Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Global Warming or Global Freezing? We're doomed either way.

We've all been warned about global warming. The thought of burning up
in the hot sun didn't sound like any fun, but I'd rather burn up than
freeze to death. The way it looks, there is a good chance we will all
freeze to death by the end of this winter. This means that the whole
concept of global warming has reveresed. We're all going to freeze due
to the pollution us humans have created. This pollution is blocking
heat of the sun from reaching our atmosphere. This was inevitable, and
it appears the winter of 2014 will be the end of life on earth. Of
course the colder it gets, the more fuel we burn, which just adds to the
pollution which blocks the heat of the sun. We're doomed.

Science was right when they came up with the concept of dooming
ourselves by our pollution, but they were entirely wrong when they
coined the term "global warming". In fact, anyone with little or no
scientific knowledge can understand that the more smoke and other
pollution we add to the air, will block more sunshine. How educated
scientists got this backwards is hard to believe. This proves that our
educational system has failed. Of course scientists are first to twist
around their global warming facts to make themselves seem to be the
winners in this debate. You can read that here.
http://tinyurl.com/k5vu2e6

At this point it dont matter who is right or wrong, or how badly our
educational system has failed. It's too late to correct this scientific
failure. We are at the end of time on planet earth, and we shall soon
all perish. None of our technology can save us now. In fact it's this
technology that has doomed us to our deaths. Planet earth will soon
become as desolate as some of the other barren planets we have
discovered. But we won't be around to document it, or make a
documentary video for PBS. No one will know what destroyed our planet,
because all history will end in the winter of the year 2014.

Steven & Violet

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 00:17:46 -0600,

Hey Home Guy, House Man, the canuck! How's it going?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hey Home Guy, House Man, the canuck! How's it going?

it appears his nuts are frozen, ya know, the smaller the
mass, the quicker it freezes