Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

Default Cheap Chinese rubbish

An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole blown in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has exploded with enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight.* After 1 month, BANG!* A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it.* What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing.* Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

Chyyyyna...squandering the worlds resources.....
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 02 Jan 2021 17:08:34 -0000, Jim Stewart ... wrote:

On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

Chyyyyna...squandering the worlds resources.....

What makes you say they're doing that?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight.* After 1 month, BANG!* A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it.* What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing.* Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

Chyyyyna...squandering the worlds resources.....

What makes you say they're doing that?

I have never thrown away so much chinese junk....never did that with jap
stuff....
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole blown
in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has exploded with
enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it continued to work
for a day, and now works if I tap it.

Inductors don't usually explode.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg
Chyyyyna...squandering the worlds resources.....

What makes you say they're doing that?

I have never thrown away so much chinese junk....never did that with jap
stuff....

But you can recycle it. And they use less materials to make it.

Sometimes it's ok, sometimes it isn't.
Their battery chargers work but may need sellotaping together.
Their LED lights usually work but can give you an electric shock or explode.
Their cameras are 10 times lower resolution than advertised, but you moan and get them free.
Their Li Ion batteries are 8 times less capacity than advertised, but you moan and get them free.
Their meat infects the entire world with a deadly virus.

I do take great delight in seeing how many of their Ebay accounts I can have deleted. So much of my purchase history says "no longer a registered user".
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight.* After 1 month, BANG!* A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it.* What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing.* Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg
Chyyyyna...squandering the worlds resources.....

What makes you say they're doing that?

I have never thrown away so much chinese junk....never did that with jap
stuff....

Much of it made to the specifications of an engineer or designer from
the US importer. Ask for junk, get junk.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg
Chyyyyna...squandering the worlds resources.....

What makes you say they're doing that?

I have never thrown away so much chinese junk....never did that with jap
stuff....

Didn't grow up in the '50s, did you? The Chinese can and do make high
quality products as well as cheap junk.

What puzzles me is a lot of the cheap junk requires almost as much work
as the good stuff. I ordered some Photon micro lights from Amazon and
got some ripoffs in the mix. Amazon refunded the cost of the ripoffs but
they almost looked like genuine Photons, almost being the key word. The
LED color was off and the screw looked like they'd been crafted by a
squirrel but they were so close...

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

On 01/02/2021 10:32 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Their Li Ion batteries are 8 times less capacity than advertised, but
you moan and get them free.

In a thread in another group Baofeng radios came up for discussion.
There was one listed on eBay with a miraculous 18W output and a 8000 mAh
battery. People on the ham forums were of the opinion a small, handheld
transceiver might put out 18W of RF power for a few seconds before the
melting plastic became annoying.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

On 1/2/21 11:55 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight.* After 1 month, BANG!* A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it.* What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing.* Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

I no longer trust anything Chinese that has to have power running
through it. I ordered six so-called "20 amp" 12-24 VDC LED dimmers a
month ago. Out of the two I tried, one burned up within minutes at only
5 amps at 12VDC, and the other burned after several days running the
same. The latter actually went without warning, but at least the first
one was running hot so I actually didn't leave the area for fear it was
going to burn. Good thing I have a strong fan to evacuate the fumes,
which would surely be toxic in short order!

None of this Chinese crap is UL listed and thus just about anything can
happen. The ONLY thing I might take a chance on are older ATX power
supplies. At least those have a listing and, although still not UL, it
is better than nothing plus US PC manufacturers don't want to be sued
for their computer burning down a house.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight.* After 1 month, BANG!* A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it.* What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing.* Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg
Chyyyyna...squandering the worlds resources.....

What makes you say they're doing that?

I have never thrown away so much chinese junk....never did that with jap
stuff....

Much of it made to the specifications of an engineer or designer from
the US importer. Ask for junk, get junk.

