Old February 14th 21, 09:05 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 06:39:20 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Yep.

NOBODY talked to you, senile pest.

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Old February 14th 21, 11:24 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

Muggles writes complete nonsense due to a complete inability to understand science.

[Snip ignorant ravings]

Weather is not Climate.
Old February 14th 21, 11:55 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:39 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/14/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global
warming makes for greater extremes.* A cold week or two is nothing
compared to the overall climate change.* For every cold day there
will be a bunch more warmer days to exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.

I thought your arsehole of a god decided what happens with everything.

Have you not heard? God made everything and gave it to humanity to take
care of. The Earth functions as it was created to function, and we
humans are just along for the ride.

There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

We could all kill ourselves and that would have some effect.

You first. Put your actions where your mouth spouts off nonsense.

--
Maggie
Old February 14th 21, 11:56 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 1:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:10 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing.* Humans, in their
self-aborbed mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the
Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves.* 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make a
difference.* Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Despite humans the EARTH still does it's own thing regardless of those
things.

--
Maggie
Old February 14th 21, 11:59 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 4:24 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Muggles writes complete nonsense due to a complete inability to understand science.

[Snip ignorant ravings]

Weather is not Climate.

The climate CAN be weather, and vice versa.

--
Maggie

Old February 15th 21, 12:42 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 8:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST MONDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 8
inches. Locally higher amounts possible. Very cold wind chills
as *low as 20 to 25 below zero* also expected by early Monday
morning.

* WHERE...Portions of east central, northeast and southeast
Oklahoma.

* WHEN...Through 6 PM CST Monday.

* IMPACTS...Travel could become very dangerous. Blowing snow
could significantly reduce visibility. The cold wind chills as
low as 25 below zero could cause frostbite on exposed skin in
as little as 30 minutes.

It is good that you can see that extreme weather is a result of global
warming. I would not have believed you knew that if I didn't see you say
it. I assumed you would be a denier.

Old February 15th 21, 12:44 AM posted to alt.home.repair

The muggles total theory of everything. "**** happens"

Old February 15th 21, 01:37 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Yes, it does its own thing until humans **** it up. What is natural
about dams? Deforestation? Burning oil? Smoke belching factories?
Strip mining? You really think that does nothing? Taking tons of fopd
from the oceans? Surely you are not that stupid.
Old February 15th 21, 01:40 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 6:42 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Trump was going to fix it in his second term, right along with
healthcare. People like you stopped him.
Old February 15th 21, 01:58 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
[...]

I have certainly heard lots of bull**** about various gods.

God made everything and gave it to humanity to take care of.

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?

The Earth functions as it was created to function, and we humans are just
along for the ride.

And you grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?

There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

We could all kill ourselves and that would have some effect.

You first.

I'm not actually stupid enough to care about climate change.