Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Most absurd lie on a product

On Wed, 12 May 2021 12:46:14 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 12/05/2021 10:15, Steve Walker wrote:
A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
immune system can learn the characteristics

Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
cause cumulative damage.

I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

But you are not an ArtsStudent„¢.
To an ArtsStudent„¢, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.

Nothing should ever ever go inside your arm. And I didn't take art.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 May 2021 12:46:14 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 12/05/2021 10:15, Steve Walker wrote:
A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
immune system can learn the characteristics

Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
cause cumulative damage.

I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

But you are not an ArtsStudent„¢.
To an ArtsStudent„¢, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.

Why can't they make these things in tablet form, this is the 21st century ffs.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote
Harry Bloomfield wrote
Roger Blake wrote

The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

I'll/have risked it, the alternative risk doesn't bare thinking about.

The alternative risk is much smaller.

Nope.

You probably won't catch coronavirus,

A surprising percentage have in some situations, its very infectious.

but if you take the vaccine, you have a 100% chance of having it in you.

Yes.

If it turns out to be deadly,

We know that it isnt for the absolute vast bulk of those
vaccinated, that's what the phase 1 and 2 trials proved.

I'm going to have a whale of a time in a less cluttered world.

That isnt even true of the virus itself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

news
wrote:

On 12/05/2021 10:15, Steve Walker wrote:
A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
immune system can learn the characteristics

Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
cause cumulative damage.

I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

But you are not an ArtsStudent„¢.
To an ArtsStudent„¢, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.

Nothing should ever ever go inside your arm.

Thats mad. I have had quite a few vaccinations
and they have prevented me getting that infection.

And others went into my stomach wall and
prevented the heart attack from killing me.

And I didn't take art.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/05/2021 10:15, Steve Walker wrote:
A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
immune system can learn the characteristics

Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
cause cumulative damage.

I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

But you are not an ArtsStudent„¢.
To an ArtsStudent„¢, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.

Why can't they make these things in tablet form,

Because the digestion system ****s the vaccine.

this is the 21st century ffs.

Soorree, fresh out of magic wands to wave that
do anything about basic chemistry and biology.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....

The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.

A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to it
and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no more
effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an artificial
creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the immune system
can learn the characteristics

Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
cause cumulative damage.

I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

People are clotting/dying from the experimental gene therapy

Nope, those are the ones getting the traditional
AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson vaccines.

so it's clearly not safe.

Even those are a hell of a lot safer than getting infected with the virus.

And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask

For other reasons.

so apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either.

Wrong again, we know they are both very effective indeed
and better than the more traditional covid vaccines too.

I'm pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

Yep, you actually are that stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2021 14:06, Paul wrote:
Whereas the AZ one, the rate of clot for that is higher
than background. And it looks like the Germans were
likely right, in their estimate of the clot rate for AZ.

I am not sure that was in the end true..

Yes it was and was seen in the UK too when they went looking for that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:45:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:59:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:47:09 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:49:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Thu, 13 May 2021 08:03:40 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH troll**** unread

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
1200W cordless vacuum cleaner?Â* Running off what looks like 2 18650
Li Ion batteries.Â* So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps
from one battery.Â* I'm not so sure that's going to work....

[...]

People are clotting/dying from the experimental gene therapy so it's
clearly not safe.

Idiocy! Only 2 vaccines use the RNA (not gene therapy) technology, and
neither has had any clot problems.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 11/05/2021 15:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780

1200W cordless vacuum cleaner?* Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
Ion batteries.* So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
one battery.* I'm not so sure that's going to work....

Like the 500w amplifier I bought, more like 5w in use.

Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2021 19:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
All product specs are lies.Â* The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
will cool a 300W CPU.Â* Mine gives off only 140W, and that gives a
temperature rise of 55C, according to both my readings and those of 3
review sites.Â* 300W would cause a temperature difference of 120C, so to
keep it below the usual maximum of 100C, you'd need a room temperature
of -20.

silicon gives up at around 180°C

Even the 140W is odd, this CPU is rated at 105W.Â* Maybe they don't
account for you using every single part of it simultaneously.

On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:00:08 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa)
wrote:

How long for though?
Â*I remember a friend getting a hand held Dysan, which said 20 minutes
, long
enough for a clean, well she never got above ten, maybe she just had
thicker
dust?
Â*Brian

--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2021 19:58, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why can't they make these things in tablet form, this is the 21st
century ffs.

Possibly because the drug or medication would be broken down before it
ever got into your bloodstream

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2021 19:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
All product specs are lies. The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
will cool a 300W CPU. Mine gives off only 140W, and that gives a
temperature rise of 55C, according to both my readings and those of 3
review sites. 300W would cause a temperature difference of 120C, so to
keep it below the usual maximum of 100C, you'd need a room temperature
of -20.

