Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Most absurd lie on a product

Commander Kinsey wrote
Harry Bloomfield wrote
Roger Blake wrote

The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

I'll/have risked it, the alternative risk doesn't bare thinking about.

The alternative risk is much smaller.

Nope.

You probably won't catch coronavirus,

A surprising percentage have in some situations, its very infectious.

but if you take the vaccine, you have a 100% chance of having it in you.

Yes.

If it turns out to be deadly,

We know that it isnt for the absolute vast bulk of those
vaccinated, that's what the phase 1 and 2 trials proved.

I'm going to have a whale of a time in a less cluttered world.

That isnt even true of the virus itself.