Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 14 May 2021 09:22:53 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering
microneedle things?* The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they
don't hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.

The big ones dont hurt much if the plunger is pushed slowly - why waste
money you big wuss....

Why answer his endless retarded "questions" (i.e. baits), you even bigger
troll-feeding asshole?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Most absurd lie on a product

Commander Kinsey wrote:

All product specs are lies.* The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
will cool a 300W CPU.* Mine gives off only 140W,

The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
way down ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 May 2021 15:05:45 +0100, Andy Burned, another brain dead
troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE, blathered:

The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
way down ...

And another HUGE success for the trolling Scottish ******'s latest idiotic
thread, thanks to troll-feeding absolutely senile ASSHOLES like you! For him
it just means another jerk-off session over the many "replies" he managed to
draw from you senile assholes again! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 May 2021 09:22:53 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 13/05/2021 19:48, Commander Kinsey wrote:
What about inhaling it? You can poison someone really fast with gas, so
why not administer other stuff that way?

precision of dose

Should be easy enough to get it fairly accurate by inhalation. Give the patient some air with the vaccine in it, they breathe it all in and hold their breath for 2 minutes. You could calculate how much they absorb in that time.

And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering
microneedle things? The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they
don't hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.

The big ones dont hurt much if the plunger is pushed slowly - why waste
money you big wuss....

The plunger doesn't hurt at all. I doubt you even feel the liquid going in.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 May 2021 15:05:45 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:

All product specs are lies. The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
will cool a 300W CPU. Mine gives off only 140W,

The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
way down ...

How hard can it be to quote the TDP as the amount of power the CPU uses (which is the same as the amount of heat it gives off)?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

news
wrote:

On 13/05/2021 19:48, Commander Kinsey wrote:
What about inhaling it? You can poison someone really fast with gas, so
why not administer other stuff that way?

precision of dose

Should be easy enough to get it fairly accurate by inhalation. Give the
patient some air with the vaccine in it, they breathe it all in and hold
their breath for 2 minutes. You could calculate how much they absorb in
that time.

And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering
microneedle things? The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they
don't hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.

The big ones dont hurt much if the plunger is pushed slowly - why waste
money you big wuss....

The plunger doesn't hurt at all. I doubt you even feel the liquid going
in.

You do with a few injections.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Sat, 15 May 2021 08:18:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote:

All product specs are lies. The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
will cool a 300W CPU. Mine gives off only 140W,

The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
way down ...

How hard can it be to quote the TDP as the amount of power the CPU uses
(which is the same as the amount of heat it gives off)?

It is used for engineering as well as public relations purposes.

The coolers are "honest" in that their theta can be
verified by FrostyTech and they'd look bad if they
fudged the number.

What is happening today, is "industrialized overclocking".

Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 May 2021 03:07:15 -0400, Paul, another mentally challenged,

Commander Kinsey wrote:

All product specs are lies. The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
will cool a 300W CPU. Mine gives off only 140W,

The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
way down ...

How hard can it be to quote the TDP as the amount of power the CPU uses
(which is the same as the amount of heat it gives off)?

It is used for engineering as well as public relations purposes.

It's unbelievable: the OBVIOUSLY clinically insane troll sets out some
idiotic bait and you miserable senile assholes come running along and
THANKFULLY take it, every time! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote:

All product specs are lies. The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
will cool a 300W CPU. Mine gives off only 140W,

The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
way down ...

How hard can it be to quote the TDP as the amount of power the CPU uses
(which is the same as the amount of heat it gives off)?

It is used for engineering as well as public relations purposes.

What part of engineering requires a number that is meaningless to be stated? It's neither the heat given off or the power used.

The coolers are "honest" in that their theta can be
verified by FrostyTech and they'd look bad if they
fudged the number.

What is happening today, is "industrialized overclocking".

Are you saying the TDP of my Ryzen is actually 105W if I forbid it to up the clock? That's like selling a car that will go 100mph and only make a noise of 50dB. But not telling you that you can't do both at once. Actually I've seen that kind of bull****, I bought an HP (spit!) laser printer which quoted pages per minute. It was referred to (hidden away in the smallprint) as "blank page speed". If you printed blank pages, it would achieve that speed. But a full page of text (what most people print) was nowhere near as fast. What they'd done is tell you how fast it could spin the roller.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I wouldn't know, I tend to avoid torture.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:

[...]

There are a few web articles about all the power states now,
and all I can say with any certainty is "TDP applies to base clock".
It's intended as a long term number, where the cores drop
to base clock, because the all-cores turbo table doesn't
allow anything higher than base clock.

Some 3.7GHz processors, do 5.1GHz on one core, 5.0Ghz
on two cores. And on all-cores, the multiplier drops
back to the base clock value. And then there's a
remote chance that TDP is the power value at that
point.

But if you make power measurements, you'll be seeing
all sorts of values. The odds of observing 95W on
a 95W processor are pretty slim, and you're just
as likely to see it drawing 140W.

My processor isn't "ancient", but it also doesn't
have the latest turbo features, so the power
model for it is simpler. It seems to draw a bit
more than TDP, but not outrageously so. And that
would be TDP on all-cores at base clock (possibly
3.4GHz).

Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 May 2021 21:00:01 -0400, Paul, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

There are a few web articles about

There are also a few web articles about NOT feeding the troll, troll-feeding
senile ASSHOLE! tsk
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

That reminds me of the useless single-use "torch" my uncle gave me as a present once. Two chemicals that you mix together in a plastic tube and it glows green for a few hours. Then you put it in the bin. I've seen someone on Youtube try putting it in the microwave, it's hilarious. He ended up with it in his eye, and his dad's only concern was the damage to his brand new shirt.

On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:07:02 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

This discussion reminded me of a model aircraft when I was young which
claimed the most amazing development in propulsion and battery technology
which could keep the plane airborne for 20 minutes, just add water.
So it basically had what looked like two Tea bag sized batteries with wires
at the top corners. the plane was made of flimsy polystyrene foam and the
motored seemed to be some kind of brushless design with a big slow propeller
on the front. You put your water in shook them and then launched it, Note
you needed to do this on a totally still day or it would just blow away. It
would mostly beetle about for maybe five minutes using the batteries then
the propeller stopped and it glided to the ground.

Each time you used the batteries it went for less time.

Still it was the 1960s, and I guess the thought was there....
Brian

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2021 11:43, Larry wrote:
People are clotting/dying from the experimental gene therapy so it's
clearly not safe.
And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either.
I'm pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

Fauci. You're in the US then. (oh - cross posted to US and UK groups)

Half a million people have died from Covid in the USA out of 33 million
cases so far. That's 1 in 60.

If the other 90% of the US get it you can expect another 5 million
deaths - and without the vaccines you probably will.

And there's growing evidence that 10-20% of cases result in long term
health problems.

I'll take the possible trivial risks of the vaccine. Like, for example
the 30 cases of clots out of 10 million doses of the J&J/Janssen that
the CDC have reported. 1 in 300,000.

Andy