Could it be that the cooler *would* be able to handle a CPU that dissipated
more power, but its fan is thermostatically controlled to cut out / reduce
speed once an acceptable temperature is reached. My CPU runs at about 50 deg
C. Occasionally the temperature rises and I hear the fan go to
jet-aircraft-at-takeoff speed to cool the CPU, then reduce to normal once
the temp is back in acceptable limits to avoid a continuous loud noise.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote:
All product specs are lies. The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
will cool a 300W CPU. Mine gives off only 140W, and that gives a
temperature rise of 55C, according to both my readings and those of 3
review sites. 300W would cause a temperature difference of 120C, so to
keep it below the usual maximum of 100C, you'd need a room temperature
of -20.

Even the 140W is odd, this CPU is rated at 105W. Maybe they don't
account for you using every single part of it simultaneously.

And how do you know it's 140W ?

What would the error bars be on that measurement,
in your considered opinion ?

One site used to measure the coolers, and it
appears to still do some of them.

https://www.frostytech.com/articles/2766/4.html

Taking an example:

Noctua NH-D15 high 10.9C for 125W input or 0.087 C/W.

If room is 25C, inside case air is 35C, 140*0.087=12.18C rise or 47C.

And the processor in question, never gets even remotely
close to throttling temperature. If we try the maths at
300W, 300*0.087=26C and 35C case air gives ~61C at the plate.
There is a temperature rise to the CPU die (cooler plate to
CPU die path) not covered by that, but it's going to be
under 100C at the silicon die. It would pass by a little bit.

If we knew your cooler model, it would be easier to
work out examples. Maybe Frostytech never measured it,
as there's a lot of coolers out there. And measuring them
all with a constant jig setup, gives a chance for a fair
comparison.

Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:39:42 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

silicon gives up at around 180°C

The trolling Scottish attention whore will NEVER give up as long as you
demented senile IDIOTS keep feeding him!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:40:50 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

Why can't they make these things in tablet form, this is the 21st
century ffs.

Possibly because the drug or medication would be broken down before it
ever got into your bloodstream

Another miserable senile ASSHOLE who is THANKFUL that some clinically insane
troll keeps baiting him! LOL

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:27:56 +0100, Muddymike, another brain dead,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered:

Like the 500w amplifier I bought, more like 5w in use.

Mike

More like the troll-feeding asshole that you are!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 05:51:03 -0400, Paul, another mentally deficient
troll-feeding senile cretin, blathered:

And how do you know it's 140W ?

You have to take the trolling attention whore's word for it, troll-feeding
senile idiot!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

https://www.infowars.com/posts/moder...-genetic-code/
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 May 2021 06:43:18 -0400, Larry wrote:

And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either. I'm
pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

You clearly don't understand that the mask is for protecting others, as
even the vaccinated may be able to infect others.

Equally clearly, you are a Republican.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2M10IV

"Zaks talk shows the Moderna boss was using terms such as
"operating system" and "software of life" metaphorically."

"VERDICT

False. mRNA vaccines do not alter the €¯recipients €¯DNA
and€¯ Moderna€¯ CMO Tal €¯Zaks €¯did not say they did.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team."

The staff at Moderna who do the actual work, don't
talk like that, because the terminology is not
precise enough for scientific usage. In the picture, you
can see two parts of the immune system being trained up
on the antigen.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ine-en.svg.png

Notice that the RNA activity in this diagram, does not
involve the nucleus at the bottom of the picture. I tried
to find a picture that would include a nucleus in it, just
to make sure.

https://marlin-prod.literatumonline....e459b5/gr1.jpg

The article that diagram is from, has too much advertising to
make good reading.

( April 2019

"mRNA as a Transformative Technology for Vaccine Development to Control Infectious Diseases"

https://www.cell.com/molecular-thera...2819%2930041-3
)

Just as your medical doctor at the clinic, insists on
all that stuff he learned in school like "fibula" when
he could have said something else. When info is passed
from one doctor to another, the hope is that they
all agree what a "fibula" is. Whereas their bushy eyebrows
would wiggle if someone said "software of life". Because
such terminology is bull****.

Paul

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

I've just watched that and it says no such thing.

For the flu vaccine, it talks about injecting mRNA, which instructs
cells to produce a protein which looks like the virus. The immune system
can then learn to defend against it. Once the mRNA is used up, the cells
will no longer produce that protein and the protein is destroyed. The
only change is that your body has by then learned to defend against the
virus - without the risks of having to catch it to do so.

This is how the Covid-19 vaccine works.

Separately, he then goes on to talk about a life-limiting condition that
means that faulty DNA does not produce mRNA that is required for the
body to produce proteins to help it survive stress. Again mRNA is
injected, but this time as a medication. While the mRNA is in the body,
it acts as a replacement for the mRNA that the body is not producing,
allowing the immune system to function normally. The DNA is not changed,
the fault remains, and injections must be repeated to keep replacing the
mRNA that has been used up.

In neither case is the DNA modified in any way.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Of course *diseases* all modify DNA, either by killing the host or by
generating an inheritable immunity, otherwise we wouldn't have survived...

.... its all vaguely reminiscent of the 'dihydrogen oxide' scare...

