Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
....HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

....WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST MONDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 8
inches. Locally higher amounts possible. Very cold wind chills
as *low as 20 to 25 below zero* also expected by early Monday
morning.

* WHERE...Portions of east central, northeast and southeast
Oklahoma.

* WHEN...Through 6 PM CST Monday.

* IMPACTS...Travel could become very dangerous. Blowing snow
could significantly reduce visibility. The cold wind chills as
low as 25 below zero could cause frostbite on exposed skin in
as little as 30 minutes.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes. A cold week or two is nothing compared to
the overall climate change. For every cold day there will be a bunch
more warmer days to exceed it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes.Â* A cold week or two is nothing compared to
the overall climate change.Â* For every cold day there will be a bunch
more warmer days to exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.
There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

If you want to refer to pollution, THAT we can modify. Whether or not
pollution causes climate change in any drastic manner is in the minds of
people who enjoy theory.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing. Humans, in their self-aborbed
mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.
--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes.

But we havent in fact seen greater extremes.

A cold week or two is nothing compared to the overall climate change.

No evidence of any exceptional climate change either.

For every cold day there will be a bunch more warmer days to exceed it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/14/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes. A cold week or two is nothing compared to
the overall climate change. For every cold day there will be a bunch
more warmer days to exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.

I thought your arsehole of a god decided what happens with everything.

There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

We could all kill ourselves and that would have some effect.

There are a few downsides with that approach tho.

If you want to refer to pollution, THAT we can modify. Whether or not
pollution causes climate change in any drastic manner is in the minds of
people who enjoy theory.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 05:22:46 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

No evidence of any exceptional climate change either.

LOTS of evidence of your senility and sociopathy, senile troll!

--
dennis@home to retarded senile Rot:
"sod off rod you don't have a clue about anything."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 1:10 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing.Â* Humans, in their self-aborbed
mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves. 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make a
difference. Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing. Humans, in their self-aborbed
mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves. 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,
creating pollution can make a difference.

Yep.

Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Not when you do that stuff properly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 06:39:20 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Yep.

NOBODY talked to you, senile pest.

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles writes complete nonsense due to a complete inability to understand science.

[Snip ignorant ravings]

Weather is not Climate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:39 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/14/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global
warming makes for greater extremes.Â* A cold week or two is nothing
compared to the overall climate change.Â* For every cold day there
will be a bunch more warmer days to exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.

I thought your arsehole of a god decided what happens with everything.

Have you not heard? God made everything and gave it to humanity to take
care of. The Earth functions as it was created to function, and we
humans are just along for the ride.

There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

We could all kill ourselves and that would have some effect.

You first. Put your actions where your mouth spouts off nonsense.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing.Â* Humans, in their
self-aborbed mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the
Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves.Â* 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make a
difference.Â* Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Despite humans the EARTH still does it's own thing regardless of those
things.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 4:24 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Muggles writes complete nonsense due to a complete inability to understand science.

[Snip ignorant ravings]

Weather is not Climate.

The climate CAN be weather, and vice versa.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 8:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

It is good that you can see that extreme weather is a result of global
warming. I would not have believed you knew that if I didn't see you say
it. I assumed you would be a denier.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 10:10 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing.Â* Humans, in their self-aborbed
mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

The muggles total theory of everything. "**** happens"

Posted to alt.home.repair

a difference.Â* Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Despite humans the EARTH still does it's own thing regardless of those
things.

Yes, it does its own thing until humans **** it up. What is natural
about dams? Deforestation? Burning oil? Smoke belching factories?
Strip mining? You really think that does nothing? Taking tons of fopd
from the oceans? Surely you are not that stupid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 6:42 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Trump was going to fix it in his second term, right along with
healthcare. People like you stopped him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
[...]

Have you not heard?

I have certainly heard lots of bull**** about various gods.

God made everything and gave it to humanity to take care of.

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?

The Earth functions as it was created to function, and we humans are just
along for the ride.

And you grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?

There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

We could all kill ourselves and that would have some effect.

You first.

I'm not actually stupid enough to care about climate change.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing. Humans, in their
self-aborbed mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the
Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves. 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make a
difference. Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Ah, the elephant in the room. Rather than applying BandAids to maintain
something similar to the status quo for a few more years it's time to
thin the herd.

https://www.infoplease.com/world/pop...cade-1950-2050

While the growth rate is slowing somewhat world wide it is increasing in
those parts of the world least likely to bring new solutions to the table.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

No need to thin the herd, its doing what needs to be done itself.

Birth rates are dropping EVERYWHERE now except
when its already right down in the noise and India
and China combined, by far the two most populous
countries is already not even self replacing.

The world population will peak at about 10 billion.

https://www.infoplease.com/world/pop...cade-1950-2050

While the growth rate is slowing somewhat world wide it is increasing in
those parts of the world least likely to bring new solutions to the table.

Dont need new solutions, its fixing itself fine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 8:21 PM, rbowman wrote:

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves.Â* 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make a
difference.Â* Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Ah, the elephant in the room. Rather than applying BandAids to maintain
something similar to the status quo for a few more years it's time to
thin the herd.

https://www.infoplease.com/world/pop...cade-1950-2050

While the growth rate is slowing somewhat world wide it is increasing in
those parts of the world least likely to bring new solutions to the table.

We don't hear much serious talk about it but yes, we should be stopping
growth. Making babies has been good for the economy. Now that many of
us are on the receiving end of SS and Medicare what happens when the
number of contributors slows considerably? Won't hurt me, but could
hurt our kids.

