have come a long way.

I have said a number of times that I would be happy or a ban on
antibiotics for non-humans. I therefore am wondering if you're missing
some point. Perhaps it is you who would have come a long way if you
could accept that is my position, rather than seemingly wishing it wasn't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 31/05/2021 18:26, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 21:02:58 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 19:12, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 09:51:01 +0100, Spike
wrote:

On 26/05/2021 20:25, T i m wrote:
*"Rod Speed" wrote:

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge.* Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance

That says nothing about VIRUSES.

Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.

I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.

That's total claptrap.

You came out with your 'eating meat causes antibiotic resistance in
virus' claims, and carried on repeating them in the teeth of the facts
that you were repeatedly told.

You then back-pedalled as fast as you could, and are now shifting your
grounds by claiming it was a 'mistake', which of course is yet another
back-pedal.

None of that has any credibility, and is laughable, so you then resort
to....

The spirit of my point.

Which is your third back-pedal on the subject.

Have you ever thought of researching your topic-de-jour, or do you
blindly believe the vegan **** that you lap up so carelessly?

If you go back and change virus to bacteria in his post, you can read
what he meant.* Do you have an answer to that fact?

Yes, he's ignorant of the facts.

The point he was making was whether something becomes immune to overuse
of antibiotics.* What that something is that becomes immune is
irrelevant.* Your OCD is preventing you from focusing on the topic in hand.

The point T i m was making was, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant" and he repeated the claim a number of times. It was no an
unintentional slip.

He is sufficiently fanatical in his outlook, and desperate, the truth no
longer matters. He spouts lies so often he cannot recognise the truth.

I admit to being OCD in correcting the fanatic's lies.

Heavens above, you probably still believe that covid sprang from a
wet-market.

Well that is daft, we all know it came from a lab.

Again, that may be so, but the jury's out on that one. I would have
thought you would be open minded to the possibility it did indeed come
from a wet market rather than being of a closed mind and myopic in
nature.

I've seen the articles, I know they were studying it.

Good, then you will understand the effect is not clear-cut. However, I
would be more than happy to see antibiotics banned for animals as a
precaution. T i m wouldn't agree. Maybe you would?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 03:10:27 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Quite, because I saw through his fanaticism and lies

You senile sicko can't even see that you are feeding the dumbest troll
around. You are simply too full of yourself to see it, you notorious
smartass. BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 03:50:24 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

I have said a number of times that I would be happy or a ban on
antibiotics for non-humans.

I've said it a number of times and will say it again, I'd be happy if you
finally shut your troll-feeding senile gob, you curious smartass! G
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 04:13:57 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Good, then you will understand the effect is not clear-cut.

The point is that you are so full of yourself and addicted to your
smartassing that you REFUSE to see that you are feeding a retarded, proven
clinically insane troll. Otherwise you'd have no opportunity to display what
a smartass you are, senile twit! LOL

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:09:08 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 27, 2021 at 10:54:23 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I wonder how FromTheRafters knows about them.

Maybe he'll tell us!

People raise cows up here.

How high do they raise them?

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/news/the-...cow-in-jaipur/

LOL! Thanks for that. Humans!

I figured someone would look it up. It does kind of sound like a
made-up thing.

I'm surprised that you didn't know about them, didn't you work on a
dairy farm before? Were your cows degaussed?

If I drink milk without lactase I get dairy-air, but that is about as much
as
I know.

You get it in the diary-air? That is a one way passage.

Yup.
P: "My butt hurts."
Doc: "Can you tell me exactly where it hurts?"
P: "Right around the entrance."
Doc: "As long as you call it entrance it will hurt."

I used to work for a tradesman who was disgusted by gays. I always referred to the "tradesman's entrance" when we went in the back door of a building and put him off his lunch.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:10:09 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 27, 2021 at 10:51:30 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I'm surprised that you didn't know about them, didn't you work on a
dairy farm before? Were your cows degaussed?

No, I never worked on a farm. Perhaps you are thinking of my short
period with Express Dairies? https://www.linkedin.com/in/boaterdave/

//The degaussing system is installed aboard ship to reduce the ship's
effect on the Earth's magnetic field. In order to accomplish this, the
change in the Earth's field about the ship's hull is "canceled" by
controlling the electric current flowing through degaussing coils wound
in specific locations within the hull.//

We NEVER had a cow on board - not as far as I'm aware! ;-)

I knew about degaussing computer screens but not ships. Interesting.

