Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Most absurd lie on a product

On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:11:04 -0400, Larry wrote:

On 5/13/21 7:21 AM, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2021 06:43:18 -0400, Larry wrote:

And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either. I'm
pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

You clearly don't understand that the mask is for protecting others, as
even the vaccinated may be able to infect others.

Protect others? Seriously? Tell that to the millions of
drunk/drugged/distracted drivers I'm forced to share the road with.
Sheeeesh!

Nice bit of what-about-ery there.

Nice Republican answer.