From personal experience:
You give the specs to the chinese and ask for test samples - they
excede your spec by 20 or 30%. You place your first order - they meet
spec - mabee excede by a percent or 2. You place your third order and
the quality has gone right down the crapper. This was computer parts.
Unless you have inspectors embedded in the factory you don't know WHAT
you are getting - or even what "factory" they are coming out of. One
"major brand" component was being produced under a tarp behind a guy's
"house" by a cabal of kids. Different kids from month 2 month - and
likely even a differnt guy's house. That was the "final product".
Where the board was printed, where it was etched, where the components
came from? Anybody's guess. Where the solfer for the wave soldering
machinr came from? again - anybodies guess. Likely the scrap from
another, bigger, "major manufacturer".

Lots of these little "micro-factories" in places like Guandong
supplying "major brand" distributors.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 15:38:08 -0500, Witherspoon wrote:

[...]

You buy electical or electronic goods from China and they ask "what
stickers do you want on them".
"We need CSA" we reply
"Can you send us a sample?" they reply.

"No thank you, we'll buy somewhere else"
So you find a supplier that knows what CSA is and has the stickers -
and find out the same CSA number ia on 5 different products you order
from them - - -
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2021 4:37 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 13:35:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Much of it made to the specifications of an engineer or designer from
the US importer. Ask for junk, get junk.

From personal experience:
[...]

That may happen but my experience has been different. I've only bought
tooling, all one off stuff. Quality is equal to both US and European
versions. Cost is 30% less and lead time is half.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/21 4:42 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 15:38:08 -0500, Witherspoon wrote:

On 1/2/21 11:55 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight.Â* After 1 month, BANG!Â* A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it.Â* What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing.Â* Funny thing is, it
[...]

I admit, some of the electronics being offered online is quite tempting
and at more than reasonable prices. Heck, for a lot of it, Youtubers
have reviews, but seldom have follow ups a month or even a week down the
road, so still hard to trust. Having an actual UL rating would add
quite a bit to the price and the US is so accustomed to these cheaper
rates, that most people will skip and look for the same so-called
Chinese equivalent.

I had a dryer going bad a couple of weeks ago. I blew my budget on the
holidays, however, so decided to opt for a gently used one. Once I
found the one I was looking for, I decided to do online research to see
whether or not it was made in the USA or elsewhere. In my case, it
appears to have been made in the USA... at least I hope so. As time
passes, it gets more difficult to tell. The actual parts may be made in
China, for example, and then assembled here, but will that difference be
mentioned on the tag? Probably not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 16:57:10 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/2/2021 4:37 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 13:35:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Much of it made to the specifications of an engineer or designer from
the US importer. Ask for junk, get junk.

From personal experience:
[...]

I suppose if you use Harbor Fright as a tool sample, you will find the
cheapest models are real junk and might not even get you through that
"one time" project but if you kick it up a few notches and buy the
more expensive tool, they seem OK. I have been using the hell out of
the purple brad nailer for 10 years. The red one went in the trash
within a month. It was only useful to tell me I will use a brad nailer
a lot if I have one.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

On 01/02/2021 12:16 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
Being into ham radio I have some China equipment. Some of it is very
good at a good price, some of it lasts aa few months and quits, some of
it works but maybe not all that great.
You just have to read the reviews and take your chances.

I should buy a Baofeng to play with. If nothing else I could liberate
the RDA1846 and drive it with an Arduino. For serious work I'll stick
with my Yaesu FT-60.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/02/2021 05:50 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
I have some HF tools here and even keep the $ 29.95 tool set in my
truck. I look on them as use one time in an emergency type items. Only
used the ratchet one time to help a fellow put his fan belt back on a
car. The kind that has a pully with a strong spring that has to be
pulled back. Out of about 20 men I was the only one that had a tool
that could be used.

I have some HF sockets, open ends, and so forth in the tool tube on my
bike. It's a step up from the typical Suzuki tools that come with it. If
they disappear it's no big loss.

I do use the tools I carry for routine maintenance. If there's going to
be a problem I'd rather find out about it in my driveway than 30 miles
outside of Lower Moosenuts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2021 9:00 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 19:50:15 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Do you blame China or Harbor Freight? HF wants to sell stuff cheap.
Much of it is junk, Some will get you through that one time project and
they crap out. HF does have some good buys if you are careful, I've
bought some good knives and air fittings but I'd not buy a new car there.