The function of a vaccine is precisely that - to modify at some level, DNA

--
Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the
gospel of envy.

Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.

Winston Churchill

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 5/13/21 7:21 AM, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2021 06:43:18 -0400, Larry wrote:

And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either. I'm
pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

You clearly don't understand that the mask is for protecting others, as
even the vaccinated may be able to infect others.

Protect others? Seriously? Tell that to the millions of drunk/drugged/distracted drivers I'm forced to share the road with. Sheeeesh!

Equally clearly, you are a Republican.

And proud I'm not part of the democrat's 2020 election heist.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:11:04 -0400, Larry wrote:

On 5/13/21 7:21 AM, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2021 06:43:18 -0400, Larry wrote:

And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either. I'm
pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

You clearly don't understand that the mask is for protecting others, as
even the vaccinated may be able to infect others.

Protect others? Seriously? Tell that to the millions of
drunk/drugged/distracted drivers I'm forced to share the road with.
Sheeeesh!

Nice bit of what-about-ery there.

Nice Republican answer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

You really are THAT STUPID!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 5/13/2021 6:11 AM, Larry wrote:
On 5/13/21 7:21 AM, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2021 06:43:18 -0400, Larry wrote:

And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either. I'm
pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

You clearly don't understand that the mask is for protecting others, as
even the vaccinated may be able to infect others.

Protect others? Seriously? Tell that to the millions of
drunk/drugged/distracted drivers I'm forced to share the road with.
Sheeeesh!

Equally clearly, you are a Republican.

And proud I'm not part of the democrat's 2020 election heist.

If you were, you would be non-existent.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 May 2021 05:12:10 +0100, jon wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:13:23 +0100, Commander Kinsey wrote:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780

1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....

That is probably the instantaneous power, lasting 5 secs. My little power
pack will start a car engine.

You can get those half price (assuming you mean the mobile phone sized Li Ion slabs). Order one from China on Ebay. Charge it fully, then power a bulb off it and time how long it lasts and measure the current. It will be a lot less than what it says on the label for the capacity (the full capacity couldn't fit in that size and weight with current technology). Tell the seller this (they probably won't even ask for evidence you did the test). They'll either give you half your money back or a free one because it "must be faulty". I now have two for the price of one, which in parallel will start even the most stubborn of cars.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/05/2021 10:15, Steve Walker wrote:
A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
immune system can learn the characteristics

Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
cause cumulative damage.

I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

But you are not an ArtsStudent„¢.
To an ArtsStudent„¢, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.

Nothing should ever ever go inside your arm.

Thats mad. I have had quite a few vaccinations
and they have prevented me getting that infection.

I haven't.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Why does it have to be magic to make it digestion proof?

What about inhaling it? You can poison someone really fast with gas, so why not administer other stuff that way?

And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering microneedle things? The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they don't hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

either by killing the host

That doesnt MODIFY dna, just the host.

or by generating an inheritable immunity,

Vaccines dont do that. In fact when the vaccine
prevents you from getting infected it stops the
DNA being modified by the virus killing those
with the less effective DNA.

otherwise we wouldn't have survived...

... its all vaguely reminiscent of the 'dihydrogen oxide' scare...

The function of a vaccine is precisely that - to modify at some level, DNA

Nope. It actually stops that happened with those who get infected
when it stops them getting infected.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 May 2021 05:12:23 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

JimK addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few
months..."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That does work with some vaccines. Think one of the covid
vaccines was trying that approach but so far it hasnt worked.

You can poison someone really fast with gas, so why not administer other
stuff that way?

That is done with some vaccines, but not most.

And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering
microneedle things? The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they don't
hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.

Those arent viable with the more unstable vaccines
like the mRNA vaccines because you cant control
the temperature of the vaccine with those. And some
of the covid vaccines require dilution before they are
injected, again due to the vaccines being less stable.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 May 2021 05:45:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 5/12/2021 9:16 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/12/2021 1:01 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
Roger Blake wrote

The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and
effective" claim being applied to experimental vaccines
that have only been in the field for several months

For getting on for a year now actually.

and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

Another bare faced lie.

It takes years to determine long-term side effects.

But with this virus killing so many and producing
very serious medical problems with even more,
it makes no sense to be testing the vaccines for
years before using them on the general public.
Particularly with the vaccines that use very
traditional vaccine technology.

Those stating the Covid-19 vaccines
are "safe" are liars, by definition.

They actually say they are a lot safer than getting infected by the
virus, stupid.

Yup, a democrat administration would have waited months and months and
many more deaths to approve the vaccines.

Nonsense as always, caused by TTS.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 13/05/2021 19:48, Commander Kinsey wrote:
What about inhaling it?Â* You can poison someone really fast with gas, so
why not administer other stuff that way?

precision of dose

And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering
microneedle things?Â* The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they
don't hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.

The big ones dont hurt much if the plunger is pushed slowly - why waste
money you big wuss....
--
€œIdeas are inherently conservative. They yield not to the attack of
other ideas but to the massive onslaught of circumstance"

- John K Galbraith