Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 19:49:29 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

****ty mileage but a BTR-80 would make a great RV.

Are you at it again, you trollcock-sucking senile piece of Yankie ****?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Cheap Chinese rubbish

rbowman brought next idea :
On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 11:39:53 -0000,
wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

There are four frogs per horse.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

Back in the 1970s when some fools fed PBBs to cows in Michigan, we
started seeing horse meat in the grocery stores. I don't think it was very
popular, and it didn't last very long.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

The frogs also permit nudity all over the place. Apparently it's illegal for a woman to be topless in California?!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

There are four frogs per horse.

What a load of bullfrog.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

Back in the 1970s when some fools fed PBBs to cows in Michigan, we
started seeing horse meat in the grocery stores. I don't think it was very
popular, and it didn't last very long.

I gather venison is a prized meat. Yet deer are much cuter animals than horses. So why the fuss about killing a horse?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 02:49:29 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 02:32:41 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 01/04/2021 11:41 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
The Russian FED 4 camera was extremely robust, even after me, and my dad
before me, dropped it many many times on rocks.

Russians make robust items even if they're not the latest technology.
Kalashnikovs, for example.

I think you could destroy another car if you crashed a Lada into it.
All this crumple zone namby pamby **** they put into cars nowadays, it
just makes the repair bill higher.

****ty mileage but a BTR-80 would make a great RV.

Indeed, you don't need to find a road to where you're camping. You make the road. Then Americans would finally be correct when they said "make a right".
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:11:56 -0000, Tekkie© wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jan 2021 16:42:39 -0500, Clare Snyder posted for all of us to
digest...

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 15:38:08 -0500, Witherspoon wrote:

On 1/2/21 11:55 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

I no longer trust anything Chinese that has to have power running
through it. I ordered six so-called "20 amp" 12-24 VDC LED dimmers a
month ago. Out of the two I tried, one burned up within minutes at only
5 amps at 12VDC, and the other burned after several days running the
same. The latter actually went without warning, but at least the first
one was running hot so I actually didn't leave the area for fear it was
going to burn. Good thing I have a strong fan to evacuate the fumes,
which would surely be toxic in short order!

None of this Chinese crap is UL listed and thus just about anything can
happen. The ONLY thing I might take a chance on are older ATX power
supplies. At least those have a listing and, although still not UL, it
is better than nothing plus US PC manufacturers don't want to be sued
for their computer burning down a house.

You buy electical or electronic goods from China and they ask "what
stickers do you want on them".
"We need CSA" we reply
"Can you send us a sample?" they reply.

"No thank you, we'll buy somewhere else"
So you find a supplier that knows what CSA is and has the stickers -
and find out the same CSA number ia on 5 different products you order
from them - - -

That has always been a bug for me when ordering on Amazon. No listing as to
country of origin. No listing as to compliance of anything.

I use Ebay since I can't tell on Amazon if it's from Amazon or a private seller. Also they don't say how much the postage is until you buy, so you can't easily compare the real price.

Computers used to have meet FCC requirements. Wonder if the *clear* sided ones
meet the mark?

I wonder if my two dual xeon systems do? No case at all, the motherboards are on a wooden bookshelf. I wonder if that's why my neighbour has fitted some kind of wifi or mobile phone signal emitter in his garden.

The only emissions I'm concerned about are ones that annoy my other equipment, and they don't seem to be doing that.

Anyway, to be affected, the other equipment would have to fail the test too, since to pass FCC legislation a device must be able to accept interference aswell as not produce it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 05:17:19 -0000, jon wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 21:55:35 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 04/01/2021 20:26, rick wrote:
On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

I remember as a kid that everyone used to say 'don't buy that Jap
crap',
Cheap Japanese plastic goods had awful reputation; now look a the
position of Japanese manufacturing.

In the same way Eastern European Car manufacturers used to be a joke
..... VW & Mercedes now made there.

That is down to investment in design. Quality comes from design and
quality control of manufacturing processes. Such were never a priority
in the old Eastern Block countries.

I drive a Skoda ..... would never have thought that 20 years ago.

Yet 20 years, or more, Skoda owners were often polled as being the most
happy with their choice of car. They were seen as reliable and the old
Skodas won rallies.

So it is possible in 20 years time you may have a totally different
view of Chinese goods .....

I already have a high regard for Chinese goods. With care, they offer
very good value.

In the mean time - its a buyers choice, nobody makes you buy Chinese.

Quite.

Its only a Skoda by label.

If an Octavia is as good as a Golf, then why doesn't it have a VW badge? It's well known that Skoda get the parts that failed the tests to be VW parts.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 11:23:19 -0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
rick wrote:
On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

I remember as a kid that everyone used to say 'don't buy that Jap crap',
Cheap Japanese plastic goods had awful reputation; now look a the
position of Japanese manufacturing.

In the same way Eastern European Car manufacturers used to be a joke
..... VW & Mercedes now made there.
I drive a Skoda ..... would never have thought that 20 years ago.

So it is possible in 20 years time you may have a totally different view
of Chinese goods .....

In the mean time - its a buyers choice, nobody makes you buy Chinese.

Pretty well all electronics will include Chinese made components.