There are a lot of things most of us never thought about. How long
should the human race as we know it exist? What are you willing to do
to prolong it for another century or hundred centuries? The sea and
land do have limits to how much food they can produce.

We are working on alternatives, but some day we will run out of oil.
so, do we buy a small car that gets 40 mpg over the Luxobarge we really
want that gets 15 mpg?

How about cruise ships? They get inches per gallon of fuel. Should be
keep loading up boats to go party on the ocean or sink them all to
extend the life of oil availability?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote
rbowman wrote

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves. 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make a
difference. Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Ah, the elephant in the room. Rather than applying BandAids to maintain
something similar to the status quo for a few more years it's time to
thin the herd.

https://www.infoplease.com/world/pop...cade-1950-2050
While the growth rate is slowing somewhat world wide it is increasing in
those parts of the world least likely to bring new solutions to the
table.

We don't hear much serious talk about it but yes, we should be stopping
growth.

No need to, its stopping itself.

Making babies has been good for the economy.

And always will be.

Now that many of us are on the receiving end of SS and Medicare what
happens when the number of contributors slows considerably?

Even more reason for more babies to work and pay
taxes to fund those receiving SS and Medicare.

Won't hurt me, but could hurt our kids.

Not while ever immigrants keep pouring into the
country and breeding faster than the locals do.

Japan already has a problem with not enough immigrants,
but those on their equivalent of SS and Medicare mostly
still do fine, although they do have some old homeless.
But so does the USA.

There are a lot of things most of us never thought about. How long should
the human race as we know it exist?

No one will ever know that.

What are you willing to do to prolong it for another century or hundred
centuries?

Dont need to do anything, it will continue fine.

The sea and land do have limits to how much food they can produce.

But given that the population will peak
at around 10 billion, they can be fed fine.

We are working on alternatives, but some day we will run out of oil.

But won't run out of nuclear material and may
eventually be able to do fusion economically.

so, do we buy a small car that gets 40 mpg over the Luxobarge we really
want that gets 15 mpg?

That will fix itself as the oil gets less common, just
like it did when whales were almost killed off.

How about cruise ships? They get inches per gallon of fuel. Should be
keep loading up boats to go party on the ocean or sink them all to extend
the life of oil availability?

Or nuclear power them. We already know how to do that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

And pouring millions of tons of non-degradables in the oceans. Plastic
everywhere, thousands of miles from shore, to the lowest depths, in the
stomaches of fish.

Muggles should have gone to Lake Erie to see the mess people made of it,
with aiui no fish and no plantlife in southern Lake Erie. That is until
environmentalists changed the rules, stopped much or most of the
polution entering it and after decades it's doing pretty well now.

If people can kill Lake Erie they can kill any part of the Earth too.
Maybe all of it.

Surely you are not that stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Nope, the oceans are much more robust than that.

Maybe all of it.

No chance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Yes, it does its own thing until humans **** it up.Â* What is natural
about dams?Â* Deforestation?Â* Burning oil? Smoke belching factories?
Strip mining? You really think that does nothing?Â* Taking tons of fopd
from the oceans?Â* Surely you are not that stupid.

The Earth is still alive and not concerned with humans at all. With or
w/o our help the Earth will keep spinning until it doesn't.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

They could make the Cuyahoga burn too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Must be why so many species went extinct long before
any humans ever showed up. Some god you grovel to.

Adam and Eve

No such animal.

brought sin into the world

According to your silly little pack
of lies, your arsehole of a god must
have created them perfectly too.

and mankind was given the responsibility thereafter.

All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

Mindlessly silly. How odd that all wild animals that were
around before humans showed up had just as bad diseases.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

You remind me that the Jones Falls, the main** river of Baltimore. also
burned, for similarly human reasons, in 1926.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs...175-story.html

Although we've caught up, Baltimore was a bit late in bringing civilized
civilization to deter wanton civilization.

**There is also the Patapsco River, but that circles around the city on
the west and north. It's only a half-mile from me at one point and one
of its tributaries is only 10 feet from my yard. No flames on it, but
after heavy rains, sometimes trash flows down it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

What about Cloud Seeding? That is an example of how humans can and do
alter the weather, fact.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing.Â* Humans, in their
self-aborbed mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the
Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

The muggles total theory of everything. "**** happens"

Two words.....cloud seeding.

Posted to alt.home.repair

make a difference.Â* Everything we do is like ****ing in your water
well.

Despite humans the EARTH still does it's own thing regardless of
those things.

Yes, it does its own thing until humans **** it up.Â* What is natural
about dams?Â* Deforestation?Â* Burning oil? Smoke belching factories?
Strip mining? You really think that does nothing?Â* Taking tons of fopd
from the oceans?Â* Surely you are not that stupid.

The Earth is still alive and not concerned with humans at all. With or
w/o our help the Earth will keep spinning until it doesn't.

There were plagues all over Europe at one time that was killing people
by the millions. It was the intervention of humans that prevented the
whole planet of living beings being wiped out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 15/02/2021 03:54, Muggles wrote:
[...]

thereafter.Â* All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

Why did your god introduce sin into it if the world was perfect BEFORE sin?
That makes no sense at all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote
[...]

Because that arsehole of a god is an arsehole of a god.

That makes no sense at all.

It does for an arsehole of a god.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Not at the same time.

that was killing people by the millions.

Yes.

It was the intervention of humans that prevented the whole planet of
living beings being wiped out.

Nope, it was never going to wipe everyone out.

It had been endemic for millennia and is still around today.