Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Most absurd lie on a product

"Larry" wrote in message
On 5/12/21 5:15 AM, Steve Walker wrote:
On 12/05/2021 02:16, Roger Blake wrote:
On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....

The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.

A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to it
and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no more
effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an artificial
creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the immune system
can learn the characteristics

Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
cause cumulative damage.

I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

People are clotting/dying from the experimental gene therapy

Nope, those are the ones getting the traditional
AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson vaccines.

so it's clearly not safe.

Even those are a hell of a lot safer than getting infected with the virus.

And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask

For other reasons.

so apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either.

Wrong again, we know they are both very effective indeed
and better than the more traditional covid vaccines too.

I'm pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

Yep, you actually are that stupid.