I blame the American public. Sometimes even myself.

I have some HF tools here and even keep the $ 29.95 tool set in my
truck. I look on them as use one time in an emergency type items. Only
used the ratchet one time to help a fellow put his fan belt back on a
car. The kind that has a pully with a strong spring that has to be
pulled back. Out of about 20 men I was the only one that had a tool
that could be used.

For a home owner like me that may use a tool once or twice they are ok,
but if I made my living with tools, I would go to another brand.

I do buy (more like used to as I have most tools I need now ) mostly the
Craftsman tools for home use.

I think that is a strange policy. If you are on the side of the road
or stuck out on the water in your boat and you have one chance to get
going again, the last thing you want is a marginal tool .

Hard to disagree with that but a marginal tool did the job where others
had no tool. What do you keep in your car? I have a screwdriver and
flashlight.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/02/2021 08:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Hard to disagree with that but a marginal tool did the job where others
had no tool. What do you keep in your car? I have a screwdriver and
flashlight.

Lemme see... Metric socket set, metric open ends, 1/2" drive breaker
bar, extension, and deep wall socket that fits the lug nuts, 1/2" drive
ratchet, multi screwdriver, 12VDC air compressor, DVM, e-tool, ax,
alcohol stove, Esbit stove, rations, Leatherman, flashlight, various
knives, tent, sleeping bag, blankets, spare boots, chem lights,
QuikClot, Israeil battle dressing, compass, Petzl headlamp, and a few
other odds and ends...

It's only a subcompact Toyota or I'd really go to town.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 17:54:12 -0500, Witherspoon wrote:

[...]

"built (or assembled) in the USA of world sourced parts" is one of the
"honest" ways of marking product.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

On 01/02/2021 09:17 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
I have 2 of the Baofengs. One is a dual band and the other is a 3 band
with the 220 mhz band on it. They work fine for what I use them for.
Mainly just to go to hamfest with several others and keep in touch or
carry it to my repeater to give it a final test before leaving.

Anything on 220 where you are? I sort of forget that even exists.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

In article , says...

Do you blame China or Harbor Freight? HF wants to sell stuff cheap.
Much of it is junk, Some will get you through that one time project and
they crap out. HF does have some good buys if you are careful, I've
bought some good knives and air fittings but I'd not buy a new car there.

I blame the American public. Sometimes even myself.

I have some HF tools here and even keep the $ 29.95 tool set in my
truck. I look on them as use one time in an emergency type items. Only
used the ratchet one time to help a fellow put his fan belt back on a
car. The kind that has a pully with a strong spring that has to be
pulled back. Out of about 20 men I was the only one that had a tool
that could be used.

I used to carry one of those in the car - but when (not if) the socket
splits or the ratchet slips (whether the first time or the 20th time)
and you take off a square inch of skin from your knuckles your friends
fon't want to be in the line of fire when you pitch it. Instead of a
$29.95 set I now look for the $129 set at Canadian tire to go on sale
at 70% off - - -
For a home owner like me that may use a tool once or twice they are ok,
but if I made my living with tools, I would go to another brand.

I do buy (more like used to as I have most tools I need now ) mostly the
Craftsman tools for home use.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

In my old Ranger I have a Mastercraft tool set with standard and
metric 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inch drive sockets (deep and standard) and
ratchets,,a set of metric and standard wrenches, a water pump pliers
and diagonal pliers, and a full set of screwdrivers. I also carry a
1/2 inch speed handle and 1/2 inch torque wrench and usually a hammer.
There is a multitester in the glovebox and theScanGuage acts as a code
scanner and code clearer. Also a good set of HD booster cables -

I also have a CAA membership - - -
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 23:13:14 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

For a home owner like me that may use a tool once or twice they are ok,
but if I made my living with tools, I would go to another brand.

I do buy (more like used to as I have most tools I need now ) mostly the
Craftsman tools for home use.

