Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Jun 1, 2021 at 10:29:59 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:11:44 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 27, 2021 at 10:49:58 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I wonder how FromTheRafters knows about them.

Maybe he'll tell us!

People raise cows up here.

I figured someone would look it up. It does kind of sound like a made-up
thing.

I'm surprised that you didn't know about them, didn't you work on a
dairy farm before? Were your cows degaussed?

No, I never worked on a farm. Perhaps you are thinking of my short
period with Express Dairies? https://www.linkedin.com/in/boaterdave/

//The degaussing system is installed aboard ship to reduce the ship's
effect on the Earth's magnetic field.

I thought you meant too many ships were polluting the magnetic field.

It is sorta what it says... but I knew what was meant.

Snit would believe that sort of thing, it's as believable as climate
change.

If you can show there is massive amounts of evidence to back it, and it is
supported by experts around the world in a nearly unanimous way, and if the
cause-and-effect mechanisms were well understood, I would be quite likely to
believe it.

But that is a lot of "ifs" which I doubt will happen.

I can say the same for climate change.

You, I am sure YOU can. But what you ignore is there are thousands upon
thousands of peer review papers on the topic of climate change, and they offer
massive support for the claims you denounce based on your faith.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow