Old February 14th 21, 05:42 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
....HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

....WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST MONDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 8
inches. Locally higher amounts possible. Very cold wind chills
as *low as 20 to 25 below zero* also expected by early Monday
morning.

* WHERE...Portions of east central, northeast and southeast
Oklahoma.

* WHEN...Through 6 PM CST Monday.

* IMPACTS...Travel could become very dangerous. Blowing snow
could significantly reduce visibility. The cold wind chills as
low as 25 below zero could cause frostbite on exposed skin in
as little as 30 minutes.

--
Maggie

Old February 14th 21, 06:55 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes. A cold week or two is nothing compared to
the overall climate change. For every cold day there will be a bunch
more warmer days to exceed it.
Old February 14th 21, 07:04 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

Cindy Hamilton
Old February 14th 21, 07:08 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes.* A cold week or two is nothing compared to
the overall climate change.* For every cold day there will be a bunch
more warmer days to exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.
There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

If you want to refer to pollution, THAT we can modify. Whether or not
pollution causes climate change in any drastic manner is in the minds of
people who enjoy theory.

--
Maggie
Old February 14th 21, 07:10 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing. Humans, in their self-aborbed
mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.
--
Maggie

Old February 14th 21, 07:22 PM posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes.

But we havent in fact seen greater extremes.

A cold week or two is nothing compared to the overall climate change.

No evidence of any exceptional climate change either.

For every cold day there will be a bunch more warmer days to exceed it.

Old February 14th 21, 07:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/14/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes. A cold week or two is nothing compared to
the overall climate change. For every cold day there will be a bunch
more warmer days to exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.

I thought your arsehole of a god decided what happens with everything.

There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

We could all kill ourselves and that would have some effect.

There are a few downsides with that approach tho.

Old February 14th 21, 07:40 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 05:22:46 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

No evidence of any exceptional climate change either.

LOTS of evidence of your senility and sociopathy, senile troll!

--
[email protected] to retarded senile Rot:
"sod off rod you don't have a clue about anything."
Old February 14th 21, 08:25 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 1:10 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing.* Humans, in their self-aborbed
mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves. 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make a
difference. Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.
Old February 14th 21, 08:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing. Humans, in their self-aborbed
mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves. 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,
creating pollution can make a difference.

Yep.

Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Not when you do that stuff properly.