Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On 2021-02-14, Bob F wrote:
It is good that you can see that extreme weather is a result of global
warming. I would not have believed you knew that if I didn't see you say
it. I assumed you would be a denier.

It is the members of the Warmist religion who are the deniers, denying
the fact that "climate change" is a natural phenomenon that we cannot
change, and denying the fact that warmer temperatures are to be expected
as we continue to emerge from the Little Ice Age.

All these problems will be taken care of when the backlash against the
destructive policies of liberal/communistic scum results in Lefists being
rounded up and taken to predetermined locations around the country where
they can then be exterminated.

The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- https://CopBlock.org