Odd the way people thought Japanese products 'awful' considering it was
the reliability of their cars and motorcycles that killed the UK industry.

My Japanese Honda had two failed ABS sensors. So did my VW Golf. But..... the VW ones were £15 each or £7 for a non-genuine part. The Honda ones were £160 and no non-genuine part available. I won't be buying Honda again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 20:26:21 -0000, rick wrote:

On 02/01/2021 16:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
An LED striplight. After 1 month, BANG! A puff of smoke and a hole
blown in the side of it. What I think used to be an inductor has
exploded with enough force to rupture the casing. Funny thing is, it
continued to work for a day, and now works if I tap it.

https://i.imgur.com/U1AxIet.jpg

I remember as a kid that everyone used to say 'don't buy that Jap crap',
Cheap Japanese plastic goods had awful reputation; now look a the
position of Japanese manufacturing.

In the same way Eastern European Car manufacturers used to be a joke
..... VW & Mercedes now made there.
I drive a Skoda ..... would never have thought that 20 years ago.

So it is possible in 20 years time you may have a totally different view
of Chinese goods .....

In the mean time - its a buyers choice, nobody makes you buy Chinese.

Ebay does. You can't filter them out, and since 90% of the stuff is from there, it's tiresome to manually skip them.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey explained on 1/6/2021 :

wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember seeing
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

There are four frogs per horse.

What a load of bullfrog.

Each hoof has a frog. I doubt that they taste much like chicken though.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 15:04:45 -0500, FromTheRafters, another mentally
challenged, troll-feedidng senile idiot, blathered:

There are four frogs per horse.

What a load of bullfrog.

Each hoof has a frog. I doubt that they taste much like chicken though.

Yep, that's the kind of retarded "conversation" you get when you senile
assholes keep taking a clinically insane troll's baits! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

Back in the 1970s when some fools fed PBBs to cows in Michigan, we
started seeing horse meat in the grocery stores. I don't think it was very
popular, and it didn't last very long.

I remember seeing it in the markets a long time ago but it was labeled
as pet food. Nudge, wink. I never ate horse afaik.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember
seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

The frogs also permit nudity all over the place. Apparently it's
illegal for a woman to be topless in California?!

Probably. The US has never gotten over the Calvinism of the assholes
that ran it for a long time.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember
seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

There are four frogs per horse.

What a load of bullfrog.

Each hoof has a frog. I doubt that they taste much like chicken though.

And sometimes the frogs have a thrush.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 18:54:48 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

And sometimes the frogs have a thrush.

Yeah, senile blabbermouths: let your senility out! G
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 18:50:07 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I remember seeing it in the markets a long time ago but it was labeled
as pet food. Nudge, wink. I never ate horse afaik.

Good, you blathering senile asshole finally let us know what you eat and
don't eat! tsk
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 18:51:20 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Probably. The US has never gotten over the Calvinism of the assholes
that ran it for a long time.

I wonder more whether the US will ever get over their endlessly babbling
senile assholes, lowbrowwoman. Your kind certainly present a social problem
that I never knew existed over there!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

rbowman brought next idea :

wrote:

[...]

Good That might taste like chicken.

Posted to alt.home.repair

rbowman explained on 1/6/2021 :
wrote:

[...]

I did. We had some when we went to Australia. At least, that's what we
were told it was. I've had Bison too, it reminded me of the
horseburgers.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

rbowman brought next idea :

wrote:

[...]

Don't smell like chikin.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/07/2021 04:58 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
I did. We had some when we went to Australia. At least, that's what we
were told it was. I've had Bison too, it reminded me of the horseburgers.

Bison is fairly common around here. It's very lean which isn't always a
good thing. I've had emu burgers iirc. The was a company promoting emus
as a growth industry at the Arizona state fair one year and they were
handing out samples. I don't think emu farming ever took off. At the
time the price for a breeding pair was ridiculous and even chicks were
pricey.

Then there are Rocky Mountain oysters. I had those at the Rock Creek
Testicle Festival decades ago. Deep fried, rather tough, mystery meat as
far as I was concerned.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 07:44:44 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Don't smell like chikin.

Are you still spreading your senile **** in this group, you incontinent
senile pest?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 07:55:25 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Bison is fairly common around here. It's very lean which isn't always a
good thing. I've had emu burgers iirc. The was a company promoting emus

Oh, no! Not yet another lengthy senile bull**** story from the senile Yankie
hayseed! tsk

FLUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Aussies are ****ed in the head. They eat their own national emblem, the kangaroo, but they prosecuted someone on one of those reality gameshow things when they ate a rat.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 02 Jan 2021 18:57:14 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 01/02/2021 10:32 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Their Li Ion batteries are 8 times less capacity than advertised, but
you moan and get them free.

In a thread in another group Baofeng radios came up for discussion.
There was one listed on eBay with a miraculous 18W output and a 8000 mAh
battery. People on the ham forums were of the opinion a small, handheld
transceiver might put out 18W of RF power for a few seconds

before the melting plastic became annoying

This just made me snort my lemonade through my nose.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/2021 9:55 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/07/2021 04:58 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
I did. We had some when we went to Australia. At least, that's what we
were told it was. I've had Bison too, it reminded me of the horseburgers.