They do it themselves. The 25"+ Sony Trinitron screens made a ****ing loud
noise.

Older ones had a button to do it.

Really? I had a BnW TV as a kid, and even that didn't have one. Must be an American thing, they never design things properly.

The static was more fun. Charge yourself up on a monitor in the office, then
tap some one on the shoulder. Strangely, it was them that jumped and not the
person doing it. Maybe just the unexpected?

For whatever reason I tend to build up a lot to static... shocking myself and
others. I have mostly just gotten used to it.

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was guaranteed to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think of it. Everyone blamed him.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:11:44 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 27, 2021 at 10:49:58 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I wonder how FromTheRafters knows about them.

Maybe he'll tell us!

People raise cows up here.

I figured someone would look it up. It does kind of sound like a made-up
thing.

I'm surprised that you didn't know about them, didn't you work on a
dairy farm before? Were your cows degaussed?

No, I never worked on a farm. Perhaps you are thinking of my short
period with Express Dairies? https://www.linkedin.com/in/boaterdave/

//The degaussing system is installed aboard ship to reduce the ship's
effect on the Earth's magnetic field.

I thought you meant too many ships were polluting the magnetic field.

It is sorta what it says... but I knew what was meant.

Snit would believe that sort of thing, it's as believable as climate change.

If you can show there is massive amounts of evidence to back it, and it is
supported by experts around the world in a nearly unanimous way, and if the
cause-and-effect mechanisms were well understood, I would be quite likely to
believe it.

But that is a lot of "ifs" which I doubt will happen.

I can say the same for climate change.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 1, 2021 at 10:29:59 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

You, I am sure YOU can. But what you ignore is there are thousands upon
thousands of peer review papers on the topic of climate change, and they offer
massive support for the claims you denounce based on your faith.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 1, 2021 at 10:29:18 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

https://youtu.be/PjO2vVaxIWM

Lots more you can find:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...button+monitor

The static was more fun. Charge yourself up on a monitor in the office,
then
tap some one on the shoulder. Strangely, it was them that jumped and not
the
person doing it. Maybe just the unexpected?

For whatever reason I tend to build up a lot to static... shocking myself
and
others. I have mostly just gotten used to it.

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was guaranteed
to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think of it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more than one
mouse that way, too.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 17:51:31 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

I used to work for a tradesman who was disgusted by gays. I always referred
to the "tradesman's entrance" when we went in the back door of a building and
put him off his lunch.

LOL!

THAT's the kind of "joke" a notorious cocksucker like you likes, eh, senile
****? BG But no surprise!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 17:51:03 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was guaranteed
to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think of it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more than one
mouse that way, too.

Looks like two brain dead sociopaths have found each other finally! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 17:48:23 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

I can say the same for climate change.

You, I am sure YOU can. But what you ignore is there are thousands upon
thousands of peer review papers on the topic of climate change, and they offer
massive support for the claims you denounce based on your faith.

There's no difference: HE is an idiot and troll who doesn't believe in
climate change, while YOU are an idiot and troll who does! Same ****, just
two different sick assholes!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 03:43:24 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 31/05/2021 18:41, T i m wrote:
are just talking
heads to them, a noise to be ignored and the only people they listen
to are those who happen to share the same POV as them. Anyone holding
a contradictory POV to them is the enemy.

That doesn't make sense. My posts here are to correct your lamentable
lies, and put forward the fallacy that a vegan diet is healthy.

Meanwhile you put forwards the fallacy that you need a good diet. Vitamin supplement companies make a fortune out of people like you. Our bodies are designed to digest whatever is available.

There is no discussion
because discussion requires skills they simply don't have, like
empathy.

There is no real discussion because your facts are shown for what they
are, simply lies. When found out you resort to abuse.

Abuse is when you pick at grammatical errors or someone using the wrong word, and ignore the point of the post.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 11:44:00 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 31/05/2021 17:41, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

snip

Not because he is actually thick as such, just not bright enough to
realise how much he is showing everyone (well, those who don't have
him killfiled etc) just how much of a troll so left brainer he is (Not
all left brainers are trolls of course, just the lack of empathy and
no understanding of 'self' (self respect) mean they typically are).

Abuse, the final response of a lost argument.

Abuse is what you lot did when picking up on him using the wrong word.

No-one 'picked' on T i m for using the wrong word.