I think that is a strange policy. If you are on the side of the road
or stuck out on the water in your boat and you have one chance to get
going again, the last thing you want is a marginal tool .

It may be. However the vehicles I have are in good shape. The truck
has less than 100,000 on it . Even if I had a whole SK tool set on hand
I would not have any parts to work on the truck or probability the
ability either.

That HF kit did save the day for the one time I used it to help out
another.

A margional tool beats no tools at all .

Having NO tools won't give you skinned knuckles or broken fingers or a
black eye when they break - - -

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

In one car, I have jumper cables, a rag, a flashlight that I haven't
checked in several years, and two phone charging cables. In the second
vehicle, I just have a phone charging cable. I carry nothing on the
motorcycle.

Hey, I can always serve as a bad example.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Forgot - I have flashlights and LED safety flares in both vehicles as
well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Well, I carry two of everything that anyone has so far mentioned. I also
carry in my Miata a 24-ton floor jack, a 6000 Watt multi-fuel generator
with 200 gallon fuel tank, four 8000 Watt aircraft landing lights, and
two boxes of strike-anywhere matches.

Oh, and two finger nail clippers... and shovels! Don't forget the
shovels! I also carry two first-aid kits complete with at least two of
everything I will never need.

The rest of you may be ill prepared, but I'm not!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

Yes I suspect a capacitor was at fault here, Inductors tend to smell short
out and die quite silently.

I often wonder if these new lamps with inbuilt electronics are ever tested
on real life mains voltages, as you do get large spikes up to 1000v at times
on the mains.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Fred" wrote in message

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

Inductors don't usually explode.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

This is not a new thing though is it? Back in the days of the USSR we used
to get a lot of stuff like cassette machines and radios and even black and
whit tvs from Soviet bloc countries. Some were OK, but a little fragile but
one I remember made by a company in the Czech area called Tesla had a
great design and a great sound as a recorder player that ran form the mains.
The sad part was that it seemed to have been manufactured by idiots in that
all the riveted bits were loose, the flywheel was not on straight and the
motor and induction type, was doubling as the mains transformer and
basically over a three month period it gradually fell to bits chewed tape
and finally the brackets that held the piano keys fell of completely.

Like most things, a lot of things are designed well but cheap manufacture
and lack of quality control and corner cutting on components ruin them.

"Witherspoon" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/21 10:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/2/2021 9:00 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 19:50:15 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Do you blame China or Harbor Freight?Â* HF wants to sell stuff cheap.
Much of it is junk, Some will get you through that one time project and
they crap out.Â* HF does have some good buys if you are careful,Â* I've
bought some good knives and air fittings but I'd not buy a new car there.

I blame the American public. Sometimes even myself.

I have some HF tools here and even keep the $ 29.95 tool set in my
truck.Â* I look on them as use one time in an emergency type items.Â* Only
used the ratchet one time to help a fellow put his fan belt back on a
car.Â* The kind that has a pully with a strong spring that has to be
pulled back.Â* Out of about 20 men I was the only one that had a tool
that could be used.

For a home owner like me that may use a tool once or twice they are ok,
but if I made my living with tools, I would go to another brand.

I do buy (more like used to as I have most tools I need now ) mostly the
Craftsman tools for home use.

I think that is a strange policy. If you are on the side of the road
or stuck out on the water in your boat and you have one chance to get
going again, the last thing you want is a marginal tool .

Hard to disagree with that but a marginal tool did the job where others had no tool.Â* What do you keep in your car?Â* I have a screwdriver and flashlight.

No tools. Just a cellphone and the number to Jasper Towing Service.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Sat, 02 Jan 2021 16:55:30 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 17:08:34 +0000, Dim Stewart ... another brain damaged,
troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

Chyyyyna...squandering the worlds resources.....

TYPICAL senile ASSHOLE ...feeding the dumbest crazy troll around! tsk
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 17:24:37 +0000, Dim GM4DHJ ... the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

I have never thrown away so much chinese junk....never did that with jap
stuff....

You seem to be addicted to junk, troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE!