Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:09:08 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 27, 2021 at 10:54:23 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I wonder how FromTheRafters knows about them.

Maybe he'll tell us!

People raise cows up here.

How high do they raise them?

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/news/the-...cow-in-jaipur/

LOL! Thanks for that. Humans!

I figured someone would look it up. It does kind of sound like a
made-up thing.

I'm surprised that you didn't know about them, didn't you work on a
dairy farm before? Were your cows degaussed?

If I drink milk without lactase I get dairy-air, but that is about as much
as
I know.

You get it in the diary-air? That is a one way passage.

Yup.
P: "My butt hurts."
Doc: "Can you tell me exactly where it hurts?"
P: "Right around the entrance."
Doc: "As long as you call it entrance it will hurt."

I used to work for a tradesman who was disgusted by gays. I always referred to the "tradesman's entrance" when we went in the back door of a building and put him off his lunch.