What T i m did was to refuse to admit he was wrong,

Except he's only "wrong" if you read his post like a robot. Substitute a different word for virus and re-read, if you're able to think that hard. Or do you have uncontrollable OCD?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:25:43 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 02/06/2021 10:07, Spike wrote:
On 01/06/2021 12:35, T i m wrote:

"What Is Carnism?

Carnism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people to eat certain animals."

'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
are illeqwuipped to do in most cases.

"Carnism is, essentially, an oppressive system. It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

That sounds like it was written by a snowflake evangelical vegan ArtStudent.

"What Is Veganism?"

"Veganism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people no to eat animals."

'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
are ill equipped to do in most cases.

"Veganism is, essentially, an oppressive system. It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

Meanwhile eating meat is as bad as racism. What gives you the right to say an animal has less rights than a human? Why not do the same and eat other races of people?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:48:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

[...]

Jesus Christ, stop believing numbers and look out of your ****ing window.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:51:03 +0100, Snit wrote:

[...]

I thought we were talking about TVs. Yes I had one monitor (an Iiyama vision master pro) with a degauss button, but it was pointless, since it activated on every switch on, and was only needed if the surrounding magnetism had changed, like moving it, which would have meant it was unplugged and would have degaussed itself anyway.

The static was more fun. Charge yourself up on a monitor in the office,
then
tap some one on the shoulder. Strangely, it was them that jumped and not
the
person doing it. Maybe just the unexpected?

For whatever reason I tend to build up a lot to static... shocking myself
and
others. I have mostly just gotten used to it.

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was guaranteed
to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think of it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more than one
mouse that way, too.

A mouse is not static sensitive.

And I'm the opposite, I can't kill things with static. I used to touch the frame of the PC first, but now I don't even bother with that. I certainly never used a wrist strap. Most sensitive stuff has a diode to absorb high voltages anyway. There was one time I broke a graphics card though. I had wrapped a computer I was selling in bubble wrap. I undid it to make a last minute change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big charge on me. When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics socket first, and felt a sharp shock in my finger. That output no longer functioned.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 3, 2021 at 11:29:40 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote:

[...]

I was responding to " knew about degaussing computer screens but...". But it
happens.

Yes I had one monitor (an Iiyama vision master pro) with a degauss button,
but it was pointless, since it activated on every switch on, and was only
needed if the surrounding magnetism had changed, like moving it, which would
have meant it was unplugged and would have degaussed itself anyway.

They were primarily used as entertainment.

The static was more fun. Charge yourself up on a monitor in the office,
then
tap some one on the shoulder. Strangely, it was them that jumped and not
the
person doing it. Maybe just the unexpected?

For whatever reason I tend to build up a lot to static... shocking myself
and
others. I have mostly just gotten used to it.

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was
guaranteed
to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think of
it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more than one
mouse that way, too.

A mouse is not static sensitive.

I often get zapped -- or zap -- when I touch them.

And I'm the opposite, I can't kill things with static. I used to touch the
frame of the PC first, but now I don't even bother with that. I certainly
never used a wrist strap. Most sensitive stuff has a diode to absorb high
voltages anyway. There was one time I broke a graphics card though. I had
wrapped a computer I was selling in bubble wrap. I undid it to make a last
minute change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big charge
on me. When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics socket first,
and felt a sharp shock in my finger. That output no longer functioned.

It can happen. I use a wrist strap -- or at leasst touch the side first. I
think computers would explode if I did not.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 3, 2021 at 11:25:09 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote:

[...]

I look at evidence from peer review and the like and also evidence outside the
window. They do not contradict.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 31/05/2021 18:41, T i m wrote:
are just talking
heads to them, a noise to be ignored and the only people they listen
to are those who happen to share the same POV as them. Anyone holding
a contradictory POV to them is the enemy.

That doesn't make sense. My posts here are to correct your lamentable
lies, and put forward the fallacy that a vegan diet is healthy.

Meanwhile you put forwards the fallacy that you need a good diet.
Vitamin supplement companies make a fortune out of people like you.* Our
bodies are designed to digest whatever is available.

You can believe that as much as you wish. If studies say that children
suffering with a vegan diet are likely to be dunces of the class, then
I'd rather not take the risk.

You don't have children, nor likely to, so this won't affect you.

There is no discussion
because discussion requires skills they simply don't have, like
empathy.

There is no real discussion because your facts are shown for what they
are, simply lies. When found out you resort to abuse.