Bison is fairly common around here. It's very lean which isn't always a
good thing. I've had emu burgers iirc. The was a company promoting emus
as a growth industry at the Arizona state fair one year and they were
handing out samples. I don't think emu farming ever took off. At the
time the price for a breeding pair was ridiculous and even chicks were
pricey.

Then there are Rocky Mountain oysters. I had those at the Rock Creek
Testicle Festival decades ago. Deep fried, rather tough, mystery meat as
far as I was concerned.

I have had bison and it was too lean otherwise but beef like in taste.
I had ostrich and it was also beef like but not as good. Had shark,
don't know what kind but it was tasty. Groundhog, maybe like chicken but
tougher. All game animals are leaner than farm raised. Wild ducks and
geese are nothing like the fatty farm raised ones although a caribou
steak I had was quite juicy. I have seen a lot of fat on white tail
deer but as any hunter knows their fat is yucky and high melting point
has it clinging to the roof of your mouth.

Touring France the tour guide said it was rumored that McDonalds had
horse burgers but who knows.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2021 2:06 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Had horsemeat in France years ago. Actually, quite tasty. Also had
rattlesnake while in Oklahoma decades ago - actually tasted like chicken!

The weirdest thing I ever ate, unintentionally, was as a diplomatic
guest in Japan. As the senior ranking guest at a restaurant reception,
I was given the honor of taking the first portion of a special dish
prepared in honor of our visit. It was an intact fish, pinned to a
beautiful curved black wooden stand with all sorts of condiments in the
dish at the base of the stand. My host motioned to me with his
chopsticks to sample the first portion. I expected sashimi (which
fortunately I like), but not a live fish!! It would have been a
terrible diplomatic insult to decline so I gamely managed to pull a
piece of flesh off the fish which went from quivering to actually
flopping back and forth on the stand when I touched it with my
chopsticks. It was the sweetest, most tender and best sashimi I've ever
eaten but without doubt the cruelest dining experience I've ever had and
which I would never repeat. My junior U.S. colleagues were then
"invited" to partake. None of them liked Japanese cuisine and each of
them were various shades of green. Only by sheer willpower did they
manage to take a token portion, swallow, and keep it down by gulping the
entire cup of sake set before them! Diplomatic disaster averted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2021 1:06 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I bought some Buffalo jerky today at Whole Foods and it's pretty good.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
[...]

Quite a bit of our fish and chips was shark at one time.

Groundhog, maybe like chicken but tougher.

And quite a bit of south america eat guinea pigs.

And the chine eat cats, dogs, rats etc. And their neighbours
children in the worst of the famines. Its easier to swap kids
and eat the neighbours kids than to eat your own apparently.

All game animals are leaner than farm raised. Wild ducks and geese are
nothing like the fatty farm raised ones although a caribou steak I had was
quite juicy. I have seen a lot of fat on white tail deer but as any
hunter knows their fat is yucky and high melting point has it clinging to
the roof of your mouth.

Touring France the tour guide said it was rumored that McDonalds had horse
burgers but who knows.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 09:14:14 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

WTF are you doing in a humans-only newsgroup, you trolling senile swine?

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 15:35:49 -0500, Peter
wrote:

On 1/8/2021 2:06 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I ate some dog in Korea in about 1979, and walking though the open market
there were plenty of whole dog carcasses available for sale. There were
also much smaller carcasses available, which I understood to be cats.

Remember the Faces Of Death movie series? It might have been in Volume 5
where a group of people were seated at a round table with a hole at the
center. There was a live monkey under the table, with only its head poking
up through the hole. Its head was shaved and the cap of its skull was
removed so that the guests could use regular spoons, IIRC, to scoop out
some brains to eat. Live monkey brains and live fish aren't appetizing to
me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2021 3:35 PM, Peter wrote:
On 1/8/2021 2:06 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I'd have trouble with that. Boss on a trip to China told us about being
presented with monkey brains. Don't know if he ate them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/08/2021 04:51 PM, Frank wrote:

I'd have trouble with that. Boss on a trip to China told us about being
presented with monkey brains. Don't know if he ate them.

I never had monkey brains but beef brains are good. There is a bar in
town that specializes in brains and eggs. Unfortunately with mad cow
disease beef brains went off the market so they substituted pig brains
which aren't as good.

https://www.amazon.com/Rose-Pork-Bra.../dp/B00FHIAIIE

The Creamed Possum in Coon Fat Gravy is a gag but pork brains in gravy
is not. Armour used to sell them but Rose is the only brand left afaik.

Then there a tripas de leche. I used to be able to get them in southern
Arizona. It's the intestines of a suckling calf that are filled with the
undigested milk. Barbecue them up and it comes out sort of like chewy
beef stroganoff.

I've also eaten chitlins but I'll confess to having a BAC pushing .20 at
the time. Hell, you needed to be ****faced to stop at a chitlin place in
that part of Springfield MA in the first place.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 19:50:45 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I never had monkey brains but beef brains are good.

What you got is **** for brains, you idiotic senile gossip queen!