Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

"Bod" wrote in message
On 15/02/2021 15:38, RosemontCrest wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:55:21 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?
Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam
and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

According to lore, God created Adam and Eve. Therefore, God must have
created and introduced sin. All evil is created by God.

All major religions are based belief

Yes, but so is how most people live their lives, even atheists.

(synonym of belief is *optimism*)

Thats not accurate. I believe that covid
is due to a virus, no optimism involved.

without any eveidence.

They wouldnt agree.

I wonder if they'll ever discover that whenever they pray, they are simply
talking to themselves.

Unlikely. Its basically a crutch for their pathetically inadequate minds.