Abuse is when you pick at grammatical errors or someone using the wrong
word, and ignore the point of the post.

It is not abuse to point out a fallacious point that is made many times
to further some fanatical crusade that will damage people's health.

The fallacious point was believed initially to be true by the fanatic.
Only when he did some homework, rather than regurgitating lies from cult
websites, did it dawn on him the whole thing was a lie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 01/06/2021 12:35, T i m wrote:

[...]

No it's not.

What gives you the right to
say an animal has less rights than a human?

By the simple fact we're a higher animal. We understand concepts like
consent. Other animals do not.

Why not do the same and eat
other races of people?

Most animals have principles where they don't eat their own kind. Humans
are no different.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 03/06/2021 19:15, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 11:44:00 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 31/05/2021 17:41, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

snip

Not because he is actually thick as such, just not bright enough to
realise how much he is showing everyone (well, those who don't have
him killfiled etc) just how much of a troll so left brainer he is
(Not
all left brainers are trolls of course, just the lack of empathy and
no understanding of 'self' (self respect) mean they typically are).

Abuse, the final response of a lost argument.

Abuse is what you lot did when picking up on him using the wrong word.

No-one 'picked' on T i m for using the wrong word.

What T i m did was to refuse to admit he was wrong,

Except he's only "wrong" if you read his post like a robot.

He is wrong in every respect.

Substitute
a different word for virus and re-read,

Yep, still wrong.

if you're able to think that
hard.* Or do you have uncontrollable OCD?

The only OCD here is T i m's stuck record.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

i drive a copper ground rod into my head and drag a chain around with me

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:23:57 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

You can believe that as much as you wish.

You can smartass as much as you want: you are and always will be a sucker of
troll cock, you sick senile smartass!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:30:33 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

The only OCD here is T i m's stuck record.

Let's face it, D i m is as much guilty of sucking troll cock as you are,
you braindead senile sucker of troll cock!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:28:38 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

No it's not.

Keep your off topic SENILE **** out of these ngs, you disgusting old cretin!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:25:04 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

A dead animal suffers no pain. It is quite simple.

Brilliant, senile ASSHOLE! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:32:00 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

This is the sicker side of P Hucker coming out. I can see why you and T
i m get on so well.

Who is the sicker one? The troll who tries to get you to suck him off, or
you who is EAGER to suck him off every time he asks you for it, senile
****head?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:39:19 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Then you seem to misunderstand the mechanism by which a cow produces
milk. I suggest you look it up. Birds and bees come to mind.

WTF has your sick senile **** got to do with ANY of the three ngs you keep
crossposting it to, senile TROLL?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 19:21:02 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

I was responding to " knew about degaussing computer screens but...". But it
happens.

And another sick senile SWINE appears who can't resist the unwashed Scottish
troll's unwashed cock! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 19:21:45 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

I look at evidence from peer review and the like and also evidence outside the
window. They do not contradict.

The one and only evidence here is that you EAGERLY suck him off, every time
he wants to get sucked off by you, **** the Git, you perverted trolling
senile sucker of troll cock!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

news

On 31/05/2021 18:41, T i m wrote:
are just talking
heads to them, a noise to be ignored and the only people they listen
to are those who happen to share the same POV as them. Anyone holding
a contradictory POV to them is the enemy.

That doesn't make sense. My posts here are to correct your lamentable
lies, and put forward the fallacy that a vegan diet is healthy.

Meanwhile you put forwards the fallacy that you need a good diet. Vitamin
supplement companies make a fortune out of people like you. Our bodies
are designed to digest whatever is available.

But we know that in the early 20th century, there were some
real medical downsides with an inadequate diet and that was
mostly fixed with necessary nutrients added to commercially
available food like flour etc.

Some dietary deficiencys like vitamin C can kill you, scurvy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 01/06/2021 12:35, T i m wrote:

[...]

They arent as tasty.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:40:23 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:41:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:43:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Corded mice are.

And I'm the opposite, I can't kill things with static. I used to touch
the frame of the PC first, but now I don't even bother with that. I
certainly never used a wrist strap.

I don't either but don't have carpet.

Most sensitive stuff has a diode to absorb high voltages anyway.

Wrong.

There was one time I broke a graphics card though. I had wrapped a
computer I was selling in bubble wrap. I undid it to make a last minute
change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big charge on
me. When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics socket first,
and felt a sharp shock in my finger. That output no longer functioned.

Do much for the purported diode.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:50:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."