Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

"micky" wrote in message
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 15 Feb 2021 11:35:06 -0500, Heywood
wrote:

How about cruise ships? They get inches per gallon of fuel. Should
be keep loading up boats to go party on the ocean or sink them all to
extend the life of oil availability?

Or nuclear power them. We already know how to do that.

But we have not. Only military so oil is still burned.

If antivaxxing is popular, I can just imagine how well tickets on
nuclear-powered cruise ships will be. Especially if ther's a chance a
baby will be conceived on the trip. No one wants a baby with 12
fingers, unless the father is a crooked blackjack dealer.

Doesn't really matter. Cruise ships are a trivial
part of the total shipping movement so we can
just have nuclear powered container ships and
tankers and bulk ore carriers instead.